Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 18431
-
04-21-22 23:45 #8981Regular Member

Posts: 8Thank you for the good advice. I actually offered her uber fee 50 only. I am assuming she is actually a college student working a part-time job somewhere. She is always busy.
Originally Posted by Mandane
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 21:11 #8980Senior Member

Posts: 100Got the same Same Reply a week back as was ready to do dinner but no intimacy.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 21:05 #8979Senior Member

Posts: 100Proceed with Limitations
Was 1/4 of the PPM a few months back and lack lustered. DM for details if you are still interested.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 20:45 #8978Senior Member

Posts: 1021Sexysandra
Says she's getting 2 k ppm. LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-f0f5edab8c87
-
04-21-22 18:36 #8977Senior Member

Posts: 1064I remember chatting with her. She sent those same pics and I blocked. That fucking gun on her is disgusting. I bet she's 2 x that size in real life.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 17:34 #8976Senior Member

Posts: 1021Looks like a pair of Jordan 11's, Probably not hers LOL.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 17:03 #8975Senior Member

Posts: 385If you pay her that M&G you are never getting a PPM date.
Originally Posted by Proton888
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 16:44 #8974Senior Member

Posts: 457I'd reached out to her earlier but she hasn't responded back to me yet. If she does, I'll share details.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 16:43 #8973Senior Member

Posts: 457Just wondering whose sneakers are those under the bed.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 12:35 #8972Senior Member

Posts: 1021Appreciate it, I'll focus my interests elsewhere LOL.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 12:33 #8971Senior Member

Posts: 184Can't really give you more info than the photos unfortunately, didn't actually talk to her much after getting the photos as I was chatting up better options at the time.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 11:57 #8970Regular Member

Posts: 8Laylaxluv
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-31aef3cc4ac8
200 M&G and 500 PPM. Trying to negotiate but still waiting for her response. She seems like a very busy girl.
Anyone having any luck with her?
-
04-21-22 09:53 #8969Senior Member

Posts: 1021Evaheights
Any info on her? Never a good sign when they only show up close selfies with no full body pics, but just curious if anyone else has any experience with her. Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-f1436b63166f
-
04-21-22 08:40 #8968Senior Member

Posts: 39Sophia100 x is a Pro
She is located in Herndon. After looking at her selfies and her aggressive push to meet soon, I lost interest. Looks like an escort or high mileage pro to me.
Originally Posted by Proton888
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 08:17 #8967Senior Member

Posts: 618TwoIsBetterThanOne
She is now doing doubles with her friend. I haven't met either of them.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-84bf684f815d











Reply With Quote






