Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 448 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 6706
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1411

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her multiple times, and she provides a very good massage with a terrific ending. With her base price, she doesn't abide much roaming and doesn't remove any clothing. But she will tickle your prostate and edge TF out of you. It is a fun hour.

    Everything else with her is pre-negotiated. If you want the top off, if you want to roam, whatever, you pay the charges up front. Personally, I think she does not want to be a FS provider so she tries to price herself out of that that. I think she'll do CBJ for a fee.

    She's a sweet woman, early 40's maybe. Even though I am a repeat customer, I still find her difficult to schedule. For someone who has been around for a few years and understands the business, her comms are not all that great. But you forget all that once you are on her table!
    Where about is she located?

  2. #1410

    Avalon

    Dreamt I saw Avalon again, and she was amazing as always stated in every other review here. I'd like to add something that isn't in a typical review. I got the nuru session, and she could tell I wasn't feeling it and immediately had us hop in the shower and clear off the bed so we could have a normal session. Also, she talked with me for at least 45 minutes just talking about life and helped me clear my head about some things. She's an excellent provider, but can also be a great companion. Treat her well gents! Stay safe.

  3. #1409

    Thick Latina

    I've seen her multiple times, and she provides a very good massage with a terrific ending. With her base price, she doesn't abide much roaming and doesn't remove any clothing. But she will tickle your prostate and edge TF out of you. It is a fun hour.

    Everything else with her is pre-negotiated. If you want the top off, if you want to roam, whatever, you pay the charges up front. Personally, I think she does not want to be a FS provider so she tries to price herself out of that that. I think she'll do CBJ for a fee.

    She's a sweet woman, early 40's maybe. Even though I am a repeat customer, I still find her difficult to schedule. For someone who has been around for a few years and understands the business, her comms are not all that great. But you forget all that once you are on her table!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo321  [View Original Post]
    I know. This is the Nikki thread. But still. I saw this one yesterday. https://rubmd.com/orlando-fl/b4eb864...1-0b5eef294603 Little chunky Latina. Looks like Rosie Perez with a thicker body. I have seen her three times before. This time she did more of a tickling thing, which I like. Mostly upper thighs, butt play and reaching under to stroke JR occasionally. She gets a little rough with the boys and Jr. Which I also like. She talks to you to find out what you like. I had the most explosive Nut that I have had in years. (I am 64, and have some ED problems). Anyway, she does full service, $$$ Does not do oral. I went for the hour for $. 6. Topless would have been more. I was fine with what I got. Will repeat.

    https://rubmd.com/orlando-fl/b4eb864...1-0b5eef294603

    Yall play safe.

  4. #1408

    Am I reading that right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo321  [View Original Post]
    I know. This is the Nikki thread. But still. I saw this one yesterday. https://rubmd.com/orlando-fl/b4eb864...1-0b5eef294603 Little chunky Latina. Looks like Rosie Perez with a thicker body. I have seen her three times before. This time she did more of a tickling thing, which I like. Mostly upper thighs, butt play and reaching under to stroke JR occasionally. She gets a little rough with the boys and Jr. Which I also like. She talks to you to find out what you like. I had the most explosive Nut that I have had in years. (I am 64, and have some ED problems). Anyway, she does full service, $$$ Does not do oral. I went for the hour for $. 6. Topless would have been more. I was fine with what I got. Will repeat.

    https://rubmd.com/orlando-fl/b4eb864...1-0b5eef294603

    Yall play safe.
    She does FS but will NOT do oral? Is that right? I guess she's entitled to her own rules, just seems unusual.

  5. #1407

    I know, I know

    I know. This is the Nikki thread. But still. I saw this one yesterday. https://rubmd.com/orlando-fl/b4eb864...1-0b5eef294603 Little chunky Latina. Looks like Rosie Perez with a thicker body. I have seen her three times before. This time she did more of a tickling thing, which I like. Mostly upper thighs, butt play and reaching under to stroke JR occasionally. She gets a little rough with the boys and Jr. Which I also like. She talks to you to find out what you like. I had the most explosive Nut that I have had in years. (I am 64, and have some ED problems). Anyway, she does full service, $$$ Does not do oral. I went for the hour for $. 6. Topless would have been more. I was fine with what I got. Will repeat.

    https://rubmd.com/orlando-fl/b4eb864...1-0b5eef294603

    Yall play safe.

  6. #1406

  7. #1405

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    I am aware of how to get there sir. I was inquiring if anyone recognized the girl in the photo with her. It is the young famous Nikki.
    I think it's quite obvious and if you know her history it's all how Nikki has grown in her life ❤65039;.

  8. #1404
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Roberta UTR

    Gentleman, just an update on Roberta, I have updated pictures of her. Some of you question if those are her real pictures, well the answer is yes they are. The picture are of her a bit younger so I updated her pictures with ones that she actually let me take of her. She has an incredible body!! I don't have a number to give you as of yet she is getting a hobby phone this week as soon as I have it I will share with select senior members. She is looking to stay low key as much as possible. I took these myself today, enjoy the pictures.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220419_164646.jpg‎   20220419_164532.jpg‎  

  9. #1403

    I am aware

    I am aware of how to get there sir. I was inquiring if anyone recognized the girl in the photo with her. It is the young famous Nikki.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJhonny  [View Original Post]
    Check the link and go to gallery.

    .

  10. #1402
    Right side middle, looks like the GOAT in WP! Hmm I need to see her again asap!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize the photo. Right side in the middle?

    Wood.

  11. #1401
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    Tara is not currently taking new clients. Bummer.

  12. #1400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Roberta

    Good morning gentleman, just to answer a couple of questions for you. If you want a 4 hand massage with Roberta and Natalia you need to contact Natalia to get it scheduled Natalia will give you their rates. If you just want to see Roberta she is working on getting a hobby phone for direct contact. I will be seeing her again today and will give you more information on Roberta.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo.

  13. #1399
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize the photo. Right side in the middle?

    Wood.
    Early days. Before branching out.

  14. #1398

    It's there

    Check the link and go to gallery.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize the photo. Right side in the middle?

    Wood.
    .

  15. #1397

    Photo?

    Anyone recognize the photo. Right side in the middle?

    Wood.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape