Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 26408
-
04-20-22 15:18 #17108Senior Member

Posts: 86That's what I thought and damn that's a bummer. I was hopping she's back, with seeing the most recent TER post.
Originally Posted by PaulKolman
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 12:29 #17107Senior Member

Posts: 30Bayview Car Dates
I saw this girl recently. She was very responsive and it was easy to set up a date. If you don't mind car dates she has a good hiding spot. She's cute, clean, and enthusiastic. I play covered but she's open to BB. I did half and half with her doing reverse cowgirl. A great time was had by all. Will repeat. I have to try the anal!
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/542894439275
-
04-20-22 11:39 #17106Regular Member

Posts: 2Is this provider real?
https://tryst.link/escort/destiny-moore
I've gotten in contact with this woman but I wanted to know if anyone else here had seen her before. Any info would be appreciated, she just seems too good to be true.
-
04-20-22 07:59 #17105Senior Member

Posts: 277Sara
I saw Sara a bunch of times back when she had her apartment on Holton. She is great. I have often thought about reconnecting. Great body and a cool chick. She often had a glass of wine ready and we would chat a bit and catch up before going off to the bedroom. She was a lot of fun. She didn't seem like the type who would change too much, but it's been years since I've seen her.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 19:55 #17104Senior Member

Posts: 153Vivian
She has been gone for a while. Someone is posting false reports.
Originally Posted by BlazinRav72
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 17:31 #17103Senior Member

Posts: 47Vivian
I found old ads of hers and tried calling but the number is out of order. She is / was one of the best to meet with.
Originally Posted by BlazinRav72
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 16:25 #17102Senior Member

Posts: 86Vivian
Does anyone have Vivian's number? I lost her number over a year ago and haven't been able to get a hold of her / find her. I don't see her posting anymore either. I just saw a someone on TER post about her. PM me please and thank you!
-
04-19-22 13:21 #17101Senior Member

Posts: 2814Sara Humps was a good choice years ago. I saw her a handful of times. Also did a double with Sara and her friend "Molly Moans".
Originally Posted by JDWisco
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 12:22 #17100Senior Member

Posts: 435I've always been treated pretty good by the ladies in the adult entertainment biz. I always try to be freshly showered and wearing deordent and aftershave and above all I always treat them with respect. I'm seldom rushed or told to hurry up, most girls are willing to go the extra mile when needed even though I'm a 70 year old like thier grand daddy. Maybe I just been lucky.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
I agree it's tough to find something really nice that's affordable, especially on the street but I've had pretty good luck over all. A little respect goes a long way.
-
04-19-22 12:14 #17099Senior Member

Posts: 435Just a thought, but in my experience I've found most of the ladies in the adult entertainment biz to treat me pretty good. I'm always freshly showered, wearing deordent and after shave and I always treat them with respect. I've been ripped off a couple times but it goes with the terroritory. I'm 70, so for the 20 somethings it's like being with thier grandpa I guess, but the older girls have always seemed to treat me pretty good. Most have gone the extra mile when needed, and I have seldom got complaints about taking to long. Maybe I just been lucky.
Originally Posted by DunhamAll
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 11:42 #17098Senior Member

Posts: 686No
Sadly, as many, including you have mentioned, there are no quality providers in the area, and haven't been for quite some time. A review of the popular sites will show you the dregs and retreads that post day in and day out. None are of any quality let alone worth seeing. What is worse, the cost of this trash has gone up astronomically, and people are paying it as they keep advertising. You have to do what you have to do now a days. In the desert, a cup of dirty water is still water. We might have to close our eyes and pretend it is a miller.
Originally Posted by DunhamAll
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 11:25 #17097Senior Member

Posts: 470The 2nd one was a game player in my experience, if I recall a little ghetto but again my experience.
Originally Posted by JDWisco
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 11:02 #17096Senior Member

Posts: 145Rock Bottom
As you all know this town is dry for good reliable pussy. I've seen alizee too many times. Anyway I recently settled for a cheaper option. As I was balls deep I found myself thinking of another provider in order to bust a nut. So the question is am I jaded? Have I hit rock bottom if I have to think of another prostitute to get off while Fucking a prostitute?
-
04-19-22 07:51 #17095Senior Member

Posts: 65Mia
One of the Queens of rush jobs, go for a qv.
Originally Posted by Keeneen69
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 00:57 #17094Senior Member

Posts: 656Overpriced dead fish
Save your money. Waste of time. Just lays there. Then starts asking if you are coming. Worst moan faking ever. To top it off black boyfriend / manager is nearby.
Originally Posted by Keeneen69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




