Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 5569
-
04-17-22 17:25 #3034Senior Member

Posts: 350Spoke with her, she said she only offers anal and oral because she is a "virgin". Was asking 4 ben.
Originally Posted by Raltime
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 17:27 #3033Senior Member

Posts: 241Chrissy1212
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-214c97e49deb
Anyone got experience to share?
Private message me if you don't want it public.
-
04-12-22 19:07 #3032Senior Member

Posts: 201Can't say that local news bit showed anything, but to each his own. A scam company would be better off imitating your voice saying "yes" than jumping through all those hoops of a scam phone call and splicing together recordings. There is not some Mission Impossible-style, nationwide database of voice identification, particularly for a one-syllable word "yes" said over a cell phone connection.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 17:41 #3031Senior Member

Posts: 229Better safe than sorry....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txVmwuJFCw0
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
This is enough for me to be weirded out. I'm still not answering my phone. Haha. Maybe I'm just paranoid.
-
04-12-22 13:20 #3030Senior Member

Posts: 201Just FYI -- there is no documented instance of this being a thing, and really, it kind of falls apart if you think about it any deeply.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/can-you-hear-me-scam/
-
04-12-22 10:13 #3029Senior Member

Posts: 189Verbal yes
Interesting. I will have to dive into this one. That does sound like it is the most likely reason. It is amazing how anyone could believe that anytime you are on a phone call it is most likely being recorded by someone. Either the person you are calling or Uncle Sam, or some foreign entity. After learning about all that Snowden revealed its not longer conspiracy about the monitoring.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 09:56 #3028Senior Member

Posts: 229This 1000%
I couldn't agree with this more. NO ONE I'm aware of is excited about answering their phones these days. My assumption is that these are scam calls looking for a verbal 'yes' confirmation when you pick up in order to use your voice for some sort of nefarious means.
Originally Posted by RalDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 08:50 #3027Senior Member

Posts: 51Some angle
Nobody under 40 (50++?) prefers to call vs text, something fishy here if this is just the initial conversation. I've only done voice / video calls right before meets. Which have saved me from catfish twice.
Originally Posted by Mask2376
[View Original Post]
If you have access to her private photos, I'd do a reverse image search on them. The public one looks like it is cropped / zoomed in from a larger photo to avoid detection (or she is using 15 old camera tech! Good luck.
-
04-11-22 12:28 #3026Senior Member

Posts: 189Whats the deal with calling?
I have a few people on SA push for texting but then calling from a blocked number? WTF is up with that? I never answer my phone anyways. Anyone interacted with one of these people and actually take a call? The last one "Flame of Desire" didn't want to connect because I was too busy for her because I didn't answer in the middle of the day. I would think its easier to scam people with text unless maybe they are recording the conversation and trying to blackmail people who are married or something?
-
04-06-22 15:44 #3025Senior Member

Posts: 161Thoughts on SD 4 Me?
I was perusing the talent pool the other day on SD4 Me and considering how SA has taken a nosedive the past year or so, I am thinking of going premium for a month or 3. Any first hand opinions out there? I dabbled on Secret Benefits last year and found it to be a scam. They send messages from various girls to you without letting the girls know. I would respond and then scratch my head why practically none of them replied back.
-
04-05-22 23:25 #3024Regular Member

Posts: 12Any luck with Pattycakes?
Anyone had any luck with this one? Looks TGTBT. I've gotten no response yet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-5594e22bb426
-
04-05-22 10:09 #3023Senior Member

Posts: 201You're right as far as bare goes -- I genuinely hadn't even thought of that since I never do it outside a monogamous relationship (and even among those I've had a string of women who won't take birth control for one reason or another.).
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 19:41 #3022Senior Member

Posts: 3338I do hear that many guys expect to go bare w / SBs, and all that goes w / that. I personally don't, because I think like that girl. Mostly concerning all of those incurable viral diseases. And I have a SO, so coming down w / one of them isn't a soluble problem.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
If you're going to be banging someone regularly you have to discuss STDs and pregnancy, IMHO. I cover both at the M&G, and offer to show a girl my recent STD panel, and offer to pay for hers if she wants it. I also ask if she has gotten gardasil, since that not only knocks out genital warts, it prevents me from getting throat cancer from eating a HPV infected girl. That being my reasoning always leads into a spirited discussion that sometimes makes a girl blush, which is exactly the point.
-
04-03-22 18:36 #3021Senior Member

Posts: 229A lot of men demand it, actually.
From what I've been told from multiple SBs, is that because so many SD's want bare services (and many SD's use $ as an ultimatum in order to get it), it puts their mind at ease if he's only seeing one person. Because if he's going raw with her, he's going raw with other people. On the flipside, many SD's also get very territorial and possessive of the women. I don't remember where and who said it to me, but I remember being told that one SD said that he decided to play in the bowl because he 'didn't want to share women with plumbers and mechanics'. In my opinion, that sort of elitism brings shame to the hobby, but to each their own.
So, yes, back to what I've been told by SBs, many of the men in the bowl explicitly expect monogamy or exclusivity. It's also why many SB's lie about having boyfriends. Trust me, many of the bf's don't care. They're a new generation. It's the guys our age and older who get upset about it. Her boyfriend just knows that if he keeps his mouth shut he's going to get a new PS5 out of it. He'll learn to manage. Haha.
Either way, expectations should be clearly stated up front. And coming from someone who has met quite a few very health conscious women in the hobby, many of them view their health as something they have to absolutely safeguard. With one women even saying to me, 'if I mess up once....that's it...who would marry me after that?' Heavy stuff.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 15:12 #3020Senior Member

Posts: 201Exclusivity
At the beginning of an SD relationship, is there an expectation that you clarify with her whether you are being exclusive or not? I began one that was perhaps toeing the lines between a SD relationship and a regular relationship, and when she found I was seeing another girl as well, she became quite jealous and broke it off a few days later. I had assumed an SB would not expect exclusivity, particularly early on. Was that wrong of me? I guess more communication is better, but do you normally feel the need to spell that out or leave it unsaid and assumed?









Reply With Quote





