Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 1421
-
04-20-22 14:17 #956Regular Member

Posts: 6TOFTT. New in Nashua
https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...7/541169350324
Pictures are accurate and she acted as promised. I had a very nice first meeting and will try to repeat.
-
04-20-22 09:58 #955Senior Member

Posts: 149Lindsey
She was one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. Really miss her. I've had 0 luck in Nashua since her.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 13:41 #954Senior Member

Posts: 136Re: Hey
Not yet but willing to try her out today and she only offers car date looking for a good spot.
Originally Posted by Nh603
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 11:44 #953Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks for the feedback.
Sounds like it's worth a shot.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 10:58 #952Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks
Sounds like it's worth a try. I'll give it a shot and report back. Appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 10:45 #951Senior Member

Posts: 405I saw her one time a few months ago, she was in Epsom, and she was going through a split from hubby so needed extra cash. Had two kids, youngest was there, but she put her in her room. She was pregnant. Not the best I've ever seen, certainly not the worst. BBBJ was available, no CIM. Covered FS. Think the visit was 150, hard to remember, wouldn't go more than that on my part.
Originally Posted by Nh603
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 10:25 #950Regular Member

Posts: 8Has anybody seen her? Just looking to see if legit
-
04-10-22 10:50 #949Senior Member

Posts: 2111Lindsey
Assuming I have the right information, it seems Lindsey passed away a couple years ago. I just found out. Some of us had the good fortune of experiencing her sweetness.
-
04-06-22 10:55 #948Senior Member

Posts: 69How did you get in touch with her? I have tried calling at least 10 times and she has never answered my call.
Originally Posted by LGreen
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 08:35 #947Senior Member

Posts: 372Gina in Tewksbury
MILF in Tewksbury, Gina, not bad for the price. She gives a complete BBBJ and let's you cum in her mouth. She works her blowjob past the point of orgasm and sucked the last of my cum out of me. She made sure every drop came out. Not bad for 120.
-
04-06-22 02:33 #946Senior Member

Posts: 1113 an hour
NO NOT worth it.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 19:15 #945Senior Member

Posts: 356Nikki
Same menu I told you about last October, for god sake's just go see her. She's very well reviewed on these boards.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 18:00 #944Senior Member

Posts: 768Quoted 3 for hour. Worth it? She looks fun! Said her menu is wide open!
Originally Posted by MaldenMale
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 12:22 #943Senior Member

Posts: 114Nikki's ad from a week or so ago: https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...y/565208265506.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 07:09 #942Regular Member

Posts: 5That was Catherine. She was my ATF, but the last I saw of her was before the pandemic. I believe she was also in Real Estate, so maybe she's doing well at that and is out of the game. If anyone knows more please chime in!
Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




