Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 28080
-
04-21-22 21:19 #18345Senior Member

Posts: 618This is a great list. I'm reading over and thinking of my favorite girls at each one LOL.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Any of you ever get lucky with MMS over at KS? She's so pretty, man. I think she used to be at Level 2 before she took over KS.
-
04-21-22 20:43 #18344Senior Member

Posts: 26Messages
I texted the spa.
-
04-21-22 20:10 #18343Senior Member

Posts: 26For those wondering
I wonder what she looks like I may go check her out.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
Originally Posted by HugeFace
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 19:51 #18342Senior Member

Posts: 46Thanks
Appreciate the list, will pick one out from here to try later.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 18:33 #18341Banned Member

Posts: 3075NonFS Spas
Try the following for nonFS Spas; in no particular order. You'll get a good massage. HE / HJ is or might be YMMV if you are new.
Originally Posted by Ceeen078
[View Original Post]
- Diamond Spa, La Mesa.
-Massage Body Care, Convoy area.
-Paradise Spa, Convoy area.
- Massage Oasis, Convoy area.
-Level 2, Clairemont Mesa.
- Sakura Massage, Convoy area.
- KS Spa, Convoy.
- Hui / Tea Tree, Balboa Ave.
-Z Massage, Stadium area.
There are lots more.
-
04-21-22 17:30 #18340Senior Member

Posts: 46Fountain spa
Decided to try fountain spa last week, not planning on returning. May be good spot if you are looking for full service / BJ tho, typically I'm looking for just HJ ending.
Originally Posted by JohnRobe
[View Original Post]
1 hr for $, no attempt for massage. Just hhhj. Website mentions table shower added with every session but not offered.
1st time trying AMP but if its anything like this then def sticking to independents.
-
04-21-22 17:22 #18339Senior Member

Posts: 146For those in relationships. How much do you worry about catching something (STds / UTI) when doing FS spas?
Sticking to HJ right now as I'm a bit anxious still.
-
04-21-22 12:53 #18338Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks for the help but still looking
Cmon guys I know there's something out there. To answer the people who made recommendations can't go to Mexico because of the wife. And can't get escorts because we want to go at the same time that's why massage parlor is ideal in and out just assist me in finding the best one. Sincerely.
Originally Posted by MrDickerDown
[View Original Post]
Mr. Dickerdown.
-
04-21-22 12:06 #18337Banned Member

Posts: 33530 minutes
30 minute sessions only at NLBC.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
Mr MuffMan.
-
04-21-22 11:48 #18336Regular Member

Posts: 13108 Eva
Eva is amazing she's the perfect mix of beauty, great service and great massage combined with a fun, energetic personality.
Originally Posted by MicroPianist
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 08:11 #18335Banned Member

Posts: 319Clerification
I too would like to know if this info is based of personal knowledge? Also where is this place located?
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 03:37 #18334Banned Member

Posts: 18CiCi at 7 Spa
Heard the new girl CiCi arrived at 7 Spa on University Ave, so went to check it out. Called for appointment, arrived, CiCi greeted and took me to the room. She was a petite girl, attractive with a beautiful body, beautiful ass, and beautiful natural "C" boobs. I got undressed and lay down. She gave a nice massage with lots of teasing, on the flip, she whispered the question of what I wanted, settled with $. 6. Left and came back with supplies, and surprisingly, she wore sexy perspective temptation lace stockings, cleaned my nipples, boy with baby wipes. Starting with her lovely breasts with those awesome erect nipples rubbed from my chest and down to cock, got me arouse to rock hard. She looked at and said " oh my god, you big boy", immediately put into her month and gave me a nice BBBJ, then sat on my face while I ate her like a yummy sweet mochi, LOL, I played with her clit and she got so wet and burst out a moan, slipped on a cover with her mouth and started in Cowgirl, eased my cock inside her tight pussy and rode, then Doggy, Mish, where I exploded in the cover. She gave me a fantastic head massage afterward.
Overall, a good time. She was very enthusiastic and a sweet provider! I am sure I'll be back!
-
04-21-22 02:16 #18333Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Erma Spa Eva
http://adultsearch.com/california/sa...scorts/2690966
Originally Posted by KickStar
[View Original Post]
I don't know if Summer still there, however I had the luck to get with Eva who is a talented, sweet, beautiful, and really young Chinese girl who has a gorgeous body. She's absolutely perfect. She first brought me into the room with some light kissing and teasing, she has an amazing body and she let me touch her all over. We start more teasing and kissing. She then goes down on me and gives me an amazing CBJ and plenty of ball teasing. DATY and licked my balls, I felt her under and she was already wet. CFS CG, Mish, lazy dog, She's very tight. Then after we played with a few positions I let her finish me off with BBBJ. She also talks very dirty which I love. She's amazing 5 star. I asked her when I was leaving and she said she might stay here for a week. Very good experience.
-
04-21-22 01:57 #18332Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Young spa
Don't know if it's Sophia from moon, but sexy curvy Latina girls.
Originally Posted by Emerica1228
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-22 01:34 #18331Senior Member

Posts: 49Been busy and been trying to push out reviews as I go but busy times.
Recently was the day Hanni arrived, about Saturday last week. Asked about grace / daisy but phone manager told me that new girl Hanni has arrived and recommended me to check her out. Man, was she a sight to see. Pretty much like an older ABG but still has that young vibe. Def older 20's with rocking man mades. She enjoyed seeing me and immediately went for a cock grab and just DFK to ask me what do I like. Laid down for a traditional light tease, then quickly flipped for some tantalizing BBBJ, 69 and constant wet dripping slurp from her. Got an O from her at 69 and she started doing a tight CG and RCG for me. Went mish and doggy to completion and we both enjoyed it. Def a repeat for me.
Also the day before I stopped by serenity since there was buzz about the Ukrainian girl Kari. Def cute girl.
And like others have her dos and don't. As long as you follow her boundaries and enjoy the time with open expectations, it's a great time. Def enjoyed but could tell.
That she still is gauging the business for her here, I would repeat for a white girl itch but treat her well. Skills were great but not too crazy to elaborate on.










Reply With Quote




