Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 622 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 672 722 1122 1622 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 26404
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17089

    Has anyone seen Mia before

    I thinking about going to see her tonight. Has anyone seen her before and she she worth it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmzewntqynmu0nwq2ntdmmmixyjq4mzjizmm1otzingrhyzk0ytq.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎   mjkzotg2n2q1ymi3otawodfimtazmdvln2zimmfmmzk3zmi3owy.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎  

  2. #17088
    This is what it is coming to? 200 for half hour of covered, no kissing? Why not just put on a condom and fuck a teddy bear with a cute face? Fucken ridiculous.

    Say what you want about SA, but I have fucked at least 100 girls better than her for 200 or less and all bareback and all did kissing and all spent at least two hours fucking me in addition to dinner.

    STG in Milwaukee is officially dead to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Racine  [View Original Post]
    Saw Opal last Thursday. Upper flat. Not great but not horrible. She's super cute and very clean. Despite the ad, she doesn't do anal and no kissing. She is tight, but not very verbal. Everything is covered. I think she's new to the game. Get this one while she lasts.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/011264838423

  3. #17087

    Fat and ugly

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingAlex  [View Original Post]
    As my friend used to say, "No woman is ugly with your dick is filling her mouth, or when you're unloading your baby batter in her oven. ".
    I personally cannot fuck any port in the storm, if I had a seeing eye dog I would treat it to a steak if it pulled me away from something like that.

  4. #17086
    Quote Originally Posted by NetEng66  [View Original Post]
    Dayem. "Katt" is a porky little' poker!!

    I 'spose, if you get bored with her and feel adventurous. You could pump her in that belly button!

    Hopefully she doesn't charge by the pound.
    As my friend used to say, "No woman is ugly with your dick is filling her mouth, or when you're unloading your baby batter in her oven. ".

  5. #17085

    Opal

    Saw Opal last Thursday. Upper flat. Not great but not horrible. She's super cute and very clean. Despite the ad, she doesn't do anal and no kissing. She is tight, but not very verbal. Everything is covered. I think she's new to the game. Get this one while she lasts.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/011264838423

  6. #17084

    Spicy

    Quote Originally Posted by BtcCore  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? Reached out to her and want to know what I'm getting into.

    https://tryst.link/escort/spicyxxx05
    Along with the deposit, that others have mentioned, there are a couple more red flags. Good looking girl, wide open explicit menu, low price. I'm not sure how much it really means these days, maybe the out of state area code also.

  7. #17083
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark2000  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet Kandii several times. Long to respond. And has ghosted me after I was told where to meet her. So to me she's fake. I saw her ad recently that she was by College Ave. Again. Long to respond and then nothing.
    I had the EXACT same experience! Parked at some apartment complex near hwy 100, sat there for 45 min. Nothing but crickets.

  8. #17082

    Spicy

    Quote Originally Posted by BtcCore  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? Reached out to her and want to know what I'm getting into.

    https://tryst.link/escort/spicyxxx05
    Deposit = scam.

  9. #17081
    She is asking for a deposit. That's a no-go for me. I would be surprised if she is legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BtcCore  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? Reached out to her and want to know what I'm getting into.

    https://tryst.link/escort/spicyxxx05

  10. #17080

    Spicy

    Anyone know anything about this girl? Reached out to her and want to know what I'm getting into.

    https://tryst.link/escort/spicyxxx05

  11. #17079

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalf  [View Original Post]
    Been VERY curious about Red lately. Anything to be "aware" of when seeing her?
    I've seen red twice, first time was at a decent condo north side, second time hotel. Her head game is good, but rushed, first time BBFS was on the menu. Not my gig, but she did not rush and visit was good. Second time she tried to go all GPS, and she was a bit bitchy. I think she is one that you have to catch on the right day. Typical signs of drug usage, she is no angel.

  12. #17078

    Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteZorro  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to hookup with a dwarf or little person. Can any of you mongers give me recommendations? Please PM me.
    This one showed up on Mega Personals today. I suspect like a lot of the other ads on there, this is either not real or a scam. But that's up to you to figure out. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/25742002.

  13. #17077
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteZorro  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to hookup with a dwarf or little person. Can any of you mongers give me recommendations? Please PM me.
    If you search "gypsy" on Chicago listcrawler, she occasionally doubles with a midget.

    I have seen her with her friend twice and it was crazy. I am 6' and she could suck me off while standing by just tilting her head down.

    I was skeptical she could take my entire cock, but she could.

    I felt like the hulk picking her up and dropping her on my cock.

    There used to be another midget in Chicago that I saw back in the day, but she has not been seen for several years.

    I have never had a dwarf, so my eyes are open for that.

  14. #17076

    Fat Katt

    Dayem. "Katt" is a porky little' poker!!

    I 'spose, if you get bored with her and feel adventurous. You could pump her in that belly button!

    Hopefully she doesn't charge by the pound.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katt.jpg‎  

  15. #17075

    Kandii

    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris911  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have and info. On either of these two girls Kandii is out of Milwaukee and sandy is out of Fond du Lac both look a little bigger. Thinking of giving one of them a try thanks.
    She double books often. I went t the general area on two different o assigns and got ghosted. She summoned me to the Northwest side of town. Since then, I have not tried anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape