Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 1131 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8971
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Never a good sign when they only show up close selfies with no full body pics, but just curious if anyone else has any experience with her. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-f1436b63166f
    Can't really give you more info than the photos unfortunately, didn't actually talk to her much after getting the photos as I was chatting up better options at the time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4e223714-b700-4a8b-a489-90ab1e6923c3_2x.jpg‎   e8f34ac1-98f8-4165-a8dd-5f5008ece4a5_2x.jpg‎  

  2. #8970

    Laylaxluv

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-31aef3cc4ac8

    200 M&G and 500 PPM. Trying to negotiate but still waiting for her response. She seems like a very busy girl.

    Anyone having any luck with her?

  3. #8969

    Evaheights

    Any info on her? Never a good sign when they only show up close selfies with no full body pics, but just curious if anyone else has any experience with her. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-f1436b63166f

  4. #8968

    Sophia100 x is a Pro

    She is located in Herndon. After looking at her selfies and her aggressive push to meet soon, I lost interest. Looks like an escort or high mileage pro to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Proton888  [View Original Post]
    I am still new to this and wasted so much time so far with scammers.

    I started exchanging some texts with Latingirl94, but before I waste too much time with her, is she real?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-0b03b29aee93

    Some information I can share so far.

    Cutebebe.

    1000 for 2 hrs, 1500 overnight. I first thought she was a scammer. 1500 for overnight is tempting but passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-159a3b88cefd

    Sophia100 x.

    She said 400 in Tyson, then she disappeared but came back recently. Still waiting for a photo to make sure she is real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-17551436944f

  5. #8967

    TwoIsBetterThanOne

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    She is real. She used to go by sugarhunniebunz or something like that. I have seen her off and on for 2 years. Lots of fun if a little unreliable on scheduling as she has kids.
    She is now doing doubles with her friend. I haven't met either of them.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-84bf684f815d

  6. #8966

    Curious Minds Want to Know

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    I'm 99% sure this is the chick I saw a year ago. She is real and her photos are pretty accurate. Smart and ambitious chick. Met in public and donations were never mentioned. Seemed like she was looking for more of a mentor / serious relationship back then. Went somewhere private, got her naked and without going into details pretty much got turned off and decided not to bang her.
    Had an almost similar situation. Met a SB for drinks, things went well and we transitioned to a different location for adult fun. Turns out, she had previously lost a ton of weight. But not the skin. Had I not had a buzz on, probably couldn't have done it. It was a "one and done".

    Kpop1, will respect whatever you choose to share or not, but my mind is racing with what would make me not want to bang this attractive SB? Odor, full on 'Aunt Flo', she has a penis (although I think you would share this important detail), super hairy.

  7. #8965

    Jasmine

    Very new profile so maybe no one has talked to her yet. She looks very similar to a girl I talked to like 6 months ago. This time she read my message and didn't respond so no dice for me. If anyone gets a response and gets the unlocked photos, I'd greatly appreciate a DM with a screenshot of those. Just want to see if it's the same girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-3610fa186435

  8. #8964

    Latingirl94

    I am still new to this and wasted so much time so far with scammers.

    I started exchanging some texts with Latingirl94, but before I waste too much time with her, is she real?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-0b03b29aee93

    Some information I can share so far.

    Cutebebe.

    1000 for 2 hrs, 1500 overnight. I first thought she was a scammer. 1500 for overnight is tempting but passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-159a3b88cefd

    Sophia100 x.

    She said 400 in Tyson, then she disappeared but came back recently. Still waiting for a photo to make sure she is real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-17551436944f

  9. #8963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardsFan23  [View Original Post]
    I'm 99% sure this is the chick I saw a year ago. She is real and her photos are pretty accurate. Smart and ambitious chick. Met in public and donations were never mentioned. Seemed like she was looking for more of a mentor / serious relationship back then. Went somewhere private, got her naked and without going into details pretty much got turned off and decided not to bang her.

  10. #8962
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Nope- I've shot her 3-4 messages and she doesn't even read my shit LOL. But I'm glad to know she's asking that much and I can stop wasting my time with trying to get her attention.
    Same here. Good to know I should stop wasting my time. Haha.

  11. #8961

    Kim0077

    Her profile is gone on seeking but she still has one up on secret benefits. She used to be an au pair in the area years ago. I hooked up with her once a long time ago. At the time she was working out a bunch and it definitely showed. Not skinny but in good shape with a great ass and fake tits. I don't remember anything that crazy about the sex but definitely a good time. I think it was BBBJ, cfs, multiple rounds etc. Also I think it was more in the 300-400 range at the time. 2 k is fucking crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one's asking for a ppm of 2 k. Lmao!! What the actual fuck are these delusional women smoking? Jfc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-3a93d22db5bf

  12. #8960

    BeautifulSeductress

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-c1cc9daa2eac

    Thought I can steal one from Richmond. Agree to meetup and ppm. Then I get hit with need help and willing to send nudes.

  13. #8959
    Fake profile. Wants you to Cashapp half upfront.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-a0918c01fda6

  14. #8958
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She also proposed "online intimacy," but didn't give me a price quote. She did say she has gotten $500-$800 for platonic dates. Color me skeptical. She's cute, but I don't need to pay to meet her.

    Here's her wording to me: "I'd love to spend some time with you, but because of the age gap, I wouldn't be comfortable with intimacy. Would that be okay? If not, I completely understand!" Looks like cut and paste to me. I wonder is she's open to intimacy with ANYONE!
    I don't find her attractive at all. Her face is meh, a chunky body. Fuck, she's average in an Asian country.

    Someone tell that ***** she's delusional for even suggesting platonic dare for 500 -.

    Asians usually like thin girls like the blackpink girls.

  15. #8957

    Littlehottie

    Her one pic looks good. She's aggressive about meeting. Is she real? Legit?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-2112b3c60803

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape