Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #7926

    Lucky rebranded

    FYI and warning.

    This "girl" has been rebranded in the past and now rebranded 4 different names to 4 K-org agencies.

    Lucky is over 35, maybe 40's, has man made ugly boobs, no ass, plastic face and lips and key identifier is a large rose tattoo on her belly.

    She's in WLA.

    CandygirlLA is calling her Mantha.

    2 popnet calls her Layna.

    LAKangels: Samantha.

    BookerGray: Saman.

  2. #7925
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    PrincessGarden Nicole, Kimmy, Kerri and Yena / Aria but you had bad experience with Yena / Aria.
    Thanks for the recommendation, BA. Yena seems like a nice girl. I am glad you had better experience than mine. Mine might be just a long day for her. She did told me she was tired, and I was the last appointment she had for the day.

  3. #7924
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    That guy still around? .
    He's no longer in the biz as a booker.

    He left many many years ago to real job. LOL.

  4. #7923

    RE: Mario

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbc  [View Original Post]
    That guy still around? I saw his girls back in the late 2000's and he was a bit slimy for me back then. I recall he BL'ed me due to giving some of his girls bad reviews. It wasn't even a big deal and I just went elsewhere.
    I put up with him because he did have some hot girls in his stable.

  5. #7922

    RE: New Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Micca112  [View Original Post]
    I guess my speculation was wrong. Instead J**ie now has joined others in booking for multi agencies game instead.

  6. #7921
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex60  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have this experience? Went to visit a lady at the Catalina location (near Wilshire) and as I round the corner to the door --standing there is a security guard holding a clipboard (and wearing a gun). He says, "Who are you visiting?" I reply, "Room xxx. " He looks at the clipboard and says, "Name?" I'm quickly thinking -- what should I say? -- when suddenly an Uber Eats guy shows up with a delivery, and with the sudden distraction the situation eased up, and I got in. But I was a little nervous there for a while (in all my mongering I've never had to answer to a guy with a clipboard and a gun!

    Anybody else have this experience? And what did you say to the guy, especially when he asks for a name?
    It's always a good idea to have a plausible reason to be at the building you intend to enter as a monger whether stopped by security, the property manager, or a nosy resident. Some mongers will have grocery / gift bags, backpacks, etc. To help blend into the surroundings. I'm surprised the booker didn't warn you about it and provide an answer. If the guard has a clipboard and asks for a name out of the blue without advance notice from the booker, I would just say I'm here to celebrate a housewarming party of a friend of a friend and politely tell him let me find out. Then take the opportunity to text the booker about the situation and go from there.

  7. #7920
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent747  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the website is closed because booker J**ie has retired. Now there is another site that looks exactly the same except it is missing LA based girls and only for OC / SD with their own bookers.
    New website:

    https://www.kdollsla.com/

  8. #7919
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Ran into an old Kbooker "Mario" in Ktown if anyone is old skool here knows who he is? LOL.

    He said what's up. LOL.
    That guy still around? I saw his girls back in the late 2000's and he was a bit slimy for me back then. I recall he BL'ed me due to giving some of his girls bad reviews. It wasn't even a big deal and I just went elsewhere.

  9. #7918

    CA-Kdolls

    Maybe the website is closed because booker J**ie has retired. Now there is another site that looks exactly the same except it is missing LA based girls and only for OC / SD with their own bookers.

  10. #7917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex60  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have this experience? Went to visit a lady at the Catalina location (near Wilshire) and as I round the corner to the door --standing there is a security guard holding a clipboard (and wearing a gun). He says, "Who are you visiting?" I reply, "Room xxx. " He looks at the clipboard and says, "Name?" I'm quickly thinking -- what should I say? -- when suddenly an Uber Eats guy shows up with a delivery, and with the sudden distraction the situation eased up, and I got in. But I was a little nervous there for a while (in all my mongering I've never had to answer to a guy with a clipboard and a gun!

    Anybody else have this experience? And what did you say to the guy, especially when he asks for a name?
    When in doubt, just say Mrs. Park.

  11. #7916

    Security Guard

    Anyone else have this experience? Went to visit a lady at the Catalina location (near Wilshire) and as I round the corner to the door --standing there is a security guard holding a clipboard (and wearing a gun). He says, "Who are you visiting?" I reply, "Room xxx. " He looks at the clipboard and says, "Name?" I'm quickly thinking -- what should I say? -- when suddenly an Uber Eats guy shows up with a delivery, and with the sudden distraction the situation eased up, and I got in. But I was a little nervous there for a while (in all my mongering I've never had to answer to a guy with a clipboard and a gun!

    Anybody else have this experience? And what did you say to the guy, especially when he asks for a name?

  12. #7915
    Ran into an old Kbooker "Mario" in Ktown if anyone is old skool here knows who he is? LOL.

    He said what's up. LOL.

  13. #7914

    Rebrand

    Just passing along some information a trusted monger relayed to me today. Kiko with YuaRay is Momo for those that have already seen Momo or don't want to see her again.

  14. #7913
    OC Heri had top notch BBBJ and service but I haven't seen recently. Those are Heri real pics from 8+ years ago. I liked Heri looks and service much more than White.

    Momo is good too. For younger, I enjoyed BBBJ from Elena and Soo-ah.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDon  [View Original Post]
    Hey Boner,

    Thanks for the response. Looking for top notch BBJ, GFE and slightly younger. May be someone like white if I need to compare with OC Provider?

    Regards,

    Hot Don.

  15. #7912

    Slender girls in OC

    PrincessGarden Nicole, Kimmy, Kerri and Yena / Aria but you had bad experience with Yena / Aria.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenzy  [View Original Post]
    I am not the person you quote. But BA, what would your recommendation be for slender girl in OC area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape