Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 13817
-
04-18-22 23:46 #7232Regular Member

Posts: 6Based on recent visit
I had visited not the apartment but girls on motel around Naperville. It's usually $140 for half hour. $160 for full hour. $260 for GFE. I would suggest to either take hh or GFE because if you take an hour you get shorted on time for sure by at least 30 minutes. GFE price with such providers will not get you more. You are better off paying little more and treat yourself at some other nice place.
Originally Posted by Veioviz
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 19:54 #7231Senior Member

Posts: 69Not sure about the burbs, but I say having $130-$300 can get you a pretty good range where low is minimum and the high is good service, extra could be tip.
Originally Posted by Veioviz
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 19:15 #7230Regular Member

Posts: 14Purple door
Any information in Amy? At Ivy / purple door what every they want to call themselves.
-
04-18-22 17:30 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 1714Noodle number
Stopped by the noodle apartment today as my girl Jenny is there now. On the way out, I asked for the best number to reach them. Anyone who needs the number can message me. This number is directly to them which means there is no need to pay the outside booker so it's their preferred number.
Originally Posted by BobKelso954
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 16:03 #7228Regular Member

Posts: 16AMP guy looking for rates on Apartments
Kinda like the title says.
I regularly go to AMPs, but am interested in the extras that apartments offer for what seems like less than what an AMP charges.
Most of the apartment prices I've seen are from $140-$280 depending on what & where.
Can anyone recommend a good "budget" for apartment girls in the suburbs? I'm specifically looking at Naperville.
I appreciate the advice guys, and as always, stay safe.
-
04-18-22 15:23 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 102411 on Daisy?
Any info on https://tryst.link/escort/daisy456.
-
04-18-22 09:51 #7226Senior Member

Posts: 53Noodle factory
Do you get more than one pop with the VIP?
Originally Posted by FnlvnGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 01:33 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 403Noodle
I dreamed that I visited the place by Noodle's. Amazing dream with a new girl (Erica) that just came from NY. Body 8 - nice C's with big nipples and some meet on her bones, but definitely not fat IMO; Face - 9, performance - 9.
I went for the VIP. GFE, DFK, Great BJ technique (bare) and amazing performance. It is a repeat. Enjoy.
-
04-17-22 23:06 #7224Senior Member

Posts: 311I was at RL too. Saw room 3 Lisa. Not great looking and put in no effort either. She was skinny with a gut and no ass. Is noodle on WeChat? Pm if anyone knows. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Faboni
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 18:13 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 69RL and Noodle
Visited RL and Noodle earlier this week:
RL: Saw Cici, looks are okay with work done, however her attitude was the same as the other review. And her performance wise, she did not want to do anything and wanted to get it over with quick. Would not repeat.
Noodle: Saw one of the girls, forgot the name but it wasn't the one with black hair, there and theyre were much more engaging and was very enthusiastic. Would repeat.
-
04-16-22 15:59 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 77Room 2 Cici
Took first trip to RL the other day, drew Cici in room 2. Pretty with a nice body, tits felt natural to me, larger Bs or smaller Cs maybe. Petite, thin and great olive skin. I think she might have had some work done on her face but it's not obvious. I'd guess mid 20's or early 30's.
While physically attractive (albeit not exactly my type) I was very put off by her attitude however. She spent the whole time looking away, grimacing and generally seeming like she wanted to be anywhere else. And I'm not the kind of guy to mistreat a provider in any way, I wasn't being rough or inconsiderate or anything.
I get that this is a job and I can't expect every provider to act like a gf but all the same it was a turn off. Especially compared to my recent visit with Selena at BHC who was fun, flirty, complimentary and lusty, it was night and day. Bottom line if you're super into that look and body type, or if you don't care (or even get turned on) if a girl is not into it, then go for it. As for me I won't repeat with her.
-
04-16-22 08:15 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 2111North
What are the best places North these days? O'Hare area? Lot's of details for RL and others South so how about some reviews and suggests for the Northsiders?
-
04-16-22 06:25 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 583This article is about 5 years old.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 23:06 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 77Thanks Charlie! Not sure how I missed that either except that I am a bit of a dingus. So there ya go ✌
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-22 21:27 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 1714RL number
They have multiple numbers, but the one ending in 8889 in the first link below is their main and preferred nunber as this one is handled by their own booker, which means they don't have to have outside booker any fees. The second ad has Red Lantern all over it, not sure how you missed it.
Originally Posted by MayoTeru
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2591610
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2566918










Reply With Quote






