Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18471
    Quote Originally Posted by GiggityGroot  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Coral spa lately?

    Went the other day and they had me adjust the thermostat on the wall for them.

    Also, the AMP was tall with blonde hair and spine great English.

    Looks like they were doing renovations there.

    All this LEO talk has me paranoid.
    Probably the worst experience I have ever had. Didn't even offer 1 hour. Came in and rubbed my back for 2-3 minutes, and rubbed legs for another 2-3 minutes and asked me to flip. Then went straight to GPS requests. Agreed to service but she wasn't into it and actually maneuvered so no touching could be made. Began countdown after 2 minutes. Asked if I wanted to finish myself after 5 minutes. Jackhammered so hard that I had to ask her to slow down because she was punching me in the balls. Left door cracked entire time, then wide open to get hot towel. Walked out 1. 20 lighter and with bruised testicles.

    You can sheer a sheep many times, but skin it only once.

  2. #18470
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpentine  [View Original Post]
    Can you get extra service at Sun Spa in Castleton?. Who is the best one there? How about King Spa behind the CVS ON 960X Allisonville. Next to vape shop.
    No time to RTFF in the last 11 years?

  3. #18469

    Sweets

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    So you must've been in the car if you saw them writing license plate numbers down huh?
    Since when is it illegal to get a massage at a massage place? This shopping center also has 8 other businesses, just park near one of those and back you vehicle up to the curb. Also you could simply park at Arby's get a milkshake and then walk over to sweets or get on afterwards. Keep in mind its okay to be there, there is nothing wrong with getting a massage. Sometimes bored LEO run tags looking for warrants.

  4. #18468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by BenSmith  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what you mean?
    The last time this place seemed to be popular with people here was two to three years ago but the owner sold out and left and service has gone downhill since. Anyway, not long after the change, there was a good looking 30 something I saw a few times and also talked to on WeChat. One day, I saw a report about LEO being at BH and I sent this gal a message asking what was going on. She told me the boss was bat-shit crazy and she had to call LEO to make the boss let her get her things and leave. She said the boss had a Chinese mafia boyfriend and they were threatening to kill her. I'm not going to get into all the things she told me because I can't say that I believed none of it was embellished but I know she ran away scared and even talked about leaving the country because she was afraid they'd find her here. That, the constant reports of greed, and the fact that I could tell the old woman was sly convinced me that at least some of what the girl told me was true. I have no idea if the old woman is still around or not. I've gone from time to time to see but never see her so take this into consideration when reading this. Just in case, I always stay on guard when I go there.

  5. #18467

    Sun Spa and Kings spa

    Can you get extra service at Sun Spa in Castleton?. Who is the best one there? How about King Spa behind the CVS ON 960X Allisonville. Next to vape shop.

  6. #18466

    Expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFriend31  [View Original Post]
    You guys on here are way off base with your comments on lack luster service. These girls are being popped 5 to 6 times a day, 7 days a week. What do you expect for them to act like you are their long lost lover they haven't seen in a month. Look you are getting your need met if you happen to get a girl in a frisky mood count your blessings and go on. But don't expect the porno film experience every time you visit. Stay safe.
    Sorry, I disagree. They are in the business of pleasing customers and only those not right in the head want their women to just lay there or give them a weak ass massage. Provide what your customers want and you get business, if not you lose business. Not that I am mean to the girls or unsympathetic that they might be a little tired at the end of the day, but I am there for the experience and if I don't get it, then yes I am going to say something.

  7. #18465
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if it's still the same owner at BH on Purdue Rd but there was one in the past two years who would probably resort to dirty deeds to make her fortune. If that old biddy is still there, watch out what you say to her or let her see.
    Not sure what you mean?

  8. #18464

    Quick visit to Sweets

    I stopped by Sweets and was in a big hurry which I will not get into. I wanted to stop because I did not know when I would get a chance.

    Went in and a young good looking girl met me. She was plump but not fat. She had big tits and a pretty face. She was wearing a short skirt. To save time I just went with her.

    I got Sunny. I paid for 30 min. I sat uncovered on the table. She came in and I hugged her. I was disappointed to find her wearing panties. It is a turn on to find no panties. She took off her cloths and she looked good.

    I told her I wanted a BBBJ and was surprised when she agreed to 100. She did a good job but mentioned I was too large. She did a good job with her tongue and she seemed to be enjoying her time.

    I asked to go to 69 and she asked for 20 more. I agreed and wish I would have said no. It was a very short time and did little to turn me on.

    I thought she was going to let me CIM but it did not happen as she pulled back when I was close.

    Overall a good time and only one small complaint and that was the short time in the 69. Sunny was very pleasant and seemed to be enjoying our time. I wish I could have spent an hour with her. Be nice to the girls.

  9. #18463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by BenSmith  [View Original Post]
    Correction. I believe that I'm referring to Body Healthy spa. I thought it was the same thing as firehouse, but apparently I was off by a bit.
    I don't know if it's still the same owner at BH on Purdue Rd but there was one in the past two years who would probably resort to dirty deeds to make her fortune. If that old biddy is still there, watch out what you say to her or let her see.

  10. #18462
    Quote Originally Posted by BenSmith  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the current LEO temperature at firehouse?

    Went there on Sunday, typical service, nothing special. As I was getting dressed the lady mentioned my out of state license plates as a way of making conversation. I just found it a little odd she was scoping license plates. Could be nothing, idk.
    Correction. I believe that I'm referring to Body Healthy spa. I thought it was the same thing as firehouse, but apparently I was off by a bit.

  11. #18461

    Expectations to high

    You guys on here are way off base with your comments on lack luster service. These girls are being popped 5 to 6 times a day, 7 days a week. What do you expect for them to act like you are their long lost lover they haven't seen in a month. Look you are getting your need met if you happen to get a girl in a frisky mood count your blessings and go on. But don't expect the porno film experience every time you visit. Stay safe.

  12. #18460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by GiggityGroot  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Coral spa lately?

    Went the other day and they had me adjust the thermostat on the wall for them.

    Also, the AMP was tall with blonde hair and spine great English.

    Looks like they were doing renovations there.

    All this LEO talk has me paranoid.
    The place just sold recently and seems to be connected to the firehouse in some way.

  13. #18459

    Firehouse

    Anyone know the current LEO temperature at firehouse?

    Went there on Sunday, typical service, nothing special. As I was getting dressed the lady mentioned my out of state license plates as a way of making conversation. I just found it a little odd she was scoping license plates. Could be nothing, idk.

  14. #18458

    Curious

    Has anyone been to Coral spa lately?

    Went the other day and they had me adjust the thermostat on the wall for them.

    Also, the AMP was tall with blonde hair and spine great English.

    Looks like they were doing renovations there.

    All this LEO talk has me paranoid.

  15. #18457

    Unhappy customer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    This is just a wild guess, and I'm no lawyer. Is it possible, they could either implicate frequent customers, after a bust, something about visiting a known location for illegal activities?

    Another possibility is that they're looking for a rat. If they find someone visiting who's on parole, could they use the threat of revoking parole to get information?

    Again those are just speculation.

    I've said it before, once a place starts drawing too much traffic, it's bound to draw unwanted attention. Busting an AMP that's sitting on $50 k in cash gets a lot more attention than busying one with $500.
    +1. Maybe an unhappy customer who wants to try to scare customers off and lessen their business or maybe concocted by a competing spa who wants to siphon some of their business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape