Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 24823
-
04-21-22 10:26 #18178Senior Member

Posts: 127No way Jose
You're likely not to find providers this good looking on Listcrawler / Alligator. Most are basically one step up from the "lovely" streetwalkers profiled on this site, except they have teeth most of the time. Lots of cottage cheese asses too, thanks to "influencers" making it OK for fat chicks to wear bikinis and yoga pants. I'd stick to P411 and DI and pretty much avoid these kinds of sources. You'll catch the occasional lightning in a bottle, but you're more likely to catch something else. Be safe out here.
Originally Posted by DonutHole90
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 20:43 #18177Senior Member

Posts: 99Doesn't Pass the Sniff Test
Reverse searching the images shows 4 or 5 different numbers in the last month. Definitely feels scammy. Nice pics, though.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 09:46 #18176Senior Member

Posts: 189Any experience with the following?
So I kind of want to pull the trigger on this one but don't see any reviews on her and honestly looks TGTBT. Anyone have any experience with?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/79821445
-
04-20-22 00:15 #18175Senior Member

Posts: 2148Met this gal tonight
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/80068697
Pics are pretty accurate except she wasn't quite as dolled up tonight. Location is the Regal Inn at 465 & west Washington. Certainly not the best hotel in town, maybe a 2 out of 5 star. Lots of people milling around. Saw a couple gals hanging around that I was pretty convinced are providers. One was a fairly tall blonde with frizzy hair that I probably would have approached had I not already had something set up. Anyway, with Becky communication was easy. She sent her rates upon request. Don't think she qualifies as an escort, more like a glorified SW with a room. Was just looking for a BBBJ which is on her menu. When I arrived and texted her she said to give her a couple minutes to cage her puppies. Sure enough just 2-3 minutes later she sent her room number. She had the door cracked open so I knocked and she said to come on in. She was ready to get right to business which is fine with me. She requested the donation be laid on the table as she lowered her top. The twins are kinda big but saggy. She got me hard fairly easy then I took over. Held her head and fucked her mouth which she accepted with no problem. Completion was a catch and spit. While not the best blow I've ever gotten it was way above most SW skills for a BJ. I don't have a burning desire to see her again but I probably would.
-
04-19-22 22:08 #18174Senior Member

Posts: 808Chelsi
She's been around for a couple years. Flaky as fuck and not that great of a fuck. I seen her a couple times when she was staying at the red roof in Beech Grove. That's been like maybe two years ago. I wouldn't care to effort to see her again.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 22:01 #18173Senior Member

Posts: 52Do you have a link to her ad? I'm having trouble finding her.
Originally Posted by Gimmyallurloven
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 16:15 #18172Senior Member

Posts: 189Any info on the following?
-
04-19-22 14:54 #18171Senior Member

Posts: 42Don't care for fat chicks
Get those for free.
Originally Posted by BourbonSixNine
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 13:07 #18170Regular Member

Posts: 22Titty fuck
Anyone know any good contacts for a fun / great titty fuck? Looking for some juicy big titties and someone who knows how to use them.
-
04-19-22 13:04 #18169Regular Member

Posts: 22Looking for some Big titty action
Anyone know of any places or masseuses with some big juicy tits? Looking for a good massage with some Russian style for a finish. Comment or DM me any suggestions.
-
04-19-22 07:02 #18168Senior Member

Posts: 272Carmen?
Has anyone seen her since she's been back. Used to see her quite a bit back in the day. Cute young lady, but her personal life was a train wreck.
-
04-17-22 18:57 #18167Regular Member

Posts: 22Visiting
Does anyone have any recommendations for a provider who can do a little femdom maybe some pegging? Visiting tonight and tomorrow and can't see to find anything.
-
04-17-22 18:46 #18166Senior Member

Posts: 601EE out East
Looks like Uncle LEO finally got Steve out East. Take a look in the Cincy forums for some good reading. His site is closed down now and he is facing at least two felonies. He ran that service for MANY years until it finally caught up with him and I am sure the many ladies that hated his ass took part in his downfall. Looks like Buddah closed up shop at the right time a few years ago. He is out West enjoying his rum and Coke and not sitting in a cell with true criminals. Best tip I ever received was from a wise old man who said that a cash purchased burner phone should be replaced every 89 days (or sooner if comprised).
-
04-17-22 00:06 #18165Senior Member

Posts: 44LMAO, Next.
Originally Posted by BourbonSixNine
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 22:14 #18164Senior Member

Posts: 658Suggestion
Next time, why don't you suggest we generously tip above her rate and to leave a good review too!
Originally Posted by BourbonSixNine
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






