Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 39985
-
04-21-22 15:16 #26695Regular Member

Posts: 16LX Sunflower
Decided to TOFTT and paid a visit to LX Sunflower on Garfield in Oak Park. Greeted at the door by woman in her late 40's early 50's. Not a looker but in decent shape. . 5 for a 30 min massage. The massage wasn't great. Pretty much nonexistent massage. Light rubbing all over in a very unfocused manner. On the flip she was emphatic that the finish be clothed. No touching the sweater puppies but touching her leg is OK. Finish wasn't great. .6 for L1. Would not repeat.
-
04-21-22 13:48 #26694Senior Member

Posts: 1573Macau and Vivian are not the best choice
TS will be fine, detailed. Massage will be decent, strong, if she is in the mood, BUT she will stop and leave the room a few times, talk and text, massaging you with one hand only, all the time. There is another grandma, Amy. She will provide the same service, but with less interpretations. Finally, it's L1 only place, fully dressed with very limited touching allowed. Moreover, they are old and cautious, therefore, it might not be available on the first visit. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Biliator
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 12:26 #26693Senior Member

Posts: 127819
I'd saw Nancy very attractive Thai pay entrance fee. 6 massage was so so on the flip I'd make a move touch her tetas and she motion if I'd wanted a HJ I'd replied I'd wanted everything she gave me the peace signed Teo fingers then I'd reply. 140 she said okay m, she also said new owner no more granny's.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 12:03 #26692Senior Member

Posts: 48Lona
I saw Lona a couple of days ago. She does have a great body, nice big nipples and big ass. She asked $2 for FS and just laid there like a dead fish. At least pretend to be into it! Her lack of inspiration killed the moment.
Originally Posted by JValdez2021
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 08:52 #26691Senior Member

Posts: 269Same
I reviewed going back there. Landed Bella I think she said her name was. Sleek fit body and very attractive, long hair however asked $200 for BJ. Not even sure if it would have been covered or not. Got fully nude HJ with roaming for $120 but she wore pasties and said extra for them to come off. WTF?
Originally Posted by Zagal
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 07:58 #26690Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for the info. I'll have to check her out here soon. Hopefully she allows 2 pops.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 23:07 #26689Senior Member

Posts: 1445Zara at CLM
Never been with Kathy so can't comment, but if you want the best ass there and want to see it smacking against your stomach, Zara is 200% no brainer. It's not close.
Originally Posted by JohnnyJon
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 23:02 #26688Senior Member

Posts: 1445They're very similar to each other. They look similar, have a similar menu, a similar attitude and experience. If you like one you'll like the other.
Originally Posted by BareOnly2018
[View Original Post]
I would say that Margo is a bit hotter and Sandra is a bit more sensual and takes her time more. Margo basically jumped on my dick as soon as she saw me and jumped off as soon as she came. She didn't even ask for a tip or extra, she just did it. It was hot to watch her get that wild but I like more song and dance and play first.
If I had to choose I would give Margo another go and see how she is once she settles down a bit.
-
04-20-22 20:30 #26687Senior Member

Posts: 218First of all
RTFF. Second of all. Macau Spa. Vivian.
Originally Posted by PrimeTime2430
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 19:56 #26686Senior Member

Posts: 26Best spot in Chinatown?
I'm going to be heading back to the office for the first time in forever tomorrow and will be driving through Chinatown on my way in. I'm looking for a spot with a table shower that is reliable. Really only interested in H1 maybe H2 I've been to half moon or full moon spa before, and the talent was lackluster.
Any help is appreciated.
-
04-20-22 19:16 #26685Senior Member

Posts: 28Summer. Asiana massage mt prospect
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...spect-il-14092#rubmaps.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
Summer has the best technique hands down I've ever had in the game. Been since before covid since I've seen her but for the 2+ years I saw her I had the best o-face to date.
-
04-20-22 18:00 #26684Regular Member

Posts: 10Clm
Hey fellas. Long time lurker, first time posting here. Recently been to CLM. Saw Sarah 2 times. 1st time was for HH for L1. Second time was hr and went L3 with 2 champagne pops. She has amazing mommy milkers and regular ass. I'd definitely would repeat.
Looking to try another girl here. Preferably with a big ass. Looking to try Kathy as she appears to fit the description. I know she has been reviewed before but it's been a while. Has anyone seen her recently? What was your experience like? PMs are ok (if allowed).
Thanks.
-
04-20-22 17:55 #26683Senior Member

Posts: 67CLM Bella
Hadn't been to CLM in a while, so I went last week and met up with Bella for the first time.
PROS: Young & cute, nice to chat with, perky tits, good ass & legs, safe & clean place, massage lasted 30 min, simple mutual touch okay.
CONS: Not sensual at all, very matter of fact but in a friendly way, talks a lot, massage is low on pressure.
I didn't ask for anything past L1 but got the impression more was on the menu. Cost is the usual door fee.
If you're into women who look, sound, and act young, Bella is a nice pick. Neighborhood was cool, too. It just wasn't a sexy time, and that's what I was looking for. Probably will stick with Suzie or Melissa at CLM, but would see Bella again in a pinch.
-
04-20-22 16:15 #26682Senior Member

Posts: 137Real nuru
I am traveling to chicago (back home) and I will have some free time and money. I know of all decent AMP (x, yun (closed now), ivy, etc) but was wondering if anyone knows of a true nuru with oil everything. I am about to say the magic word but money no object I want experience.
-
04-20-22 14:14 #26681Regular Member

Posts: 8Can someone PM me the number to that 2526 addy, I've yet to try a house. I've done only establishments.
Originally Posted by BobKelso954
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





