Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 683 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 733 783 1183 1683 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15502
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    She texted me out of the blue. Said I texted her over a month ago and she didn't reply. I delete messages tho since about 80% never reply. Said she's well reviewed here but I didn't see anything. She don't look familiar either.
    It's a scam. Someone will contact you later claiming to be her father and threatening to call the police on you because she is underage.

  2. #15501

    Anyone know this girl? Jessi

    She texted me out of the blue. Said I texted her over a month ago and she didn't reply. I delete messages tho since about 80% never reply. Said she's well reviewed here but I didn't see anything. She don't look familiar either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1650536930547.jpg‎  

  3. #15500

    Beware boys are baiting

    Just the heads up, saw this ad and hit up the person. They wanted a verification photo so I offered my snap. I added them on a dummy snap and they had their location live. It was the location of a sting house posted here a while back off of Burkhart.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...k/407279382127

  4. #15499

    Real, ture age

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...k/407279382127

    I am pretty sure someone will ask if she is real or TGTBT. She is real. She is 24 as ad says. She was on STG in the past.

    This time she looks better in pics. I haven't seen her in person close to 2 years by now so I don't know how accurate they are.

  5. #15498
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonHungHung  [View Original Post]
    That it is fake. Location is "Hotel. and. house".
    One thing I try to dial in the fake ads is check other cities, if you see the same pics that usually means its a fake or a scam. The ones using porn star pics as well. If there's no city listed you can bet its probably fake or a setup / scam. Sometimes even the font can tell you. Keep an eye out for a certain kind of font, no shit, a certain font on the ad can give you a tip off.

  6. #15497
    Ok, you mongers watch your six. Uncle is out doing there thing. When you pull up early for an incall and there sits uncle in parking lot watching thinking he is incognito. So stick with what you know that is for sure. And don't try anything new. Luckily I left and nothing happened.

  7. #15496

    I have her old digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdddy  [View Original Post]
    For those who use to see Scarlett a few years back she is looking to reconnect with previous regulars. She will only see previous clients and be prepared to verify yourself! She will remain UTR and only going to see old friends for a limited time.

    You can pm me for digits.
    I'm sad I never was able to visit her. I do still have her old digits maybe I'll reach out to her if they are the same.

  8. #15495

    Scarlet Dream UTR

    For those who use to see Scarlett a few years back she is looking to reconnect with previous regulars. She will only see previous clients and be prepared to verify yourself! She will remain UTR and only going to see old friends for a limited time.

    You can pm me for digits.

  9. #15494

    Got a feeling

    Quote Originally Posted by ShhhQuiet  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have an experience withone or both of these girls?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/140501127552
    That it is fake. Location is "Hotel. and. house".

  10. #15493

    Girlfriends

    Anybody have an experience withone or both of these girls?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/140501127552

  11. #15492

    Question for the group

    I am in the Dayton Mall area. Who or where would you suggest I go for a quick BJ?

  12. #15491

    Def Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowPlay  [View Original Post]
    These pictures are both old, and heavily staged / edited. She has a BF / handler nearby and sometimes he had a friend, too. ALWAYS double check the room when you arrive. I'm glad I did, or it could've gotten ugly fast.
    She's changed her name 3 times over the last year and a half. This just screams trouble. If you look up her older names, you'll see mostly negative reviews, mostly with her handler / bf interrupting the session. Before Kasey, she went by Haylee if you want to see additional reviews.

  13. #15490

    Sorry it happened but good review

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1357  [View Original Post]
    The link, gents:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...ddies/45613641

    I also attached a picture, because I'm sure the link will die eventually.

    TLDR: I got robbed. Don't trust this one.

    I texted Paradise and she was relatively responsive. I don't like to go to Middletown. I've been stood up there twice. In general it's a pretty beat up town. The roads are bad, abandoned buildings abound. But she sent a verify pic without question upon request. And even though she asked for a deposit, when I said I didn't do them, she kept writing. I looked in both the Cincy and Dayton forums (using search) and couldn't locate any solid information, so it was a risk. But I'm not completely risk adverse, that's a bit of the appeal of meeting new providers.

    We agreed to meet up at her place and I made the drive down there. Waited for a little while. Texting her to tell her I'd arrived. She appeared at my car, alone. I thought this was odd, considering it was supposed to be an incall. But she wanted to go for a ride. That was cool with me. I only do HJs and CBJs anyway. Those can be done while driving, or accomplished on the side of the road in a few minutes.

    I didn't mistrust her immediately. She was in fact the girl in her photos. Really her photos were doctored to give her lighter skin, which was pretty ridiculous and detracted from her beauty. She was probably one of the hottest girls I've found in Dayton.

    She wanted to drive, so I did. I made sure I wasn't followed. I purposely ignored some of her directions. We glided through the streets and eventually settled in an alley.

    She said she wanted to go to the back. My car is a pretty small sedan, so I wasn't against it. There was more space.

    Here's where I fucked up. She asked for the donation and I gave it to her. Now, I know this is a common mistake. Something that only newbies fall for. But I suppose I've been spoiled. Or the environment is different for incalls and this arrangement needed more assurance by action.

    We both got out together. I got in the back and she opened her door, then closed it and fled. I got out quickly. She wasn't a very fast runner. I could have caught her. But was it worth the effort? Did she have a knife? I instead stood beside my car and watched her trot across a yard and disappear beside a house. I couldn't help but chuckle. I also couldn't keep this to myself.

    Feel free to PM if you have any questions.
    I've been eyeing this one for a few days and figured she was TGTBT. I'm sorry you had this experience but I appreciate the thoroughness of your review. Good info, and a good example of what can be avoided for new members.

  14. #15489

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by SmutMutt  [View Original Post]
    Looks way better in pictures which is typical just over all a nasty chick. Several bad past reviews. I went for a BBBJ and was massively disappointed.
    These pictures are both old, and heavily staged / edited. She has a BF / handler nearby and sometimes he had a friend, too. ALWAYS double check the room when you arrive. I'm glad I did, or it could've gotten ugly fast.

  15. #15488

    Raylee

    Met Raylee yesterday in East Cincy locale. 3rd visit with her, we talked about many things before, nice time. Nothing new to add that hasn't already been said, she supposedly is coming to Dayton soon. Stay safe.

    P.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape