Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reviews

This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #23411

    Sweet Cherry pie

    Anyone know anything about Sweet Cherry Pie in Mason area.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...e/260002251248

    Thanks.

  2. #23410
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get in touch with Gracee. Please PM if you have.
    You can Pm her she has several post just PM HER THERE.

  3. #23409

    Gracee

    Does anyone know how to get in touch with Gracee. Please PM if you have.

  4. #23408
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseOne1  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why these type of reports are posted when the provider does not want digits shared or UTR which is their right. Does no body any good. Just a thought! Stay safe.
    She is posted on Tryst. Great girl.

  5. #23407

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    She does have an add up. Idr where, but I saw it last week. I believe it was linked from here.
    Here is link, could not get it to work, https://tryst.link/escort/adorable , now I am seeing loads of negative reviews about hygiene, never a good thing.

  6. #23406

    Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    She does have an add up. Idr where, but I saw it last week. I believe it was linked from here.
    Yes, Tryst ad is not working.

  7. #23405

    Is she utr?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseOne1  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why these type of reports are posted when the provider does not want digits shared or UTR which is their right. Does no body any good. Just a thought! Stay safe.
    She does have an add up. Idr where, but I saw it last week. I believe it was linked from here.

  8. #23404

    Negative Comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago I posted about Adorable getting kicked out of a motel just when I was supposed to be meeting with her. It was a bogus situation wherein the motel accused her of smoking dope in her room. She doesn't do that and, if fact, she told me today that she got her security payment back because of it. Anyway, when all that happened she was upset as hell, didn't know where she was going to go, didn't have much money, etc. I gave her some cash to get by for a little while and she was very grateful.

    Well, today we finally got together for some fun and had lots of it. Afterwards, I asked, "What are we doing about money today?" and she said everything is "fine". She refused to take anything because I had "prepaid", so to speak. I offered to give her some just to "get by" and she refused. She said she had enough for the immediate future and wouldn't accept anything from me. Wow! When's the last time that happened to any of you guys? She's an absolute sweetheart.
    Not sure why these type of reports are posted when the provider does not want digits shared or UTR which is their right. Does no body any good. Just a thought! Stay safe.

  9. #23403

    Funk 49

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    The last time I met her, the smell from down there and I felt like it stuck on me when I left (had to bathe after the visit) was unbearable. I didn't go back again never even tried to. I don't know why I don't see it in the reports.
    That is why Bob says to get there early. Before the line begins.

  10. #23402

    Adorable

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    The last time I met her, the smell from down there and I felt like it stuck on me when I left (had to bathe after the visit) was unbearable. I didn't go back again never even tried to. I don't know why I don't see it in the reports.
    OK I really didn't want to say much she is a nice girl but. The smell was too much for me, I don't know if she didn't bathe or if that's just her smell.

    Girls take a good bath several times a day or your pussy is going to stink you may not smell it but we sure do and it takes a day to get rid of it.

  11. #23401

    Smell ya later

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    The last time I met her, the smell from down there and I felt like it stuck on me when I left (had to bathe after the visit) was unbearable. I didn't go back again never even tried to. I don't know why I don't see it in the reports.
    As the Fresh Prince used to say when he was actually fresh. All this stinky pussy around. You can either move in with Roger or stick cigarettes up your nose. Remember seeing that in at least one war movie.

  12. #23400

    Kinda agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    The last time I met her, the smell from down there and I felt like it stuck on me when I left (had to bathe after the visit) was unbearable. I didn't go back again never even tried to. I don't know why I don't see it in the reports.
    It just stuck around for sure. Not sure I'd say stank is the word I'd use tho. Def hung on tho.

  13. #23399

    Stank down there

    The last time I met her, the smell from down there and I felt like it stuck on me when I left (had to bathe after the visit) was unbearable. I didn't go back again never even tried to. I don't know why I don't see it in the reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago I posted about Adorable getting kicked out of a motel just when I was supposed to be meeting with her. It was a bogus situation wherein the motel accused her of smoking dope in her room. She doesn't do that and, if fact, she told me today that she got her security payment back because of it. Anyway, when all that happened she was upset as hell, didn't know where she was going to go, didn't have much money, etc. I gave her some cash to get by for a little while and she was very grateful.

    Well, today we finally got together for some fun and had lots of it. Afterwards, I asked, "What are we doing about money today?" and she said everything is "fine". She refused to take anything because I had "prepaid", so to speak. I offered to give her some just to "get by" and she refused. She said she had enough for the immediate future and wouldn't accept anything from me. Wow! When's the last time that happened to any of you guys? She's an absolute sweetheart.

  14. #23398

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    With the cost of hobbying increasing everyday and these providers charging north of 4 bills per hour, I wanted to make sure I go to the right provider. I am thinking of seeing one of these two and wanted to know who is better among these two. When we compare age, body and services, what do you guys suggest? Any response from anyone who has seen these would be appreciated.
    Hands down Sophia Rose!. She's such sweet person. Great to talk to inbetween and great at what she does. Totally stunning and built to please. Very gracious and smokin hot.

  15. #23397

    Tiffany Teigen

    Tiffany is great. Starts slow. Many reviews on TER. Beautiful natural body and gorgeous face. Hotel incalls.

    Quote Originally Posted by LostInDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for intel guys. Much appreciated for sure. How about Jemma Jade or Tiffany Teigen? I've seen them pop up a few times on different boards and it looks like they have pretty decent reviews. As always, PM's are always open.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape