Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 864 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 914 964 1364 1864 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18190
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    She's still working. And seems clean to me.
    May I ask for a link for Skylar please?

    Thank you.

  2. #18189

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by BtrCalsal  [View Original Post]
    She's hit & miss--I know she was working on being demon free, but when I reach out- I usually get crickets, but sometimes I go see her, but she's somewhat "off "I hope she hasn't gone back. --It's a shame, 'because she 's cool AF when she's "on".
    She's still working. And seems clean to me.

  3. #18188

    Has anyone seen her or left a review for her?

    She's been posting a lot more lately, seems to go through phases.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/992275422830

  4. #18187
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEddy  [View Original Post]
    I probably would, but I think she told you no??
    Oddly enough we messaging right now she stood me up today saying she didn't get a sitter yeah WTF ever its Friday payday. I think she been playing me for cash apps. Seems like when you get a good one they always go sore ether get bad demons rates go to high or leave town. Bad as I want to say I'm done I can't LOL but know more cash apps. And to answer your question she never gives a direct answer and won't give a number. I meet her on FB and always talk to her on messenger so I don't have a number.

  5. #18186
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger87  [View Original Post]
    You mention Skylar, I had been wondering about her. I saw her fairly regularly and always had a good time. Last several times I've reached out I got nothing but crickets. I was wondering what was going on with her.
    She's hit & miss--I know she was working on being demon free, but when I reach out- I usually get crickets, but sometimes I go see her, but she's somewhat "off "I hope she hasn't gone back. --It's a shame, 'because she 's cool AF when she's "on".

  6. #18185

    Sorry about that

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEddy  [View Original Post]
    Link?

    Do you have her link?
    I could have sworn someone had a link on the post I replied to. I just looked and can't find one. She usually deletes her posts if she's not actively looking. Took down her Reddit and website last time I checked.

  7. #18184

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    Her rates have gone up significantly since then. It's 180/250/350 everything covered and restricted positions.
    Thanks! Yea I've filled her full many times, personally I think her rates are getting up.

    There for her age.

    Stay safe.

    Devil.

  8. #18183
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailee7  [View Original Post]
    Charge extra? No reason I would. All though it is just a little early for me LOL.
    I need to try you out LOL. My fave is definitely BBBJCIM and I hear you're exceptional at it!

  9. #18182
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales  [View Original Post]
    Finally feel like I can give back to all the seniors for once with good details. "Haley" or "NCHouseBunny" can be skittish but like someone else said, read between the lines. Her rates are $, $.5, $$. Extremely firm on those numbers. The last option is HH but I believe the middle option is too. At least for me it was. Toy show (mutual touching), BBJ, FS. Asked me "are we using a cover?" So I think BBFS is on the table but it's just not my thing.

    Her posts say she's 33-34 I believe but I'd say she's a woman pushing 40. She looks just like her pics in the face but she is noticeably thinner than a lot of her pics. Not slim to where she looks sick or has demons but her breasts are more plump with wider hips as the pics would show. Speaking of demons, during our visit in her minivan, she got a call from her plug and she says she was going to get bud so do what you will with that info. I couldn't see anything that would suggest anything else.

    Fairly easy to set up if you know her rates and how she's straight to the point. Met her in a parking lot at night, hopped in her van, and started. Mutual show where she touched all over then talked about FS and just decided to do BBJ with CIM at the last second. Let's you touch all over her although like I said, her breasts are smaller than when those pics were taken. Believes she lets you take pics but I personally didn't. Harder for me to finish from BJ in general but she got the job done. Not super sloppy but above average for sure. I'm on the larger side and she took it like a champ. Very good hygiene all around by the way.

    Slipped her the $.5 and was on my way after. She can hold a conversation, was coherent, and good oral hygiene as well but does want to get down to the reason you're there.

    In short, she is very real and I would repeat but I feel like for that price you could probably find an equally attractive MILF for less given what she offers at that rate. Otherwise she's great to go see. Be safe ya'll and thanks for keeping my ass informed about this hobby.
    Link?

    Do you have her link?

  10. #18181
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get one of my UTR'S to let me give a few members her info bc she had 3 regulars and 2 dropped off I can't support her LOL, question is are there a few in here who can go to Statesville. Here's a pic she 22 I been seeing her sense she was 18 not about to stop any time soon.
    I probably would, but I think she told you no??

  11. #18180
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Your report on Kandy was crazy I'm glad you didn't lose to much money holding back 40 was spot on no cap. Good thing you had a good date after that robbery. I been thru that I think twice maybe 3 times but I'm sure of twice where I paid and the chick left out and some dude came in and said leave. It hurts to ya soul but we got jobs families and that's what they count on. I hope you didn't tell her you work near by. I guess you know now to listen to reviews when its multiple about the same person. One bad review I can igg bc maybe the dude was just mad but 2 or more aweee nooo I'm not going.
    Yup. This is happening more often then not and as you you mentioned they know we have jobs and families so there's only so much resistance they will get. Our only only goal is to get out safe and discreet at that point. It's happened to me twice. I coughed it up to lesson learned.

  12. #18179

    UTR no go

    My UTR is a no go she won't even talk about seeing other guys any more so she might become my ex UTR because I'm not going to cash app her any more and she may have been playing me to get cash apps so know more DMs she's ether running game on me or scared to meet new guys.

  13. #18178
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFlash  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once and had a very good time. Everything was covered tho and $200. She can take a pounding and it was multiple pops. She has a great attitude and sweet.
    Her rates have gone up significantly since then. It's 180/250/350 everything covered and restricted positions.

  14. #18177
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    After my crazy encounter with Kandy at 4:30 am I get back into my car and this one responded to my text from earlier: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/578802599569 She is a pure spinner. This chick was an awesome experience. She is as cute as hell and is totally playful. She gave me great head and bounced on my cock until I came. All in all fun. The only downside is that it had to be a car date. She couldn't host. What made my day is that she is the first sister I've had since moving here from Virginia and she was the first provider I had in my new car. So it's kind of like I popped two cherries this morning. My first soul sister and losing my car's virginity.. I'll definitely see her again and again. Damage. 60.
    Your report on Kandy was crazy I'm glad you didn't lose to much money holding back 40 was spot on no cap. Good thing you had a good date after that robbery. I been thru that I think twice maybe 3 times but I'm sure of twice where I paid and the chick left out and some dude came in and said leave. It hurts to ya soul but we got jobs families and that's what they count on. I hope you didn't tell her you work near by. I guess you know now to listen to reviews when its multiple about the same person. One bad review I can igg bc maybe the dude was just mad but 2 or more aweee nooo I'm not going.

  15. #18176
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit  [View Original Post]
    You really didn't search at all huh? Do better.
    Sorry I don't keep up with all the bitchs that post in here. But anyway welcome to my fan club.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape