Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 23697
-
04-22-22 13:11 #17337Senior Member

Posts: 63Wish her lying junkie ass would've gotten longer. Another thief that belongs in jail permanently. If you call looking nice wearing multiple wigs and covered in track marks then I guess she's good looking.
Originally Posted by Valdez
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-22 11:30 #17336Senior Member

Posts: 47Minx in Orrville
Doesn't appear often. Pictures are revealing. Any one partake and give feedback?
-
04-22-22 10:45 #17335Regular Member

Posts: 12Most for drugs, that motel 6 was always a haven for nose candy transactions.
Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
[View Original Post]
Not sure about the rr inn, I used to know a girl there in 2018 and she said many ladies moved across the street to Crowne plaza.
-
04-22-22 09:47 #17334Senior Member

Posts: 362She was smoking hot in the Goodyear massage days and early on in CFalls. That is when I quit seeing her. I am perfectly fine with those memories and have no desire to ruin them with the current version.
Originally Posted by Valdez
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 23:42 #17333Senior Member

Posts: 1261She was such a beautiful girl at one time. She still looks nice in the pictures. I quit seeing her because she was never on time. So unless I had an extra 2 or 3 hours to spend she was a no go for me. She was arrested for a theft offense around Christmas last year. She was indicted on April 20. If you visit her, please be careful.
Originally Posted by VamphireWknd
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 23:27 #17332Senior Member

Posts: 1261Constance Coxx / Jennalicious
I was chatting with her about 2 weeks ago and I think she was fixing up a house in Wadsworth so she could move into it.
Originally Posted by TheGuyVer
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 23:15 #17331Senior Member

Posts: 1144Re
I banged her a few months ago in early Jan. She was a good time, it did take her a while to get back to me.
Originally Posted by TheGuyVer
[View Original Post]
C92
-
04-21-22 23:03 #17330Senior Member

Posts: 41Constance coxx
Hey has anyone been in contact with constance lately I've bben trying to see her for 2 weeks now and no response.
-
04-21-22 20:03 #17329Senior Member

Posts: 180I just wish.
Good points.
Originally Posted by HelixTiRider
[View Original Post]
I work in the cancer treatment field and remember those days of patients pointing at the frowny face and getting a prescription. It just was a poor answer to a tough problem. And I also got a bit wrapped up in the user side due to "pain" and the availability of prescriptions. But I really didn't need them. They just feel good.
I just wish we would put all of our tax dollars spent on arresting people into rehabilitation. Oh well.
Oh and Kitty Kat gives the best blowjobs! I wish Susanna was still eating my ass, what a beautiful lady! And Alison Fun-Ali. She was great too!
-
04-21-22 18:35 #17328Regular Member

Posts: 22A different angle
It truly is sad when people become addicted to narcotic / opiates and in many cases pass away. Drug dealers certainly don't help matters for sure. However there is an entity that also played a big part in things and it is the government and other agencies as it were that come to hospitals and Drs offices and basically tell they have to do such and such or your Press Ganey scores will suffer which means fewer dollars come your way. There was a time not long ago that the big saying was pain it's the fifth vital sign and you need to treat. So to. Appease the entities, Drs started prescribing narcotics like it was candy. Well the time came where people kept going to Drs for pain meds so often that the state pharmacy board got involved. Long story short, Drs stopped writing scripts for narcotics. So now the people hooked on opiates know that heroin etc can be found on the street. It had gotten so bad that we would run on multiple overdose calls every shift we worked to the point where it was getting hard to have enough Narcan available. There a new one out on the street called Frankenstein opiate that is 40 x stronger than Fentanyl. Protocols for Narcan use will have to change for sure. The individual who had the stroke will hopefully make a full recovery with no neurological deficits. Not being argumentative, but I highly doubt that the stroke was caused by Fentanyl, but stranger things have happened.
Originally Posted by Jimmy5
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 17:15 #17327Senior Member

Posts: 1144Re
Yep, its Yosts attempt to get re elected. They must be using Listcrawler or something that I don't scan as much, haven't seen any bogus ads on cleve / ak SKG. I do notice Britney hasnt posted in a week. This makes me wonder what's up with that.
Originally Posted by Rpyoders
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 14:00 #17326Senior Member

Posts: 63In the first pic you see a fresh track mark on her arm right next to her tit. The girl is fresh out of jail and shooting up and doing meth. Probably the reason she was put in there in the first place this time around.
Originally Posted by SameWat2323
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 13:29 #17325Senior Member

Posts: 96Last week I was getting on 71 from Bagley and saw several cops standing in the parking lot talking and a swat-like truck parked there. It definitely looks like weekly or daily stings. They must be really bored and want that $$ It is an election year.
Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 12:54 #17324Senior Member

Posts: 78LOL if you look at the last picture, there seems to be a black scale with white substance on it..
Originally Posted by YourGutterGuy
[View Original Post]
Stay safe gents.
-
04-21-22 11:59 #17323Senior Member

Posts: 1144Decriminalize, not legalize
Likewise on the libertarian, but decrim keeps the govt out of our business where legalization does not, the government would still be in people's business. Decriminalization makes it "legal" At a cost. Just like weed is in Ohio right now ever since Kasich repealed the Solomon Lautenberg amendment (stupidest amendment ever). Same should go for all drugs as well as prostitution. That way its not out in the open (I don't think anyone wants streetwalkers running around their neighborhood, but behind closed doors it is harmless) but people can still do what they want, and the courts can get their money too so they arent breathing down taxpayers necks and enforcing petty victimless misdemeanors to get money. Because at the end of the day, that's the only reason they enforce vice crimes, to bilk money out of people.
Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
[View Original Post]
C92.










Reply With Quote






