Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47826
    Quote Originally Posted by PixMon  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Does anyone have a recommendation for a legit outcall foot massage near Brookhaven? A friend of mine isn't mobile and so I'm trying to help him out.
    Maybe try RubMD or non-AMP Massage.

  2. #47825
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffTime  [View Original Post]
    And took the sign with them.

    First time in the PC area in a while and I was surprised to see the sign gone. Lemon still closed.

    Have any of the Angles found a new roost?

    MT.
    I heard they headed North on Peachtree Parkway in Cumming.

  3. #47824
    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    Seems to me Sophia has been at Chins for a few years now. Used to work at Lu's when she came to the area I believe. Does Lola still own China?
    I believe you're thinking of another Sophia who originally worked at China Massage for years and is now at Pure on Sandy Plains. Yes, Lola and Nancy still own CM.

  4. #47823

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    Seems to me Sophia has been at Chins for a few years now. Used to work at Lu's when she came to the area I believe. Does Lola still own China?
    Pablo has been going to China Massage of and on for several years. Sophia only started appearing There for a couple months. Do ont remember.

    Her being at Lu's.

  5. #47822
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    I was coming home late night / early to my hotel and decided to check out a spa. I tried to hit GG but it was closed & started making my way to spring spa. Don't know what gave me cold feet when I pulled up but I went over to Wawa instead. Service wasn't worth it she tired to tax me 120 for L1 and got up to leave but we worked it down to $70. Still eh. She was friendly but wasn't a quality rub.

    Did I pick the wrong spot? Where should I got in buckhead for better, younger & quality service?
    Sauna One.

  6. #47821
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #47820
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Pablo my lawn guy gives Sophia two thumbs up. She makes the experience pleasant and hassle free.
    Seems to me Sophia has been at Chins for a few years now. Used to work at Lu's when she came to the area I believe. Does Lola still own China?

  8. #47819
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #47818

    Asian Moves

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Decent option for HE in area since Asian Massage across the street is gone and j massage down the road is gone.
    I think the owners of Asian closed the shop when the lease was up and renamed it J Massage. Then after a few months moved on down towards Kennesaw on 41 past Lu's near the NAPA store. At least there's a new shop by the animal hospital there. Haven't been in because I enjoy my time at Pearl too much.

  10. #47817

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Had Sophia at China Massage (Acworth) - older but fit, nice Bs but typical ass. She was very playful and had a great attitude. Looks 6/10, massage 6. 5/10. Had better but had worse. Good teasing and on the flip went straight to business, no haggle of tip, no questions asked. Took a little longer to finish line, but UTC top and bottom finally did the trick. For me she had a better attitude than Angela, however Angela is slightly cuter. Decent option for HE in area since Asian Massage across the street is gone and j massage down the road is gone. 60/60 out the door. Off to greener pastures before I would repeat.
    Pablo my lawn guy gives Sophia two thumbs up. She makes the experience pleasant and hassle free.

  11. #47816

    Feeback

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Also:

    They all lie about their age, no exceptions. But she's probably not 45.

    She is moaning for your wallet, my friend.

    Most of them will accept a free massage. Especially if you tip them well.
    Thanks for the feedback, LOL I guess I am not experienced enough and is amazed by the smallest things. I have only been doing this for like 5 months. I'll keep those in mind for next time but overall I enjoyed it. I'll return for sure.

  12. #47815

    1 in a million

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Also:

    They all lie about their age, no exceptions. But she's probably not 45.

    She is moaning for your wallet, my friend.

    Most of them will accept a free massage. Especially if you tip them well.
    Everything is dead on these girls are here to make money, no different than a stripper, or an escort, they'll tell you what you want to hear, all they love is your wallet or in a rare circumstance they look at you a sucker that will help them get citizenship.

  13. #47814

    The Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffTime  [View Original Post]
    And took the sign with them.

    First time in the PC area in a while and I was surprised to see the sign gone. Lemon still closed.

    Have any of the Angles found a new roost?.
    All the girls that made angel the place to go are long gone, they started leaving after the arrests last year (raid) and the rest trickled out with the exception of the owner. Lemon is "closed for renovations" according to the recording in a mans voice.

  14. #47813

    A few things

    Thanks for the report. Also:

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlokD  [View Original Post]
    She told me she's 30, so she's pretty young.
    They all lie about their age, no exceptions. But she's probably not 45.

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlokD  [View Original Post]
    She seemed to enjoy me sucking on them as she was moaning so much.
    She is moaning for your wallet, my friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlokD  [View Original Post]
    Funny enough, she seemed to have lower back pain today. I told her I'll give her a massage next time LOL.
    Most of them will accept a free massage. Especially if you tip them well.

  15. #47812

    The Angels left the room

    And took the sign with them.

    First time in the PC area in a while and I was surprised to see the sign gone. Lemon still closed.

    Have any of the Angles found a new roost?

    MT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape