Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 444 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 494 544 944 1444 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18178

    No way Jose

    Quote Originally Posted by DonutHole90  [View Original Post]
    Reverse searching the images shows 4 or 5 different numbers in the last month. Definitely feels scammy. Nice pics, though.
    You're likely not to find providers this good looking on Listcrawler / Alligator. Most are basically one step up from the "lovely" streetwalkers profiled on this site, except they have teeth most of the time. Lots of cottage cheese asses too, thanks to "influencers" making it OK for fat chicks to wear bikinis and yoga pants. I'd stick to P411 and DI and pretty much avoid these kinds of sources. You'll catch the occasional lightning in a bottle, but you're more likely to catch something else. Be safe out here.

  2. #18177

    Doesn't Pass the Sniff Test

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    So I kind of want to pull the trigger on this one but don't see any reviews on her and honestly looks TGTBT. Anyone have any experience with?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/79821445
    Reverse searching the images shows 4 or 5 different numbers in the last month. Definitely feels scammy. Nice pics, though.

  3. #18176

    Any experience with the following?

    So I kind of want to pull the trigger on this one but don't see any reviews on her and honestly looks TGTBT. Anyone have any experience with?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/79821445

  4. #18175

    Met this gal tonight

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/80068697

    Pics are pretty accurate except she wasn't quite as dolled up tonight. Location is the Regal Inn at 465 & west Washington. Certainly not the best hotel in town, maybe a 2 out of 5 star. Lots of people milling around. Saw a couple gals hanging around that I was pretty convinced are providers. One was a fairly tall blonde with frizzy hair that I probably would have approached had I not already had something set up. Anyway, with Becky communication was easy. She sent her rates upon request. Don't think she qualifies as an escort, more like a glorified SW with a room. Was just looking for a BBBJ which is on her menu. When I arrived and texted her she said to give her a couple minutes to cage her puppies. Sure enough just 2-3 minutes later she sent her room number. She had the door cracked open so I knocked and she said to come on in. She was ready to get right to business which is fine with me. She requested the donation be laid on the table as she lowered her top. The twins are kinda big but saggy. She got me hard fairly easy then I took over. Held her head and fucked her mouth which she accepted with no problem. Completion was a catch and spit. While not the best blow I've ever gotten it was way above most SW skills for a BJ. I don't have a burning desire to see her again but I probably would.

  5. #18174

    Chelsi

    She's been around for a couple years. Flaky as fuck and not that great of a fuck. I seen her a couple times when she was staying at the red roof in Beech Grove. That's been like maybe two years ago. I wouldn't care to effort to see her again.

  6. #18173
    Do you have a link to her ad? I'm having trouble finding her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmyallurloven  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since she's been back. Used to see her quite a bit back in the day. Cute young lady, but her personal life was a train wreck.

  7. #18172

  8. #18171

    Don't care for fat chicks

    Get those for free.

    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonSixNine  [View Original Post]
    I was scrolling down adult search and came across this beautiful petite thing I was curious because I also seen her ad on listcrawler, erotic monkey, adult look and skip the games so I shot her a message and asked her rates she was located in Castleton out by the Castleton square mall I've never seen a women as beautiful as her yet any escort at all that looks as exotic as she does so I couldn't pass her up. After we agreed on the meet I headed over to see her, very nice upscale hotel! She opened the door in some sexy black fishnet lingerie. She told me to get on the bed as she unbuckled my pants starting with a CBJ and man it felt amazing even covered her sexy lips wrapped around my cock, After that she asked if I wanted missionary or doggy, we did doggy while I banged her little kitty it was super wet and slippery as it says in her ad, I then asked to do missionary although she did upcharge for switching positions but man it was well worth it I will repeat every time she comes to town. Treat her right gentleman she's absolutely amazing and more beautiful in person! I was very satisfied! Peace!

  9. #18170

    Titty fuck

    Anyone know any good contacts for a fun / great titty fuck? Looking for some juicy big titties and someone who knows how to use them.

  10. #18169

    Looking for some Big titty action

    Anyone know of any places or masseuses with some big juicy tits? Looking for a good massage with some Russian style for a finish. Comment or DM me any suggestions.

  11. #18168

    Carmen?

    Has anyone seen her since she's been back. Used to see her quite a bit back in the day. Cute young lady, but her personal life was a train wreck.

  12. #18167

    Visiting

    Does anyone have any recommendations for a provider who can do a little femdom maybe some pegging? Visiting tonight and tomorrow and can't see to find anything.

  13. #18166

    EE out East

    Looks like Uncle LEO finally got Steve out East. Take a look in the Cincy forums for some good reading. His site is closed down now and he is facing at least two felonies. He ran that service for MANY years until it finally caught up with him and I am sure the many ladies that hated his ass took part in his downfall. Looks like Buddah closed up shop at the right time a few years ago. He is out West enjoying his rum and Coke and not sitting in a cell with true criminals. Best tip I ever received was from a wise old man who said that a cash purchased burner phone should be replaced every 89 days (or sooner if comprised).

  14. #18165
    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonSixNine  [View Original Post]
    I was scrolling down adult search and came across this beautiful petite thing I was curious because I also seen her ad on listcrawler, erotic monkey, adult look and skip the games so I shot her a message and asked her rates she was located in Castleton out by the Castleton square mall I've never seen a women as beautiful as her yet any escort at all that looks as exotic as she does so I couldn't pass her up. After we agreed on the meet I headed over to see her, very nice upscale hotel! She opened the door in some sexy black fishnet lingerie. She told me to get on the bed as she unbuckled my pants starting with a CBJ and man it felt amazing even covered her sexy lips wrapped around my cock, After that she asked if I wanted missionary or doggy, we did doggy while I banged her little kitty it was super wet and slippery as it says in her ad, I then asked to do missionary although she did upcharge for switching positions but man it was well worth it I will repeat every time she comes to town. Treat her right gentleman she's absolutely amazing and more beautiful in person! I was very satisfied! Peace!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/79733598
    LMAO, Next.

  15. #18164

    Suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonSixNine  [View Original Post]
    I was scrolling down adult search and came across this beautiful petite thing I was curious because I also seen her ad on listcrawler, erotic monkey, adult look and skip the games so I shot her a message and asked her rates she was located in Castleton out by the Castleton square mall I've never seen a women as beautiful as her yet any escort at all that looks as exotic as she does so I couldn't pass her up. After we agreed on the meet I headed over to see her, very nice upscale hotel! She opened the door in some sexy black fishnet lingerie. She told me to get on the bed as she unbuckled my pants starting with a CBJ and man it felt amazing even covered her sexy lips wrapped around my cock, After that she asked if I wanted missionary or doggy, we did doggy while I banged her little kitty it was super wet and slippery as it says in her ad, I then asked to do missionary although she did upcharge for switching positions but man it was well worth it I will repeat every time she comes to town. Treat her right gentleman she's absolutely amazing and more beautiful in person! I was very satisfied! Peace!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/79733598
    Next time, why don't you suggest we generously tip above her rate and to leave a good review too!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape