Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 513 of 906 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 563 613 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 13590
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5910

    Clarksville

    Anyone have experience w any of these from Clarksville / Jeffersonville area? I will be in town this weekend if you have suggestions!

    A). https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/80017825.

    B). https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/79943046.

    C). https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/79909576.

    D). https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/79886217.

  2. #5909

    Covered

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRiderr  [View Original Post]
    She's real and worth every penny. Petite, but not as thin as the photos show. She is using a filter that makes her look that way, but she doesn't need to, she's very pretty. She's probably 4'-10" max and has a real sweet high-pitched voice. You won't be disappointed.
    Thought about pulling the trigger many times on this one, but she says everything covered. I just can't do that. Covered FS is great, but anyone able to get a BBBJ from this one? I need it to start there and preferably end there.

  3. #5908

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TimetoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Photoshopped Ariana Grande's face in pics. Most of the pics you can see the photoshop "line" right below the number of forehead wrinkles. Most of you probably don't know who Ariana is so I figured help out with this stupid shit.

    WTF.

  4. #5907

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by TimetoPlay  [View Original Post]
    She's real and worth every penny. Petite, but not as thin as the photos show. She is using a filter that makes her look that way, but she doesn't need to, she's very pretty. She's probably 4'-10" max and has a real sweet high-pitched voice. You won't be disappointed.

  5. #5906

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    At this time of year, someone who looks that young who doesn't show her tits is a huge red flag.

    Be wary.
    First- too covered up in the ad to be credible and that is a stick on tattoo like you buy at a mall shop. I prefer older chicks anyway but this doesn't look like a real ad imo.

  6. #5905
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Yep. This is absolutely the most dangerous time of year to play which is why I don't!
    When I was new in the hobby, I responded to an ad showing a gorgeous young girl.

    After setting the time, she said "Oh by the way, I have to say that I'm 18 in order to advertise here (backpage) but I'm really 17. Is that still okay?

    I said that I wasn't interested, not out of fear of a police sting, but because I don't have sex with minors.

    But I read the next day about the sting at the hotel and put 2 and 2 together.

    If you call her, make sure it's from a safe burner, or better yet, a payphone if you can find one.

    If you show up expecting sex from someone 18 plus, it's likely a misdemeanor charge.

    But if she tells you she's 17, and you show up expecting sex from a 17 year old, your life is over.

    Bye bye wife, job, reputation, and freedom.

  7. #5904

    On my to-do list

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    At this time of year, someone who looks that young who doesn't show her tits is a huge red flag.

    Be wary.
    She's been posting on EB for over a year, read somewhere she wants 500+, but I'm foregoing any new acquaintances until June, I'll be sticking to trusted providers at this point. Got a pretty reliable list which has taken a couple years of getting ghosted, double--booked, miscellaneous bullshit that comes with the territory. She looks fun, but all covered is a dealbreaker for me.

  8. #5903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1766
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Yep. This is absolutely the most dangerous time of year to play which is why I don't!
    Fortunately, I've managed to acquaint myself throughout the year with enough legitimate talent that I can still play.

  9. #5902
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    At this time of year, someone who looks that young who doesn't show her tits is a huge red flag..
    Yep. This is absolutely the most dangerous time of year to play which is why I don't!

  10. #5901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1766

    This time of year.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanDodson  [View Original Post]
    Why specifically this time of year?
    Anti-trafficking operations ramp up around Derby.

  11. #5900

    This time of year

    Why specifically this time of year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    At this time of year, someone who looks that young who doesn't show her tits is a huge red flag.

    Be wary.

  12. #5899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1766

    Kikie

    Quote Originally Posted by TimetoPlay  [View Original Post]
    At this time of year, someone who looks that young who doesn't show her tits is a huge red flag.

    Be wary.

  13. #5898

    Anyone with a review?? She has an amazing ass in pics


  14. #5897

  15. #5896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1766

    Warning: Gwen

    For anyone who knew the now deceased Gwen, beware of some scum-of-the-earth scammer using her name and info to try to get you to CashApp her money.

    This person obviously has access to one or more of Gwen's old phones and accounts, including one with her first name spelled incorrectly (they introduced themselves with that wrong name), which enables them to mention certain details about encounters (though wrong in my case), locations, and activities. They even sent me a several year old picture of her naked with today's date scrawled on it to "prove" they were real.

    Rest assured, however, that Gwen has indeed passed. You can still find her funeral notice online if you know where to look. No, I won't be sharing that info.

    In addition to being scum, this underscores the need for care in who you give your number to. Be careful out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape