Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 726 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 19561
We Will Help You Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #8686
    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxNenters  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. I was there yesterday with her, and it was amazing. Got plenty of hands-on, clothes off (halfway, but still), and a great ending. She was great! I'm no noob, either.
    How much did you tip for that? She never offered me that. And of course only HE or she gave more?

  2. #8685
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyKid62  [View Original Post]
    Heading up today to Bellingham. Wondering are there any places between Marysville and Bellingham that offer BBBJ and FS? Appreciate your suggestions!
    The only FS spot I've found in Whatcom / Skagit County is in Fairhaven (1115 McKenzie Ave, Bellingham). Expect the usual Auntie. If you have your Passport and an extra few hours, north of the border is paradise.

  3. #8684

    Going North

    Heading up today to Bellingham. Wondering are there any places between Marysville and Bellingham that offer BBBJ and FS? Appreciate your suggestions!

  4. #8683

    Yami

    I think it's a YMMV situation. I've seen her every few months and we always have fun. She does pull her girls out for me usually. Been able to suck on them a few times, sometimes she rubs them on me.

    She'll switch up things for fun. She's grabbed my neck while stroking me, she's attacked my butt hole, she's pulled on and spanked the boys.

    Again, I think it's a big YMMV, she starts cracking up every time I walk in and usually complaining about her cheeks and stomach hurting by the time I leave because I've kept her laughing!

    Good luck!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HiYolomi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Yami recently? It's been a while since I saw her, so wondering if her menu may have slightly expanded or if she changed any of her no's to yes lately (mainly UTC).

  5. #8682

    RR gone, flooding STG?

    With RR out, I've noticed that STG has a ton of ads like what used to be on RR. Are any of these places legit? Or as Aussie likes to day, CF group?

    One of many examples:

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...r/198809606799

  6. #8681
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw sophia the other day and it was the same old same old nothing more than HE. Sophia wore a mask. Her HE had a hard time getting me off so I prob won't return to champion in awhile. We nearly ran out of time.
    YMMV. I was there yesterday with her, and it was amazing. Got plenty of hands-on, clothes off (halfway, but still), and a great ending. She was great! I'm no noob, either.

  7. #8680

    Next to Ranch 99

    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorDennis  [View Original Post]
    Next to the Ranch 99 Market. Yes BBFS would be awesome, but if I can get a BBBJ and cfs for 200 at Elite, with a passable-looking girl, that would be awesome. How good of a chance do I have at that at Elite. Heck, she could be 38, but look decent, do BBBJ and cfs, and I can settle for that.
    Kind of next to ranch 99, its 1/2 mile away from Elite. (It is literally in the same parking lot as "Fashion Dim Sum") I haven't been there in years, so I can't really help you with what's available. What you are asking for, it was available last time I was there though.

  8. #8679

    CMT with HE

    When I search this thread for CMT nothing comes up. Does anyone know of a CMT quality massage with a happy ending. Preferably BBBJCIM.

  9. #8678

    Starry sky massage kirkland / great wall

    Anyone try any of these? I heard great wall kirkland had options beyond HE but who knows now anyone been there recently?

    Also starry sky massage opened in Kirkland as well anyone try that?

  10. #8677

    Champion update

    I saw sophia the other day and it was the same old same old nothing more than HE. Sophia wore a mask. Her HE had a hard time getting me off so I prob won't return to champion in awhile. We nearly ran out of time.

  11. #8676

    About elite

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    In Edmonds, on Hi 99, near "Fashion Dim Sum", in the same strip mall.
    Does it have women who do kissing? Or any other place anyone know that does? Thinking that is the reason why some of you get get off more than once.

  12. #8675

    Q: Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, Latin: which are where?

    We don't discuss this much here, so I'm asking if you know. Which AMPs / Parlours are predominantly one nationality? Almost all of my sessions (12+) in the past 3 months have been with Chinese providers. I know of a couple of Korean ones (VIP comes to mind). I hear there's an occasional Latin girl in Renton, but wanted to know if there are ANY Vietnamese, Thai or Japanese providers you can recommend, or at least places leaning that way. Seems a reasonable question to ask you PNW mongers. Thanks for tips and info.

  13. #8674
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    In Edmonds, on Hi 99, near "Fashion Dim Sum", in the same strip mall.
    Next to the Ranch 99 Market. Yes BBFS would be awesome, but if I can get a BBBJ and cfs for 200 at Elite, with a passable-looking girl, that would be awesome. How good of a chance do I have at that at Elite. Heck, she could be 38, but look decent, do BBBJ and cfs, and I can settle for that.

  14. #8673

    Elite Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorDennis  [View Original Post]
    I know where ET is. Lake Serene is up 99 North if there, and on the East side of the street, I think. I never knew Airport gave BB regularly. What is the quality, looks-wise of the ladies are Airport? I'm kind of willing to go somewhere to see a girl, who can pass for 38 or younger, BBBJ and cfs for 200. Kissing is great, but not mandatory. How about VIP? I heard that Korean Michelle was there. Michelle had a decent face, but not a spinner, but did BBBJ.
    In Edmonds, on Hi 99, near "Fashion Dim Sum", in the same strip mall.

  15. #8672

    Then stay away from Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Yup, totally seemed fine with $$ total. The first time, I paid, .6 for 60 min, after the massage, then I offered $. 4 for "everything" CFS. Next few times, I just paid $$ upfront and was good to go. I have not visited Tina, the one post kind of scared me away. I'm totally happy with Cathy and Julie. Good luck!
    I gave her $140 ($200 total after house) and she stared blankly and pretended to not understand me, then upcharged to $200 ($260 total). I hate that shit, and won't go back to see her there. I've seen her before at Apple on Greenwood and she didn't pull that shit, and it's too bad because she has really good kegel control.

    C'est la vie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape