Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 1131 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 18432
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8982

    Time taken

    Any of you mongers have complaints from SBs that you're taking too long to finish? Just making sure nothing is unreasonable on my end since I heard it from more than one SB. I take usually anywhere from 15 minutes up to 30 minutes to finish, so it's solid fucking in multiple positions, most of them enjoy first couple of positions, and many won't complain about a 3rd and 4th. I hate it when they ask when I am going to come, as it's a buzz kill. Anyway, been able to finish with most of them, but feel as the time goes with each one, the excitement grows lesser and the time to finish goes longer. I feel a SD has to put up with all the bills and still hear complains that he is taking longer is not fair.

  2. #8981
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    If you pay her that M&G you are never getting a PPM date.
    Thank you for the good advice. I actually offered her uber fee 50 only. I am assuming she is actually a college student working a part-time job somewhere. She is always busy.

  3. #8980
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She also proposed "online intimacy," but didn't give me a price quote. She did say she has gotten $500-$800 for platonic dates. Color me skeptical. She's cute, but I don't need to pay to meet her.

    Here's her wording to me: "I'd love to spend some time with you, but because of the age gap, I wouldn't be comfortable with intimacy. Would that be okay? If not, I completely understand!" Looks like cut and paste to me. I wonder is she's open to intimacy with ANYONE!
    Got the same Same Reply a week back as was ready to do dinner but no intimacy.

  4. #8979

    Proceed with Limitations

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Was 1/4 of the PPM a few months back and lack lustered. DM for details if you are still interested.

  5. #8978

    Sexysandra


  6. #8977
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Can't really give you more info than the photos unfortunately, didn't actually talk to her much after getting the photos as I was chatting up better options at the time.
    I remember chatting with her. She sent those same pics and I blocked. That fucking gun on her is disgusting. I bet she's 2 x that size in real life.

  7. #8976
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering whose sneakers are those under the bed.
    Looks like a pair of Jordan 11's, Probably not hers LOL.

  8. #8975
    Quote Originally Posted by Proton888  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-31aef3cc4ac8

    200 M&G and 500 PPM. Trying to negotiate but still waiting for her response. She seems like a very busy girl.

    Anyone having any luck with her?
    If you pay her that M&G you are never getting a PPM date.

  9. #8974
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering whose sneakers are those under the bed.
    I'd reached out to her earlier but she hasn't responded back to me yet. If she does, I'll share details.

  10. #8973
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Can't really give you more info than the photos unfortunately, didn't actually talk to her much after getting the photos as I was chatting up better options at the time.
    Just wondering whose sneakers are those under the bed.

  11. #8972
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Can't really give you more info than the photos unfortunately, didn't actually talk to her much after getting the photos as I was chatting up better options at the time.
    Appreciate it, I'll focus my interests elsewhere LOL.

  12. #8971
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Never a good sign when they only show up close selfies with no full body pics, but just curious if anyone else has any experience with her. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-f1436b63166f
    Can't really give you more info than the photos unfortunately, didn't actually talk to her much after getting the photos as I was chatting up better options at the time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4e223714-b700-4a8b-a489-90ab1e6923c3_2x.jpg‎   e8f34ac1-98f8-4165-a8dd-5f5008ece4a5_2x.jpg‎  

  13. #8970

    Laylaxluv

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-31aef3cc4ac8

    200 M&G and 500 PPM. Trying to negotiate but still waiting for her response. She seems like a very busy girl.

    Anyone having any luck with her?

  14. #8969

    Evaheights

    Any info on her? Never a good sign when they only show up close selfies with no full body pics, but just curious if anyone else has any experience with her. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-f1436b63166f

  15. #8968

    Sophia100 x is a Pro

    She is located in Herndon. After looking at her selfies and her aggressive push to meet soon, I lost interest. Looks like an escort or high mileage pro to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Proton888  [View Original Post]
    I am still new to this and wasted so much time so far with scammers.

    I started exchanging some texts with Latingirl94, but before I waste too much time with her, is she real?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-0b03b29aee93

    Some information I can share so far.

    Cutebebe.

    1000 for 2 hrs, 1500 overnight. I first thought she was a scammer. 1500 for overnight is tempting but passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-159a3b88cefd

    Sophia100 x.

    She said 400 in Tyson, then she disappeared but came back recently. Still waiting for a photo to make sure she is real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-17551436944f

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape