Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 825 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 875 925 1325 1825 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 28254
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15894

    Paradise is legit!

    Hey follower mongers I just made it into town that review had me interested but that wasn't paradise so I googled her name on the site she is on list crawler and tryst, !! She has a nice verification process for your safety and hers that made me feel good, candles was lit very respectful woman love her eyes too, she is worth every penny I got a hhr of her time, I promised her I would be back and I will thanks again.

    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...a/185477824338

  2. #15893

    Daty?

    Quote Originally Posted by FakePollo  [View Original Post]
    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...y/187297318692

    Just got messaged that she is back in Tampa. Haven't seen her yet but wanted to let you guys know also.
    I've heard differing stories on whether she allows DATY. It's probably the only way I'd get stiff enough to put the condom on. Eating her ass would do the trick, too. That and a sloppy slutty BBBJ, which I know I'm not getting from her. Mere hotness alone doesn't usually do it for me these days.

  3. #15892
    Quote Originally Posted by FakePollo  [View Original Post]
    Also same rates as before, not the tryst ones we were seeing.
    Can you tell us what her rates were before? I think I saw her advertising on LC in the Ft. Laud area as recently as a week or two ago?

  4. #15891

    Same rates

    Quote Originally Posted by FakePollo  [View Original Post]
    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...y/187297318692

    Just got messaged that she is back in Tampa. Haven't seen her yet but wanted to let you guys know also.
    Also same rates as before, not the tryst ones we were seeing.

  5. #15890
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockit  [View Original Post]
    She was one of my favorites back in the day. Looks like her post is no longer active on Mega. Check out my post 14692. Also check out posts 14691 and 14553. Last time I saw her she said she had cancer and didn't know if she would speak treatment. She disappeared soon after in Jan. My thoughts were she got busted or maybe went for treatment.

    Also search for the names Lexi, Charity, Tiffany and Sara in the Tampa Escort thread. She's been reviewed a few times under all the names. I recommend as she is cute, sexy and has a nice kinky streak, however, latest reviews mentioned her demons catching up to her.
    Thanks for the heads up. Going to give it a shot, and if it works I'll let you know how she's doing. The good side is everything I could ever want, and the worst case is that I get ghosted like half the rest of the state already does.

  6. #15889

    Paradise

    Dreamed with Paradise today for the first time. Light Screening. Video verification required but that seems to be the case with all new comers in Tampa. This one was very professional.

    When I walked in candles was lit I got undressed and she had a tray for me to set my belongings into. Another thing I paid attention to. She put a condom on and proceeded with some of the wettest mouth I ever had. She asked which position do I prefer I wanted her on top so I can watch her ass bounce. We switched to Cg were I finished. Let me clean up gave me a hug and I went by my way. She's definitely the girl in the pictures! I'd say she's about 5'5. CBJ CFS CG.

    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...i/024931229415

  7. #15888

    Queen Laceyy

    https://tampa.skipthegames.com/femal...y/187297318692

    Just got messaged that she is back in Tampa. Haven't seen her yet but wanted to let you guys know also.

  8. #15887

    Lexi / Charity / Tiffany / Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by RumHams  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/352-306-7835

    Looking to see if anyone has anything on this girl before I try to see her. Quick search of the number says her last posts before moving were in the Tampa area, but without a name on any of the posts, it makes finding reviews a bit difficult.
    She was one of my favorites back in the day. Looks like her post is no longer active on Mega. Check out my post 14692. Also check out posts 14691 and 14553. Last time I saw her she said she had cancer and didn't know if she would speak treatment. She disappeared soon after in Jan. My thoughts were she got busted or maybe went for treatment.

    Also search for the names Lexi, Charity, Tiffany and Sara in the Tampa Escort thread. She's been reviewed a few times under all the names. I recommend as she is cute, sexy and has a nice kinky streak, however, latest reviews mentioned her demons catching up to her.

  9. #15886

    Provider who used to be in Tampa

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/352-306-7835

    Looking to see if anyone has anything on this girl before I try to see her. Quick search of the number says her last posts before moving were in the Tampa area, but without a name on any of the posts, it makes finding reviews a bit difficult.

  10. #15885

    Never seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by G2246  [View Original Post]
    Let us know tho.

  11. #15884

    Jennie Brandon


  12. #15883

    Leah or Rhea

    Quote Originally Posted by OralPleasure31  [View Original Post]
    Watch out she got fuck up teeth.
    IMHO, she is a hard avoid. Check out my review of her from Feb 16 in post 15337. Also check out another review in post 15345. She used to go by Rhea. My guess is when it gets slow and she sees bad reviews, she changes her name. Almost never a good sign.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B0F685E6-4A37-4788-9C81-832FBA62160B.jpeg‎  

  13. #15882
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidell  [View Original Post]
    Watch out she got fuck up teeth.

  14. #15881

  15. #15880

    Carrollwood Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by DoohBoy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with her? The ad intrigues me.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...u-are/45613921
    She has skills but is very difficult to get a hold of. She has a habit but controls it. If she is into you, you can have her choke on you all night. If she is on the $high side you can talk her down, but a nightmare to lock in time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape