Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 756 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 806 856 1256 1756 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15343
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Got that text from Jenna this morning, rent is due.

    Told her I received a very artful BBBJCIM from another girl named Jen yesterday and she was a day late.

    Jenna informed me it will be worth my while. I told her it will take awhile since I unloaded everything yesterday. She said challenge accepted.

    In the past I would not have made a special trip to GR for a date with Jenna due to her ghosting history. Looks like she's changed her ways and this is the 10th time in a row she's been on time for our meeting.

    She told me her Rent is due today, 50 dollar BBBJCIM with swallow all day.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenna-f
    I tried 4 times with her and she flaked all 4 times. The last time I was literally 10 minutes away after driving a half hour to see her. Pretty frustrated with her right now because of that. Ugh.

  2. #15342
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this the infamous Barbie? Not questioning Semipro's review (we'll sort of) but if this is her I'd proceed with caution. I am being generous when I say the reviews have been spotty. BTW. She also has an ad on tryst.
    Infamous Bambi yes. But I've seen her as well and agree with Semipro's review.

  3. #15341
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpMan61  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again today. This session was only BBBJ but wow was this a fun one. Sloppy, deep, some stroking in there to catch her breath and back at it. This girl body is sexy as hell. Both nipples pierced. Went back to her after only a couple days and glad I did. Communication was much better today.
    Link not working.

  4. #15340
    Quote Originally Posted by Concrete351  [View Original Post]
    Hit us up, she's looking!
    Yes please.

  5. #15339

    Lisa Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiPro68  [View Original Post]
    Just had another sensational visit with Lisa Marie. I find her to be a very attractive, and engaging provider. You don't have to worry about the drugs, pimp, or BF. She is the real deal. I actually believe that she has gotten more open as to her menu.

    She is as advertised and loves what she does. I highly recommend.

    Lisa Marie is a throwback to the days when SPs would actually care about their appearance in anticipation of an appointment. She is definitely not the "wet hair and sweatpants" look when she opens the door. Some may question her rates and YMMV, but if that is the case, you can check out her OF page.

    https://onlyfans.com/sexybustythick4u

    If you treat her right, I am very confident that she will take good care of you and you will leave satisfied. Or, just go to her OF page, and see for yourself first.
    Isn't this the infamous Barbie? Not questioning Semipro's review (we'll sort of) but if this is her I'd proceed with caution. I am being generous when I say the reviews have been spotty. BTW. She also has an ad on tryst.

  6. #15338

    Jum Hall

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    No periods no commas no breaks. Just endless words in a long continuous sentence. He did have a lot of detail on the girls. I miss his posts frankly.
    The most entertaining was his colorful language and command of the English langwage. LOL I'm guessing he even misspelled his first name.

    SS.

  7. #15337
    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    He posted quite a bit a few years back. His posts always included gents and about about every acronym on the board bbbjcimws atmcip. He was a legend.
    No periods no commas no breaks. Just endless words in a long continuous sentence. He did have a lot of detail on the girls. I miss his posts frankly.

  8. #15336

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by KZooTravler  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents had an appointment with Cassidy James scheduled for Monday and my work schedule had me in a meeting that went late so I could not see her so I was driving through town looking for a quick fix and limited options provided me with this lady typical set up but overall experience was the worst ever I've never given a review that was so negative or really even any negative reviews she was not into it she tried to hurry along and the place well like cigarettes which is a big disgusting turn off for me so I was I would say is do not ever visit this baby it was a horrible experience I almost asked for my donation back. Horrible BBBJ and FS covered was a waste of time.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/686188575705.
    I second that. I saw her once. Same experience. Picts in her stg ad are way old too. A complete waste of time and money.

  9. #15335
    Quote Originally Posted by KZooTravler  [View Original Post]
    What's Jum Hall?
    He posted quite a bit a few years back. His posts always included gents and about about every acronym on the board bbbjcimws atmcip. He was a legend.

  10. #15334

    Whew

    Antbody feel like cashing their $400 Insurance refund check here LOL https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...w/932801268027.

  11. #15333

    Wife looking for a Bull in GR

    Hit us up, she's looking!

  12. #15332
    Quote Originally Posted by LlMoe24  [View Original Post]
    Looking at her pics this seems to be a new Katie and not the one with a long history of bad reviews. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm curious also if someone has already TOFTT.
    It's Monroe / Kennedy using a new name and fake pics but the same phone number.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/monroe/39716726

  13. #15331

    Cassidy James

    Had another great appointment with Cassidy this afternoon, on the way home she texted and said her phone is not working and has a new number and wanted me to let everyone know.

    Her new number is posted on her tryst ad.

    I hate to give her any more great reviews because then she gets so busy its hard for me to get a chance to see her. LOL.

    But always a great time, and with the new line up at that location, I don't plan on going anywhere else for awhile.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

  14. #15330

    Jum Hall?

    What's Jum Hall?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    Jum Hall? We missed you man!

  15. #15329
    Quote Originally Posted by KZooTravler  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents had an appointment with Cassidy James scheduled for Monday and my work schedule had me in a meeting that went late so I could not see her so I was driving through town looking for a quick fix and limited options provided me with this lady typical set up but overall experience was the worst ever I've never given a review that was so negative or really even any negative reviews she was not into it she tried to hurry along and the place well like cigarettes which is a big disgusting turn off for me so I was I would say is do not ever visit this baby it was a horrible experience I almost asked for my donation back. Horrible BBBJ and FS covered was a waste of time.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...y/686188575705

    Be safe.

    KT.
    Jum Hall? We missed you man!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape