Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1386
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #756

    Lavander spa

    Went back again to the spa in metheun on sat at 10 am only one girl (michlle wasnt there yet) not as pretty but love the bolt ons ask for 1/2 hour light touch she was kissing all over said she remembered me so I asked for her to get undressed she did asked for 69 she said sure. We went at it for 15 min she was using saran wrap but I didn't care she was fresh and clean and it was fun total $140.

  2. #755

    ? AMP, Weymouth?

    Heading to Weymouth this evening for dinner with a couple of buddies.

    I'm wondering what are the top 2 AMP's in Weymouth? Any and all information I'd greatly appreciated? Oh, I'd like more than a standard release (if possible)? You can PM me if you'd like? Ty.

  3. #754

    HomeJohnGlobalCorp Clean out your in box please.

    HomeJohnGlobalCorp Clean out your in box please.

  4. #753

    Lavendar spa

    Went to AMP place nex to llily spa in methuen michelle is so sweet when you enter she said it was slow you want for hands for 1 hour $100 I said yes she remebered me from 3 times being there so the massage was wonderful both girls doing a medium massage about 45 min in after hot twels the light touch and teasing begain I was rubbing both of their legs and crotches they had me up on all fours then the filp michllle oiled me up but started real slow with both their tops down I was in heaven sucking on tits as much as I wanted then the pop she cleaned me upp and then started on feet and the other one on my scalp must have gone over 10 min place was dead she said very slow on sat gave her a $120 tip both gave me a hug and a kiss very sweet good looking girls.

  5. #752

    Jin Salem

    I have it from a very good source that Uncle LEO stopped by here last week, I was told to stay away until the move is done.

  6. #751

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for replying.
    I definitely second this. The massage is better than most high end spas. No extras though.

  7. #750
    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    I will post the new address as soon as I get it if someone doesn't beat me to it. I've been a cpl of times the last cpl of weeks and for me this place is a 10/10. I've always had a great time, always have gotten exactly what I wanted and never pay more then the industry standard. I got a current girls cell and we've texted a few times, she told me she will keep me in the loop for her where about's, and I would definitely follow her around within reason.
    I've gone there a few times over the last 2 years, and I alway felt rushed. I've call ahead for an hour. Get there and they can only do 30 min.

  8. #749
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    100% completely legit. VERY good massage though.
    Thank you for replying.

  9. #748
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mongers,

    I've always wondered about this place, I have a feeling it's legit, but I'm hoping it's NOT. I'm about 15 minutes away and would like to try it.

    Anybody partake with this establishment?

    https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bt...464884839.html
    100% completely legit. VERY good massage though.

  10. #747

    Best Thai&Swedish Streching Massage by Hot Oil 🏺

    Hello Mongers,

    I've always wondered about this place, I have a feeling it's legit, but I'm hoping it's NOT. I'm about 15 minutes away and would like to try it.

    Anybody partake with this establishment?

    https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bt...464884839.html

  11. #746

    Blue sky

    Had a 1/2 hour visit today at blu sky in Danvers massage was just ok older lady 40 but in good shape and nice looking paid $40 she teased at about 15 min in and I flipped she ask what I want and I said what can I get she motioned HJ then mouth motion said $80 I said $60 we settled and gave a BBBJ that was a surprise. I was waiting for saran wrap but lucked out she pulled her top up nice c cups and pants down but don't know why she did that because she stayed out of reach after I grabbed her ass she whispered after "no review ok?" I said OK hope this doesn't screw her time there left with small bottle of water around 30 min mark I was the only one there place was empty.

  12. #745

    Jin

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I had a "holy grail" visit Jan 14 with Lisa. Petite, everything perfect. Is she around now?
    I have only seen Sno the last cpl of visits but I could hear another girl there so you'd probably have to call and ask.

  13. #744

    Jins Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    I will post the new address as soon as I get it if someone doesn't beat me to it. I've been a cpl of times the last cpl of weeks and for me this place is a 10/10. I've always had a great time, always have gotten exactly what I wanted and never pay more then the industry standard. I got a current girls cell and we've texted a few times, she told me she will keep me in the loop for her where about's, and I would definitely follow her around within reason.
    Thanks! I had a "holy grail" visit Jan 14 with Lisa. Petite, everything perfect. Is she around now?

  14. #743

    Jin Moving

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    So you're saying Jin's moving?
    I will post the new address as soon as I get it if someone doesn't beat me to it. I've been a cpl of times the last cpl of weeks and for me this place is a 10/10. I've always had a great time, always have gotten exactly what I wanted and never pay more then the industry standard. I got a current girls cell and we've texted a few times, she told me she will keep me in the loop for her where about's, and I would definitely follow her around within reason.

  15. #742

    Jin's Moving?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkipperFoley  [View Original Post]
    Still snowing through April then this place will relocate within the same city. Phone number will remain the same.

    Skip.
    So you're saying Jin's moving?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape