Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 1121 1621 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 26406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17106

    Is this provider real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/destiny-moore

    I've gotten in contact with this woman but I wanted to know if anyone else here had seen her before. Any info would be appreciated, she just seems too good to be true.

  2. #17105

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Sara Humps was a good choice years ago. I saw her a handful of times. Also did a double with Sara and her friend "Molly Moans".
    I saw Sara a bunch of times back when she had her apartment on Holton. She is great. I have often thought about reconnecting. Great body and a cool chick. She often had a glass of wine ready and we would chat a bit and catch up before going off to the bedroom. She was a lot of fun. She didn't seem like the type who would change too much, but it's been years since I've seen her.

  3. #17104

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinRav72  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Vivian's number? I lost her number over a year ago and haven't been able to get a hold of her / find her. I don't see her posting anymore either. I just saw a someone on TER post about her. PM me please and thank you!
    She has been gone for a while. Someone is posting false reports.

  4. #17103

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinRav72  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Vivian's number? I lost her number over a year ago and haven't been able to get a hold of her / find her. I don't see her posting anymore either. I just saw a someone on TER post about her. PM me please and thank you!
    I found old ads of hers and tried calling but the number is out of order. She is / was one of the best to meet with.

  5. #17102

    Vivian

    Does anyone have Vivian's number? I lost her number over a year ago and haven't been able to get a hold of her / find her. I don't see her posting anymore either. I just saw a someone on TER post about her. PM me please and thank you!

  6. #17101
    Quote Originally Posted by JDWisco  [View Original Post]
    Hi, Anyone familiar with any of these girls?
    https://pleasuremeet.com/escort/Sara%20Humps
    Sara Humps was a good choice years ago. I saw her a handful of times. Also did a double with Sara and her friend "Molly Moans".

  7. #17100
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, as many, including you have mentioned, there are no quality providers in the area, and haven't been for quite some time. A review of the popular sites will show you the dregs and retreads that post day in and day out. None are of any quality let alone worth seeing. What is worse, the cost of this trash has gone up astronomically, and people are paying it as they keep advertising. You have to do what you have to do now a days. In the desert, a cup of dirty water is still water. We might have to close our eyes and pretend it is a miller.
    I've always been treated pretty good by the ladies in the adult entertainment biz. I always try to be freshly showered and wearing deordent and aftershave and above all I always treat them with respect. I'm seldom rushed or told to hurry up, most girls are willing to go the extra mile when needed even though I'm a 70 year old like thier grand daddy. Maybe I just been lucky.

    I agree it's tough to find something really nice that's affordable, especially on the street but I've had pretty good luck over all. A little respect goes a long way.

  8. #17099
    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    As you all know this town is dry for good reliable pussy. I've seen alizee too many times. Anyway I recently settled for a cheaper option. As I was balls deep I found myself thinking of another provider in order to bust a nut. So the question is am I jaded? Have I hit rock bottom if I have to think of another prostitute to get off while Fucking a prostitute?
    Just a thought, but in my experience I've found most of the ladies in the adult entertainment biz to treat me pretty good. I'm always freshly showered, wearing deordent and after shave and I always treat them with respect. I've been ripped off a couple times but it goes with the terroritory. I'm 70, so for the 20 somethings it's like being with thier grandpa I guess, but the older girls have always seemed to treat me pretty good. Most have gone the extra mile when needed, and I have seldom got complaints about taking to long. Maybe I just been lucky.

  9. #17098

    No

    Sadly, as many, including you have mentioned, there are no quality providers in the area, and haven't been for quite some time. A review of the popular sites will show you the dregs and retreads that post day in and day out. None are of any quality let alone worth seeing. What is worse, the cost of this trash has gone up astronomically, and people are paying it as they keep advertising. You have to do what you have to do now a days. In the desert, a cup of dirty water is still water. We might have to close our eyes and pretend it is a miller.

    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    As you all know this town is dry for good reliable pussy. I've seen alizee too many times. Anyway I recently settled for a cheaper option. As I was balls deep I found myself thinking of another provider in order to bust a nut. So the question is am I jaded? Have I hit rock bottom if I have to think of another prostitute to get off while Fucking a prostitute?

  10. #17097
    Quote Originally Posted by JDWisco  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Anyone familiar with any of these girls?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/25773395

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/809092652986

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/013760513954

    https://pleasuremeet.com/escort/Sara%20Humps

    I generally look for petite, small frame, small cup, and any race. I like GFE, DATY, and sometimes Greek.

    I'm OK with a plain face if she's otherwise got the goods. Clean is a must and someone is not not obviously in the business..
    The 2nd one was a game player in my experience, if I recall a little ghetto but again my experience.

  11. #17096

    Rock Bottom

    As you all know this town is dry for good reliable pussy. I've seen alizee too many times. Anyway I recently settled for a cheaper option. As I was balls deep I found myself thinking of another provider in order to bust a nut. So the question is am I jaded? Have I hit rock bottom if I have to think of another prostitute to get off while Fucking a prostitute?

  12. #17095

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeneen69  [View Original Post]
    I thinking about going to see her tonight. Has anyone seen her before and she she worth it.
    One of the Queens of rush jobs, go for a qv.

  13. #17094

    Overpriced dead fish

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeneen69  [View Original Post]
    I thinking about going to see her tonight. Has anyone seen her before and she she worth it.
    Save your money. Waste of time. Just lays there. Then starts asking if you are coming. Worst moan faking ever. To top it off black boyfriend / manager is nearby.

  14. #17093

    Mermaid

    Quote Originally Posted by Miltown  [View Original Post]
    That would be her. If anyone sees her please report back whether her pussy still stinks.
    I saw her once just over a year ago. I often opt for BBBJ because I like raw but am not willing to risk it more than that. Her place was in a somewhat sketchy area but the date went fine. BBBJ was decent but the second I was ready to pop she ran like I was trying to kill her. Huge turn off for me, especially because she agreed and told me she was down for cim. Did not repeat for this reason alone.

  15. #17092

    Gypsy Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabble  [View Original Post]
    If you search "gypsy" on Chicago listcrawler, she occasionally doubles with a midget.

    I have seen her with her friend twice and it was crazy. I am 6' and she could suck me off while standing by just tilting her head down.

    I was skeptical she could take my entire cock, but she could.

    I felt like the hulk picking her up and dropping her on my cock.

    There used to be another midget in Chicago that I saw back in the day, but she has not been seen for several years.

    I have never had a dwarf, so my eyes are open for that.
    Did my research and hit up Gypsy today because I was definitely curious too. Her response was "haven't seen midget in 3 months" sadly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape