Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26721

    Biggest Breast and Best BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want to discuss or share?
    For those of us who were not here for it, who were the winner (s)?

  2. #26720
    This is an independent lady that was around for years. Not sure if she still is in business. I wanted to do an outcall but she refused because she said based on where I lived she could not verify me. I never did an incall because her attitude was not that great when I called her about the outcall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanxu  [View Original Post]
    Is this place still open?

  3. #26719
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    I believe Papasan has a new place on W,. Fullerton, # is 312 -866 , I plan on checking out this week b, has anyone been.

    Pricing is $ 6 hour, $4 half.
    I got a text about that as well. 5 xxx W Fullerton. Sent pics, but I just don't trust them to be accurate. If ya TOFTT, please define let us know.

  4. #26718

    Is this a valid post?

    Is this place still open?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C2A83170-CF7E-4ECD-A254-E15172C70F72.jpg‎  

  5. #26717
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    I believe Papasan has a new place on W,. Fullerton, # is 312 -866 , I plan on checking out this week b, has anyone been.]

    Pricing is $ 6 hour, $4 half.
    That is 160 & 140 - response I received was FS.

  6. #26716

    Western

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I am guessing you are talking about Erica at the 819 Western Spa. There were a couple of nice reviews of her in the Asian Apartment thread as she had just left an apartment earlier this week. Full menu is available since she just left the apartment.
    Yes and yes.

  7. #26715

    New Place

    I believe Papasan has a new place on W,. Fullerton, # is 312 -866 , I plan on checking out this week b, has anyone been.

    Pricing is $ 6 hour, $4 half.

  8. #26714

    Or was it purple door?

    I am replying on my own message. Was the Purple Door the place I visited? AdultSearch has their phone number as *666 and the phone # for the place visited is *822. C'Mon. Chicago mongers, clear it up for us. Is this 666 place worth the visit?

    Amy was still very worthy it and I'd go back for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobKelso954  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip from a couple of fellow mongers I checked out HK Door. 2 girls available, drew Amy at the first door (I think), cute little Chinese with an easy smile, small A's. Usual house fee for hhr plus 40 bucks for a nice BBBJ, well worthy it. Entrance from the back, Google Maps has a.

  9. #26713
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Mimi got married and won't be coming back to do massage. She's pretty settled in with her new husband and business.
    I remember Mimi. Glad she has settled. I'll miss her, but there are other fish in the pond.

  10. #26712

    Erica at 819 Western Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    The influx of providers visiting from NYC continues. This time its the spa on Western, south of 290. Two all new girls there now. The girl I saw is visiting from NYC for 20 days. She probably rates as a Chicago 8 to 8. 5/10, early 30's, man-made but nice Cs, very cute. Briefly saw the other MT, didn't get a good look but saw that she was petite and 30 ish as well. The competition for the Chicago grannies continues, which is a good thing.
    I am guessing you are talking about Erica at the 819 Western Spa. There were a couple of nice reviews of her in the Asian Apartment thread as she had just left an apartment earlier this week. Full menu is available since she just left the apartment.

  11. #26711

    Clm

    Quote Originally Posted by CLF3142  [View Original Post]
    Hey men.

    I'm staying at the Crown Plaza on Halsted next month and would like to taste the local cuisine. Has to be an upgrade from what I get in our town. Any good recommendations? Don't need FS, but like a lot of teasing to milking.
    CLM is the way to go and close - https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/.

  12. #26710

    Lets Spa

    Right at noon todaywhile on way home from work, saw a monger headed into Lets Spa, please report back, I'm always tempted to check out their weekend morning line-up.

  13. #26709

    Visiting

    Hey men.

    I'm staying at the Crown Plaza on Halsted next month and would like to taste the local cuisine. Has to be an upgrade from what I get in our town. Any good recommendations? Don't need FS, but like a lot of teasing to milking.

  14. #26708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    The influx of providers visiting from NYC continues. This time its the spa on Western, south of 290. Two all new girls there now. The girl I saw is visiting from NYC for 20 days. She probably rates as a Chicago 8 to 8. 5/10, early 30's, man-made but nice Cs, very cute. Briefly saw the other MT, didn't get a good look but saw that she was petite and 30 ish as well. The competition for the Chicago grannies continues, which is a good thing.
    Tried to PM you but inbox full.

  15. #26707

    NY MT Migration

    The influx of providers visiting from NYC continues. This time its the spa on Western, south of 290. Two all new girls there now. The girl I saw is visiting from NYC for 20 days. She probably rates as a Chicago 8 to 8. 5/10, early 30's, man-made but nice Cs, very cute. Briefly saw the other MT, didn't get a good look but saw that she was petite and 30 ish as well. The competition for the Chicago grannies continues, which is a good thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape