Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 837 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 337 737 787 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 887 937 1337 1837 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 37369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24829

    Dakota bliss

    Yeah she's around. Was staying in a house in Richmond a lot of drama there she moved to a hotel. You got to be persistent. She can be unreliable

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? She is posting on tryst under a new number. But I have not had any luck getting a response from her. I know one monger reported seeing her at a Waffle House I thnk is was of Midlothian.
    .

  2. #24828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Looking for some help

    Tinka got a room in Petersburg and looking for a few dates. Ebony spinner, no GFE, but tight body, off the meds and could use some company.

    https://callescort.org/804-490-2083

  3. #24827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by Njak93  [View Original Post]
    Jessica has a room again off midlo. I went and saw her for a qv for 50. All lanes were open as usual. I got a nice rim and went Greek. The room is a little messy but for what you get and the price it's well worth it.
    Which Jessica is this?

  4. #24826

    Jessica

    Jessica has a room again off midlo. I went and saw her for a qv for 50. All lanes were open as usual. I got a nice rim and went Greek. The room is a little messy but for what you get and the price it's well worth it.

  5. #24825

    Sammantha Gomez Eros

    Scheduled with Sammantha this morning from EROS: https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8636415.htm?cat=1 Very, sweet and well worth $2. 5 HHR 4. 00 HR. Arrived at the hotel and got the room number so I went up. Met at the door with a DFK and a handful of that round ass. Nice and soft like her MM DD's. Super friendly and her english was better than the others so comms were no problem. Undressed and kissed her some more near the bed where she turned around and rubbed that round ass on me. OMG She laid me down and went BBBJ we switched to DATY and she was non-responsive so don't waste your time. Strapped up and went mish so I ask her for lube and she said no she don't like. No worries because she was nice and wet. Mish to doggy and that was going too good but I lucked out as housekeeping knocked so we stopped. Got back into doggy for another 5 minutes and then I had her on top. Very nice view and she rode like a champ. Then the phone rings (front desk). LOL She gets back on top so by now I'm getting long winded and she's riding hard and long til I finally blew. Very nice visit!

  6. #24824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    3 day later

    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Which one should I go with guys? I'm seeing one today & will report back with details with whoever I see. Opinions please?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...3/682580884947

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/353344880534.
    No report back. Who did you go see and how was it?

  7. #24823

    Mecca

    https://skipthegames.com/img/006/NjE...jRjYWMwZTc.jpg

    Hope the Link works. I've seen this one advertised for a while. Seems to be on and off. I think I called her once or texted. 5 years ago more. Before I found review sites like this.

    With booty pics like this. I'm sure that someone has tried or has connected in the past.

    Thanks in advance for any intel.

  8. #24822

    Name

    I think that is Samantha Gerhold.

    Hope your doing well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    She was awesome and I never thought I would forget her name but I have forgotten. All time great member Mark was her gatekeeper.

  9. #24821

    Rose

    Saw her yesterday morning, and man why'all weren't lieing about her BBBJ, damn she's good. And swallows every drop.

    Didn't sample full service, but definetly recommend.

  10. #24820

  11. #24819
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    How about posting some reviews? Post links, let mongers know what was on the menu, donation, pics accurate, etc. It sounds like you have benefited from others efforts, pay it back maybe?
    I hear you on that. Just getting back in the game after being out for a while. Trying to be careful but I know the deal with posting solid reviews. Like I said not a n00 b that's never done reviews just new username. Feel free to DM for my old one if ya want. Don't want to post it up here since I'm sure my ex checks on it from time to time.

  12. #24818
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  13. #24817

    Whoa

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/79982137

    Has anyone seen this one. Just got back in town. Looks TGTBT.

  14. #24816
    Quote Originally Posted by OnThaClit  [View Original Post]
    New member here but not New to the game been reading y'alls post for a while some helpful stuff here I have seen most providers in town and several on eros it's still some good ones around but not many. Happy hunting out there.
    How about posting some reviews? Post links, let mongers know what was on the menu, donation, pics accurate, etc. It sounds like you have benefited from others efforts, pay it back maybe?

  15. #24815
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape