Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 760 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 810 860 1260 1760 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15283
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsingh15  [View Original Post]
    Search in the Massage section for Anna.

  2. #15282
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartGeek1967  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lina Asian Petite Treat?
    I'm interested in her as well.

  3. #15281

    It's usually good

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the headsup. I have had it work in the past searching for a name and just assumed it worked. I do realize providers leave names off of ads sometimes so its not foolproof.
    I should add that the search is usually fine. I've searched a dozen things on here today and only twice did it return no results for a name there are definitely results for.

  4. #15280
    Quote Originally Posted by LlMoe24  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, the last few times I've searched STG came back with no results on names I am 100% certain there are results for.
    Thanks for the headsup. I have had it work in the past searching for a name and just assumed it worked. I do realize providers leave names off of ads sometimes so its not foolproof.

  5. #15279

    Search broken?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    She have an ad? Searched stg for emmie and got no results.
    FWIW, the last few times I've searched STG came back with no results on names I am 100% certain there are results for.

  6. #15278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Emmie

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    She have an ad? Searched stg for emmie and got no results.
    Emmie doesn't have an STG ad. I don't think she has a hobby name either, I call her Emmie on this site, just so I'm not using her real name. I know her through FB and have digits.

    A member of usasexguide recently told me she had taken money and service was not completed when they were interrupted by BF. I'm wondering if the team will ever learn, give money after services. Giving money before services are complete makes it too easy for them to short time or refuse service.

    I don't think we should contact Emmie until she makes it up our member. This is exactly what happened to Amber Rose years ago, it might not be her fault at the time but she has an obligation to make it up. Amber Rose refused to make it up, hopefully Emmie does the right thing.

  7. #15277

    Ad down

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpMan61  [View Original Post]
    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...w/167012200871

    She's a hot little thing. Car dates only from what I can tell. Had a chance to meet her. Communication is spotty at best. This was like day 3 or 4 of trying to meet up after some failed attempts. Pros. She's hot, nice tits and body, cute face. The BJ was sloppy and deep, almost got me to finish. Then from there we did the reverse cg and finished. I'll be back as long as she's communication. That seemed to be the toughest part.
    Could you pm her digits. Thank you.

  8. #15276

  9. #15275

    Extra info

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyFlyer  [View Original Post]
    Nice. Thanks for the info. Did you call or text her to start communicating, and what's the damage, and what part of town if you don't mind?
    She offered both bare and coveted BJ and FS. Damage from what spoke to her about starts at 140. She offered CIM and CIP but that could very person to person. She was located in Kentwood. Near 68th and Kalamazoo. We texted and phone convo.

  10. #15274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110

    Mandi. RIPOFF

    Mandi took my money and did not provide service. Got to the room, got comfortable, she started a BJ and then gave me some crap about not feeling like finishing. She's lucky I'm not the kind of guy who's willing to force the issue. Avoid at all costs.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mannipoo_1

  11. #15273

    Lina

    Has anyone seen Lina Asian Petite Treat?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220418-181845.jpg‎  

  12. #15272
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Emmie informed me, the BF is currently in Jail.
    She have an ad? Searched stg for emmie and got no results.

  13. #15271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Emmie

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoii  [View Original Post]
    I've known her for yrs and the same thing happened to me he walked right into the room using a key and started yelling at her and shit you are right he basically pimps her they both have the text now number she use on their phone so he sees all the msg he does beat on her sometimes and I fill bad for her she also told me thru Facebook that she started smoking crack again because he basically forced her too I use to see her regularly it it's been to much drama with her lately because of him I also k ow a guy who sees her and said he recently had the same experience with th bf banging on the door.
    Emmie informed me, the BF is currently in Jail.

  14. #15270
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpMan61  [View Original Post]
    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...w/167012200871

    She's a hot little thing. Car dates only from what I can tell. Had a chance to meet her. Communication is spotty at best. This was like day 3 or 4 of trying to meet up after some failed attempts. Pros. She's hot, nice tits and body, cute face. The BJ was sloppy and deep, almost got me to finish. Then from there we did the reverse cg and finished. I'll be back as long as she's communication. That seemed to be the toughest part.
    Nice. Thanks for the info. Did you call or text her to start communicating, and what's the damage, and what part of town if you don't mind?

  15. #15269

    Tanya. Car date

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...w/167012200871

    She's a hot little thing. Car dates only from what I can tell. Had a chance to meet her. Communication is spotty at best. This was like day 3 or 4 of trying to meet up after some failed attempts. Pros. She's hot, nice tits and body, cute face. The BJ was sloppy and deep, almost got me to finish. Then from there we did the reverse cg and finished. I'll be back as long as she's communication. That seemed to be the toughest part.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape