Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 30308
-
04-18-22 10:10 #17303Senior Member

Posts: 391100% agree, told her once she looks better than her pics and in her line of business that's a bad thing. All of the catfishes and filters we see it's hard to know what anyone looks like. Should let me know when she's coming back.
Originally Posted by SandPiper540
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 10:05 #17302Senior Member

Posts: 192I'm going to go fake
They don't list a location. They do but it's "home" and then it says "anywhere in NC 24/7". That just sounds like a scam or a robbery waiting to happen.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 09:42 #17301Senior Member

Posts: 339She was willing to FaceTime with me. She's very sweet. However the pics on her ad do not look anything like her. Here is a link to her only fans page. She looks exactly like the pics in her only fans. Which look better than her escort alligator pics. She says she'll be back, not sure when though. https://onlyfans.com/littlebabbby.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 08:35 #17300Senior Member

Posts: 205Provider
Anyone have Intel in this provider? Texted back but then crickets.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-lips/45591668#&gid=1&pid=2.
-
04-18-22 07:13 #17299Banned Member

Posts: 905Real or fake
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/624889755383 I see this ad a lot anyway saw them?
-
04-18-22 06:49 #17298Banned Member

Posts: 905This is why I post a picture off the ad also.
Originally Posted by EasyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-22 06:48 #17297Banned Member

Posts: 905escortblacklist.com
Originally Posted by EasyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 22:22 #17296Senior Member

Posts: 80Brittney in Gastonia?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/79895735#.
Can not find any trace of a review.
Nevermind. Found her in Indy. Which matches her phone.
-
04-17-22 21:29 #17295Banned Member

Posts: 634Better late than never
Thanks bruh appreciate you as I was looking into that one. You are money my brother especially with them utr's. Thanks and hope you had a happy holiday. I will report back if I get the chance to see her.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 18:47 #17294Regular Member

Posts: 81Gia702
Saw Gia. Not much to say. Big boobs. Nice ass. Tight. Opened the door nude. Just didn't feel any passion. Absolutely great to look at though. 6/10 or 7/10. Closer to 6 than 7.
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/79879796
-
04-17-22 18:39 #17293Regular Member

Posts: 81Beware. Same catfish, different pics
Same catfish.
Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/848419951903
-
04-17-22 17:26 #17292Senior Member

Posts: 41I honestly think she was just bluffing, but I don't gaf. I've got all the texts if I need proof of what was said. Hopefully my review of her BS will help more guys avoid her.
Originally Posted by HappyPappy32
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 17:24 #17291Senior Member

Posts: 41Links don't work
Dead links.
Originally Posted by CltDude7689
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 16:49 #17290Banned Member

Posts: 905Nikki my type
She my type hope she stay a while I would pay her real American money LOL.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 13:04 #17289Regular Member

Posts: 22Sent you PM Thank you.
Originally Posted by BtrCalsal
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





