Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 865 of 2074 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 915 965 1365 1865 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 31096
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18136

    I've got the scoop on her (NCHouseBunny)

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I heard she can get scared off pretty easily if someone says the wrong thing.
    Finally feel like I can give back to all the seniors for once with good details. "Haley" or "NCHouseBunny" can be skittish but like someone else said, read between the lines. Her rates are $, $.5, $$. Extremely firm on those numbers. The last option is HH but I believe the middle option is too. At least for me it was. Toy show (mutual touching), BBJ, FS. Asked me "are we using a cover?" So I think BBFS is on the table but it's just not my thing.

    Her posts say she's 33-34 I believe but I'd say she's a woman pushing 40. She looks just like her pics in the face but she is noticeably thinner than a lot of her pics. Not slim to where she looks sick or has demons but her breasts are more plump with wider hips as the pics would show. Speaking of demons, during our visit in her minivan, she got a call from her plug and she says she was going to get bud so do what you will with that info. I couldn't see anything that would suggest anything else.

    Fairly easy to set up if you know her rates and how she's straight to the point. Met her in a parking lot at night, hopped in her van, and started. Mutual show where she touched all over then talked about FS and just decided to do BBJ with CIM at the last second. Let's you touch all over her although like I said, her breasts are smaller than when those pics were taken. Believes she lets you take pics but I personally didn't. Harder for me to finish from BJ in general but she got the job done. Not super sloppy but above average for sure. I'm on the larger side and she took it like a champ. Very good hygiene all around by the way.

    Slipped her the $.5 and was on my way after. She can hold a conversation, was coherent, and good oral hygiene as well but does want to get down to the reason you're there.

    In short, she is very real and I would repeat but I feel like for that price you could probably find an equally attractive MILF for less given what she offers at that rate. Otherwise she's great to go see. Be safe ya'll and thanks for keeping my ass informed about this hobby.

  2. #18135
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her a few weeks back when she was in south CLT. Made the date, address was a terrible location close to 77 and nations ford. That was strike one. Decided to go anyway since it was midday. Parking lot of the place was almost completely empty. She told me to text when I was 5 minutes away. I parked for a few and texted I was 5 away. A couple minutes later shady black dude with no shirt on walks out of a room into one of only two cars in the lot and drives off. She texts me back with same room number as the guy walked out of. Strike 2.

    Said I was still a couple minutes away and she asks me to stop for a Red Bull and condoms. Told her hell no and she blasts me with all these nasty texts. Off I went.
    Good call on that one. No telling what they wanted to try.

  3. #18134

    Gl

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/503830325187 She posted a couple nude pix seem like I saw her before has anyone saw her got a report?
    I can see the demons in her eyes from the picture.

  4. #18133

  5. #18132
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBlade2022  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed on eb as well just putting my personal approval on it she is short and tight, late 30's but that BBBJ will have you weak. As for the location she used to have a permanent place but got evicted (not her fault) so she at the hotel now but she is def real not sure about Greek but she rides like a champ. I usually do a qv for 100 as usual YMMV.
    I texted with her a few weeks back when she was in south CLT. Made the date, address was a terrible location close to 77 and nations ford. That was strike one. Decided to go anyway since it was midday. Parking lot of the place was almost completely empty. She told me to text when I was 5 minutes away. I parked for a few and texted I was 5 away. A couple minutes later shady black dude with no shirt on walks out of a room into one of only two cars in the lot and drives off. She texts me back with same room number as the guy walked out of. Strike 2.

    Said I was still a couple minutes away and she asks me to stop for a Red Bull and condoms. Told her hell no and she blasts me with all these nasty texts. Off I went.

  6. #18131

    Drugs a mother

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/057490060523 saw her reviews with guys doing bare back do ya regret it LOL no way when she was thicker I did contact her but blew up her pix and said ohhh nooo and wow she look even worst demons and big loads dumped this why I'm scared to do bbf bc the same guys who do her bbf and chicks who look worst bbf be dumping in every chick who allow bbf. And I bet its guys lined up right now for her bbf LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails drugs rrd.jpg‎  

  7. #18130

    Ghost town

    Quote Originally Posted by TabooDeJavu  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    Hey everyone, idk what has happened to Rose, she used to be great but now is usually MIA. She still posts regularly. Is she retiring? Any info appreciated.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/350896375826
    She and I exchanged, I drove up to Huntersville and then nothing, just a waste of time for me.

  8. #18129

    Anyone saw her

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/503830325187 She posted a couple nude pix seem like I saw her before has anyone saw her got a report?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SKIP CONCORD FF.jpg‎  

  9. #18128

    Karmen

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot when I get a break from my UTR I got to have that.
    She's been reviewed on eb as well just putting my personal approval on it she is short and tight, late 30's but that BBBJ will have you weak. As for the location she used to have a permanent place but got evicted (not her fault) so she at the hotel now but she is def real not sure about Greek but she rides like a champ. I usually do a qv for 100 as usual YMMV.

  10. #18127
    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    My former go to when I travel to Atlanta is in town. Didn't notice until today or I would've posted sooner she said she's leaving today but is a good time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/79829927#.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Went to see her Sunday. She was hot and real nice. Could make bank here if she stayed long term considering the drought the Charlotte area has been in the past couple years.

  11. #18126
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBlade2022;5879162[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/80016220[/URL]

    Saw her earlier this week extremely accommodating.
    Thanks a lot when I get a break from my UTR I got to have that.

  12. #18125

    Little Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBlade2022  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/80016220

    Saw her earlier this week extremely accommodating.
    Would like to have more information on this one. Just how accommodating is she? Would love to a have a description of the actual service, rates, and how safe is the location.

  13. #18124

    What's the scoop?


  14. #18123
    I heard she can get scared off pretty easily if someone says the wrong thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Possibly. The other board report states they met at a park. She did some flashing and he rubbed on her some but wasnt interested in public playing, just looking to meet her. He did say that upgrades where available from 1-500 but didn't indicate what they were. I trust the reviewer so I would say its legit. When I texted with her she seemed to have it together and followed up when I asked her to.

  15. #18122
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested to know too. She has been mentioned but not a lot of information. I hear she is legit but any extras were only hinted at. She has one review on TER but I am not subscribing just to read it. Maybe some of us can get together and rent a room and have her come and give us a show?
    Possibly. The other board report states they met at a park. She did some flashing and he rubbed on her some but wasnt interested in public playing, just looking to meet her. He did say that upgrades where available from 1-500 but didn't indicate what they were. I trust the reviewer so I would say its legit. When I texted with her she seemed to have it together and followed up when I asked her to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape