Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 427 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 927 1427 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 23697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17307

    Snot rings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Htb32  [View Original Post]
    I found her on Tryst, then followed on Twitter and OF. Seems legit, but does anyone have any experience?

    https://tryst.link/escort/gingertonic
    Snot rings and deposits are an absolute no for me.

  2. #17306

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuyGoneBad  [View Original Post]
    Updated on Aubrie: apparently she had a stroke and is in the hospital. This is all I know, but it comes from a really reliable source.
    God damn, that's sad.

  3. #17305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuyGoneBad  [View Original Post]
    Updated on Aubrie: apparently she had a stroke and is in the hospital. This is all I know, but it comes from a really reliable source.
    Awful young for a stroke. Hope this gives her a chance to get clean.

  4. #17304
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuyGoneBad  [View Original Post]
    Updated on Aubrie: apparently she had a stroke and is in the hospital. This is all I know, but it comes from a really reliable source.
    I wonder what her occupational rehabilitation program will look like.

  5. #17303

    Poet

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...t/844018045988

    This girl is a f'ing poet. I always look forward to reading her ads. Don't care if she is crazy AF, unfortunately she has thunder thighs and that ain't my thing.

  6. #17302
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuyGoneBad  [View Original Post]
    She got caught up and was in jail for a spell, I've been trying to teach out to her with no luck. She may still be in jail because I have many ways to reach out to her and have had no success.
    Updated on Aubrie: apparently she had a stroke and is in the hospital. This is all I know, but it comes from a really reliable source.

  7. #17301

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Budd2  [View Original Post]
    Which one is Jackie? Want to make sure I avoid her too. I'm getting sick dealing with addicts once they fall into that rabbit hole. Last time I saw JaeJae she had too many abscess, track marks and skin blemishes. Her looks were getting really bad, her face in those pictures are awful. Glad I saw her when she was still attractive before her rapid decline. She used to be a pretty lady. After hearing that she accused you of hitting her, that could be much worse than getting ripped off if you catch an assault charge. She is definitely a STAY AWAY from provider for me. Unfortunately she has so many regulars, she very rarely needs to post an ad. She could afford to rip off clients, the amount of customers seem endless. It's slim pickings out there and most of the providers know it. Even with her abscess, needle marks and deteriorated looks, she's still better looking than most of the others out there. It's a bad time now to be a monger.
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...z/764250125580

    Stays in a place close to S. Main St. And Archwood Ave. Stay safe.

  8. #17300

    Any info on Ginger?

    I found her on Tryst, then followed on Twitter and OF. Seems legit, but does anyone have any experience?

    https://tryst.link/escort/gingertonic

  9. #17299
    Quote Originally Posted by LenDavid  [View Original Post]
    I never fell in love LOL I just liked that little ass and with the market these days not many places to turn to. She did get clean but I found out that was short lived. When she came back to Akron to stay a few days is when she fell off the wagon so to speak.

    She stays with Jackie who posts regularly (I would be careful of her too) JaeJae told me Jackie has a bad habit with H and I'm sure that is where it started again.
    Here is a picture of what her breasts look like taken the day she ripped me off. Stay safe.
    They all have a bad habit. They arent sucking our dick bc they like us. Also, no one does H anymore. Its all Fent all the time. Much worse drug too. Esp when cut with plant food, or xylazine (this stuff in particular is all over the place and causing nasty skin absesses and skin ulcers that don't heal.).

    Hell man, wish I could find a nice girl on H nowadays LOL.

  10. #17298
    Quote Originally Posted by Budd2  [View Original Post]
    Which one is Jackie? Want to make sure I avoid her too. I'm getting sick dealing with addicts once they fall into that rabbit hole. Last time I saw JaeJae she had too many abscess, track marks and skin blemishes. Her looks were getting really bad, her face in those pictures are awful. Glad I saw her when she was still attractive before her rapid decline. She used to be a pretty lady. After hearing that she accused you of hitting her, that could be much worse than getting ripped off if you catch an assault charge. She is definitely a STAY AWAY from provider for me. Unfortunately she has so many regulars, she very rarely needs to post an ad. She could afford to rip off clients, the amount of customers seem endless. It's slim pickings out there and most of the providers know it. Even with her abscess, needle marks and deteriorated looks, she's still better looking than most of the others out there. It's a bad time now to be a monger.
    I believe the Jackie they're referring to is the one the one who use to dance at OGD as Riley. Big girl, obvious signs of use. She post sporadically on STG.

  11. #17297
    Quote Originally Posted by Budd2  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she has so many regulars, she very rarely needs to post an ad. She could afford to rip off clients, the amount of customers seem endless. It's slim pickings out there and most of the providers know it. Even with her abscess, needle marks and deteriorated looks, she's still better looking than most of the others out there. It's a bad time now to be a monger.
    Yeah, probably true. Even though the two mongers she ripped off saw her for years, she probably wouldn't even recognize them if she passed them on the street.

  12. #17296
    Quote Originally Posted by CjmcMilla  [View Original Post]
    I think I'd probably remove the one pic with the questionable upper lip.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/013/MjY...TdiZDY1MTk.jpg
    Link to the girl's main ad, not to a specific picture. All the "DOS Attack Errors" are coming from links with .jpg endings.

  13. #17295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1368

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by LenDavid  [View Original Post]
    She stays with Jackie who posts regularly (I would be careful of her too) JaeJae told me Jackie has a bad habit with H
    Which one is Jackie? Want to make sure I avoid her too. I'm getting sick dealing with addicts once they fall into that rabbit hole. Last time I saw JaeJae she had too many abscess, track marks and skin blemishes. Her looks were getting really bad, her face in those pictures are awful. Glad I saw her when she was still attractive before her rapid decline. She used to be a pretty lady. After hearing that she accused you of hitting her, that could be much worse than getting ripped off if you catch an assault charge. She is definitely a STAY AWAY from provider for me. Unfortunately she has so many regulars, she very rarely needs to post an ad. She could afford to rip off clients, the amount of customers seem endless. It's slim pickings out there and most of the providers know it. Even with her abscess, needle marks and deteriorated looks, she's still better looking than most of the others out there. It's a bad time now to be a monger.

  14. #17294
    Quote Originally Posted by ForMoreFun  [View Original Post]
    I'm currently texting with this one and it's like pulling teeth. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...r/006872690664

    Or this one.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...t/242322334450
    The 2nd one will rob you blind. Stay far away from that one.

  15. #17293

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    Bro not sure what's up but whenever you've been posting SKG links lately I am getting the error message. Only has been with your links too, anyone else having this issue also?
    I get a notice claiming the possibility of a denial of service hack. I believe, if there were a denial of service, even their error pages wouldn't show up. These are also image links. It's possible the ads or images or both were deleted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape