Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 1131 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8962
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Nope- I've shot her 3-4 messages and she doesn't even read my shit LOL. But I'm glad to know she's asking that much and I can stop wasting my time with trying to get her attention.
    Same here. Good to know I should stop wasting my time. Haha.

  2. #8961

    Kim0077

    Her profile is gone on seeking but she still has one up on secret benefits. She used to be an au pair in the area years ago. I hooked up with her once a long time ago. At the time she was working out a bunch and it definitely showed. Not skinny but in good shape with a great ass and fake tits. I don't remember anything that crazy about the sex but definitely a good time. I think it was BBBJ, cfs, multiple rounds etc. Also I think it was more in the 300-400 range at the time. 2 k is fucking crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one's asking for a ppm of 2 k. Lmao!! What the actual fuck are these delusional women smoking? Jfc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-3a93d22db5bf

  3. #8960

    BeautifulSeductress

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-c1cc9daa2eac

    Thought I can steal one from Richmond. Agree to meetup and ppm. Then I get hit with need help and willing to send nudes.

  4. #8959
    Fake profile. Wants you to Cashapp half upfront.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-a0918c01fda6

  5. #8958
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She also proposed "online intimacy," but didn't give me a price quote. She did say she has gotten $500-$800 for platonic dates. Color me skeptical. She's cute, but I don't need to pay to meet her.

    Here's her wording to me: "I'd love to spend some time with you, but because of the age gap, I wouldn't be comfortable with intimacy. Would that be okay? If not, I completely understand!" Looks like cut and paste to me. I wonder is she's open to intimacy with ANYONE!
    I don't find her attractive at all. Her face is meh, a chunky body. Fuck, she's average in an Asian country.

    Someone tell that ***** she's delusional for even suggesting platonic dare for 500 -.

    Asians usually like thin girls like the blackpink girls.

  6. #8957

    Littlehottie

    Her one pic looks good. She's aggressive about meeting. Is she real? Legit?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-2112b3c60803

  7. #8956

    Miyuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Here you go, same story. Why are you on SA if not for the age gap. LOL. So this one is just lame, but obviously there are simps out there that want to appear in public with a hot chick, they may throw couple of hundred dollars, otherwise these demands won't exist.
    She also proposed "online intimacy," but didn't give me a price quote. She did say she has gotten $500-$800 for platonic dates. Color me skeptical. She's cute, but I don't need to pay to meet her.

    Here's her wording to me: "I'd love to spend some time with you, but because of the age gap, I wouldn't be comfortable with intimacy. Would that be okay? If not, I completely understand!" Looks like cut and paste to me. I wonder is she's open to intimacy with ANYONE!

  8. #8955

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    I will tell you all about it then.
    Good luck! As far as I know, no one has seen her face photos. I like the one body pic, but my ballpark allowance is 1/3 of her ask.

  9. #8954

    Laura G.

    Met and 500. I don't have the link anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220418-214505_Instagram.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220418-214445_Instagram.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220418-214653_Instagram.jpg‎  

  10. #8953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Here you go, same story. Why are you on SA if not for the age gap. LOL. So this one is just lame, but obviously there are simps out there that want to appear in public with a hot chick, they may throw couple of hundred dollars, otherwise these demands won't exist.
    She complimented you, insulted you, and made no sense all at the same time!

  11. #8952

    Couldn't resist

    Here you go, same story. Why are you on SA if not for the age gap. LOL. So this one is just lame, but obviously there are simps out there that want to appear in public with a hot chick, they may throw couple of hundred dollars, otherwise these demands won't exist.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Intimacy only with guys close to her age, and an arm an a leg for platonic. Pass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails msg-cap.jpg‎  

  12. #8951

    Ask me in one more month

    I will tell you all about it then.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    And asking $1500. Has anyone actually met her?

  13. #8950

    Why would they?

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    And asking $1500. Has anyone actually met her?
    Not going to negotiate $1000 off her ask, so why waste the time on possible eye-candy over drinks.

    Plenty of young hotties who will have drinks for you for free!

  14. #8949
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    And asking $1500. Has anyone actually met her?
    Nope- I've shot her 3-4 messages and she doesn't even read my shit LOL. But I'm glad to know she's asking that much and I can stop wasting my time with trying to get her attention.

  15. #8948

    GPS--Now in Fairfax

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    Originally listed in Orange VA, almost to Cville.

    Private pics are nice body pics -- more clothing, still no clear view of face.

    Says she is looking for $1-2000 allowance.
    And asking $1500. Has anyone actually met her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape