Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 15296
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7451
    On a recent trip to NYC and I was really wanting to see Hara. I mean really wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I did eventually send a photo wearing a mask, a pic of my I'd mostly covered and my linkedin. I was accepted almost right away. I have not been contacted in anyway shape or form since then. I think once you are in, you can easily use that as a reference for more if I am not totally mistaken. I am sure glad I just bit the bullet and did it. Hara was amazing and I cannot wait to get back to NYC as I will be heading directly for her again, then I will branch out LOL.

    The places that were willing to take me without any I'd did not have the best of girls working for them. The girls I did find at those places were all out for one reason of another.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackSkratch  [View Original Post]
    Visiting for the week and trying to get into one of these places is proving to be a challenge without providing personal info. Is there an agency that would take out of state references from other houses? That is easy to do. Or am I SOL?

    What's the "regular", non-GFE MP scene like? I can settle for walking into one of those and not getting the GFE / PSE treatment if that's what I end up having to do.

  2. #7450

    Asian-star Tomomi. Wrangling that booty

    I missed her back in the days when she was 400 hr. Did 45 minutes for 400. I did see her in the hallway once at the old place and thought yeah hot but not 500 an hour hot. Decided to get her on her return date.

    OK, walk downstairs and she is wearing a bathrobe. Took it off and instant erection. She is motherfucking hot. Is there any AMP girl working this hot (by general standards)? I don't think so. Her hair was in a pony tale. She is Japanese / Dutch. Tall and skinny. Ain't no fat, would think nice fake Ds, and nice Japanese ass on her. You can definitely tell she is not 100% Japanese. Oh, good teeth, shaved pussy. To me a dancers body. Nicely slim throughout. Some kisses and hugs then to shower. In the shower she did squat down and picked up my feet to clean even the bottoms. No preview BBBJ which was fine as 45 minutes is going to be tight for me.

    Some ball licking and a nice BBBJ maybe almost halfway in her mouth. Went to 69 quick. Her butthole did smell a little bit like a butthole but fine by me as they don't call me Ol' Dirty for nothing. Smell went away a few minutes later. Maybe it all got on the tip of my nose. I do like to tease and start out with some light licks but she wasn't have that. She was like eat this pussy motherfucker so I grabbed onto that ass and went to town. She was going off.

    I knew I had two positions with the time, started off with some off bed mish. During 69 I thought she would be tight but not super tight. But damn that pussy was tight. This girl was a fucking amusement park ride. My feet were slipping on the shaggy rug and she was bouncing into me. Most of it I spent close to her where she would DFK. And going in it was like the first few inches in there would nice and tight. But then pushing in even further you could feel the stretch. Never got her ankles to her ears but spreading her one leg by pushing the thigh to the side with the other leg on my shoulder was damn good. Her pussy was so tight my dick bent once.

    Doggy style was crazy. I read other people say this girl loves sex and damn she does. It was like that girl was just constantly coming. If she was faking then damn she can act. Seemed real to me. DS with both of us on bed. The girl was moaning, gyrating, bucking. I was holding onto her ass for dear life while ramming her. I felt like a cowboy trying to break a horse. Fell out twice and stuck it back in no handed (look ma, no hands). Heading into the final stretch, she arched her back and stuck her ass in the air. Total ramrod to the finish. Took of the condom then sucked my dick clean. Oh man the view of that ass in doggy.

    Barely any English. Very nice girl. We exchanged numbers and she said she will be here for a month before she goes to DC. I walked in a few minutes early and got out 5 minutes later. There are not complaints to be made about this girl other than wish she was less expensive.

    Oh, after the final shower she let down her hair and damn I wish she had it down the whole time. It was messy like she just got the F fucked out of her. And she put on this tight fittting creme / peach lingerie that was hot as fuck. DS is a must with this babe.

  3. #7449
    Anything else you forget? LOL probably best to forget it all and move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by RootForMe21  [View Original Post]
    I had a wine drink with a girl forgot her name at a place that was south west of k-town (2 f) so was wondering if any one here knows a place that serve drinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by RootForMe21  [View Original Post]
    Hello! I'm new to experience this whole thing and I want to get into it more. I had some experience in Manhattan like one that's around k town (to the left? Forgot the name) and one that's above Bryant park. First time really doing it was the one near ktown and wow I really loved it a lot. I miss her but I didn't know about girls having to switch up over time and months has passed since I tried this again. I don't remember her name either. But yeah if any one can help me with out with all this that'll be great. I appreciate it.

  4. #7448

    Peruvian Natalie. Serenity massage

    Has anyone been to this spa on the LES between 1st and 2 bd Avenue?

  5. #7447

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Whether you're coming in from Westchester, Rhode Island, or Kabul, they will provide the correct midtown address to go to and then give you additional instructions once you get there. They already pointed you in the right direction, no need to overthink it.
    Thank you.

  6. #7446

    Nyaf

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofShack  [View Original Post]
    Also got an address, wouldn't mind making sure it's the right destination as I'm going to be driving in from RI. If someone could pm and point me the right direction or confirm the address I got, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CantFindIt  [View Original Post]
    Also, can you PM me the address for NYAF I am in Westchester.
    Whether you're coming in from Westchester, Rhode Island, or Kabul, they will provide the correct midtown address to go to and then give you additional instructions once you get there. They already pointed you in the right direction, no need to overthink it.

  7. #7445

    Any places with drinks?

    I had a wine drink with a girl forgot her name at a place that was south west of k-town (2 f) so was wondering if any one here knows a place that serve drinks.

  8. #7444

    Dreamdreamyou tiniest spinner Chanel

    I am a spinner man by trade. Put Chanel in the dictionary next to spinner. I'd put her somewhere between 4'8-4'10. Her body is perfect and thin with some C MMs that look great on her. She came in and damn she it fucking hot. Very pretty face. Pretty perfect in my book.

    She gave me a hug a kiss and stripped me. She has some English. She started stroking my cock and it got hard and stayed hard.

    Wrapping the towel around me it was fighting with my hardon. Chanel just grabbed me by the D and walked me down to the shower. Lot of DFK and rubbing my D between her tits. She is so short she didn't have to bend down for this. Had her clasp her hands over her tits and got a nice little Russian.

    Back in the room she gave a nice BJ and BLS. She would stare at my cock and say it is beautiful and kiss it up and down the shaft and on the head and called it amazing. I like a girl that calls it like she sees it.

    I grabbed her to motion for 69 but I don't know if our heights are too different for that or not. She sat on my face which seems to be my M. O. Here. Grabbing those big tits while she rubbed her wet pussy over my face was maybe as close to heaven as I am ever getting.

    I always start tiny providers in CG. Chanel's pussy has some serious squeeze. Most of the time in CG I watched in the mirror. She is just so tiny compared to me and my fat gut.

    Put her in missionary with her knees on my chest / armpit. Slow and deep getting closer now and then for more DFK. Her moans are so sensual. It was like dream sex.

    Went to doggy and she took the whole damn thing. Grabbed onto that nice little ass of hers. As I came she got even tighter.

    Cleaned up, she played with my cock some more and complimented it some more. She was definitely calling for a round 2 but I asked for a soft touch massage and showered and headed out.

    320 hr.

  9. #7443
    Quote Originally Posted by CantFindIt  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys does anyone have an update on the status of NYAW? Also, can you PM me the address for NYAF I am in Westchester.
    NYAW is done. NYAF is near k-town. No one should send the actual address of places to people.

  10. #7442

    What happened to NYAW?

    Hey guys does anyone have an update on the status of NYAW? Also, can you PM me the address for NYAF I am in Westchester.

  11. #7441

    Visiting, not comfortable with giving Id

    Visiting for the week and trying to get into one of these places is proving to be a challenge without providing personal info. Is there an agency that would take out of state references from other houses? That is easy to do. Or am I SOL?

    What's the "regular", non-GFE MP scene like? I can settle for walking into one of those and not getting the GFE / PSE treatment if that's what I end up having to do.

  12. #7440

    Nyaf

    Howdy gents. First time in the NY forum, fairly new to the hobby as well. Wanted to start out by saying thank you all for sharing your experiences, really helped make my decision. Going to be in the city tomorrow, decided Nyaf sounds too good not to see at least once. I texted the # on their page today, and was told to confirm tomorrow. Also got an address, wouldn't mind making sure it's the right destination as I'm going to be driving in from RI. If someone could pm and point me the right direction or confirm the address I got, I would greatly appreciate it. Good luck and have fun out there fellas. Thanks again.

  13. #7439

    PP / WSD Morlee

    I was able to visit this side of the nation and I was definitely impressed at the variety of what was available.
    Shocked at the what I had to provide, but impressed by the providers.

    Scheduled with Morlee, based on reviews and she did not disappointment.
    Hard to find a Chinese lady on the west coast that's young (20's) and open-minded.

    Opted to splurge and went for an hour + tip.

    Wonderful table shower for round 1 and back to her room for the second.
    I would say the only knock was a bit too much lube.

    I envy the selection you have, but if west coast rates continue to rise, maybe we'll get some of the EC ladies working here.
    I know to save up a bit more for my next visit.

  14. #7438

    Chinatown

    Any recent recommendations for CT? Lots of good midtown places. Thanks.

  15. #7437

    NYAF. Latina Roxy

    Hi guys, sorry for the late review but I needed the day to recover.

    Had an unexpected hour or so to kill so I was hoping to see Jenny after a reading some great reviews but she was busy for a while so I asked mms to keep Latina Roxy on ice for me as I speed walked over.

    Roxy is as Latina as they come, cute smile, tan skin, white teeth, full lips, excellent body and of course her ass, oh her ass.

    She walked in with a black bikini that showed off all her curves, her hair pulled up ready for the action. I wanted to take it easy with Roxy today so I ask to shower first but I could resist the bbj as she helped me undress.

    Shower was up to Nyaf standard with 69, bbj, and hard fingering, I think she liked the fact I declined the rim job.

    Back in the room a very intimate time she's so beautiful and strong, more 69 that ass is just begging to be eaten, RCG and DS yeah LOL all the ass positions I could come up with while holding back from busting at any given point.

    We went for overtime by 5 minutes and CIM.

    Roxy's was well worth the $350 roses donation and I even threw a little extra for the extra time and incredible connection.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape