Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 583 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4891
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants77  [View Original Post]
    Wow! I'm surprised she lowered her prices. If I remember correctly she was posting 150 qv 250 hr and 420 hr. Also always use caution when there is another provider in the same room if she doesn't partake. A friend of mine went once and the girl was on the other bed "just chilling". At one point he glanced over and she had the phone as if she was recording. He confronted her and she got nervous. Remember, all these girls in it for the money and if they can get a little more by posting videos on their OF account they will not having any respect for the guys privacy. It didn't happen with Nina and her friend but just to make you aware of what can happen.
    Shoot be open about it, let me wear a hat and bandanna and I'll let them put me on their OF LOL. I would think it would come with a discount for me but would be fun either way!

    I've been intrigued by this one. Reminds me of angel vain a little bit.

  2. #4890

    Nina K

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyesBluskys  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently at a low end chain motel in W. H. She was the girl in the pic only about 50 - 60 lbs heavier. Setting up was a bit difficult due to sporadic responses but I did eventually get to see her. She was cute and bubbly with a friendly personality. Bigger a provider then I normally like, but she had some huge tities and a bulbous round ass that was shaped for a bigger girl. Pussy was wet and she seemed to enjoy her craft. Tried to finger her while she performed oral but wasn't feeling it I guess cause she stopped the lip service. No worries as we went on to the FS portion of the date. Missionary was my position of choice as I wanted to see some huge titles swing from my pelvic thrusting. Eye contact and little kitten moans was enough to send me over the edge.

    Pros: cute, friendly, clean, big titles.

    Cons: difficult to set up, bigger then her pics suggested, she also had a friend (F) in the room that watched me bang her (not that I cared really but some of you might), she just got done smoking weed so it permeated the room (not that I cared again, but some of you might).

    I enjoyed my time spent but probably wouldn't repeat, but for some of you she might be your cup of tea.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/959898815757
    Wow! I'm surprised she lowered her prices. If I remember correctly she was posting 150 qv 250 hr and 420 hr. Also always use caution when there is another provider in the same room if she doesn't partake. A friend of mine went once and the girl was on the other bed "just chilling". At one point he glanced over and she had the phone as if she was recording. He confronted her and she got nervous. Remember, all these girls in it for the money and if they can get a little more by posting videos on their OF account they will not having any respect for the guys privacy. It didn't happen with Nina and her friend but just to make you aware of what can happen.

  3. #4889
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever connect with her in the New Haven area have not seen any type of reviews on her.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/175695703774
    Saw a couple decent reviews on her. I tried reaching out twice with no response.

  4. #4888
    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever connect with her in the New Haven area have not seen any type of reviews on her.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/175695703774
    I've seen her twice. Both times in Milford for QV. I never waited more than 10 minutes upon arrival and have seen no sketchy losers hanging around.

    She is my new favorite by far. I think she's gorgeous. I haven't fucked a girl that hot off STG since McKayla / Bella from many years ago. YMMV.

    She's a sweetheart and takes direction well. Nipples are like dimes, beautiful eyes and her pussy and butthole smells like pineapple. I broke my own safety rule for a BBBJ with her and had my face burried in her ass and massaged my bare cock on her asshole. I couldn't help myself. Usually I'm a safety nut. She's like a piece of candy for me, so I broke down.

    I'm going to try and see her again this weekend actually. These girls are never without demons, but I haven't experienced anything sketchy with her yet. Hope she she sticks around.

    She recently advertised a double with her friend, I'd love to hear if anyone saw the two of them.

  5. #4887
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDunder  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Sammii? Her snap and OF seem legit, I don't think its a fake ad, however I'd like to get some confirmation it's not going to be a robbery setup or anything dangerous before I meet her. I've been scrolling the forum for days and haven't seen her pop up anywhere.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/p...e/908474959490
    In my experiences since Snap and OF became a thing, most of the girls want to you to buy a premium package so they make money off of their snap or OF site. Most will promise to meet up with you after you do so. I've yet to pull that trigger as pics and videos do nothing for me and porn is free and I'm not willing to chance not meeting up. I don't think it's a robbery set up, moreover a way for them to get money without actually doing anything physical with the buyer.

  6. #4886

    Has anyone seen her since she has been in New Haven Area

    Anyone ever connect with her in the New Haven area have not seen any type of reviews on her.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/175695703774
    Last edited by ShovelHead1969; 04-17-22 at 01:07. Reason: misspelling

  7. #4885

    Sammii Babiie

    Has anyone met with Sammii? Her snap and OF seem legit, I don't think its a fake ad, however I'd like to get some confirmation it's not going to be a robbery setup or anything dangerous before I meet her. I've been scrolling the forum for days and haven't seen her pop up anywhere.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/p...e/908474959490

  8. #4884
    Quote Originally Posted by Thotinspector  [View Original Post]
    This was a solid review on a girl I see post frequent on STG. Glad to know its not a fake ad.

    If this was a MONGERreview app I'd give you 5 STARS *.
    LMAO. Thanks haha. Glad I could be of some help on here. I've got a bunch of other reports to do but finding the time and energy to do so is my dilemma. I'll keep you all posted as best I could. Thanks again.

  9. #4883

    Not horrible, not great

    Quote Originally Posted by UmmmNick  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kristen the other day. Kristen of Erica and Kristen. She has lost quite a bit of weight and looks significantly better. Nice tan too and she is, as always, very friendly. Head game was nice despite the very bad teeth. Full service was decent, nothing spectacular. For 60, yeah I'll try again in a pinch. Really I was there to see "dazzling" as she's been called but she "dozed off" (her words during apology). That's where I noticed Sky's car (who I reviewed below) in the parking lot despite not seeing posts from her in some time.
    I had a similar experience after being ghosted by my first option. I've seen her a number of times. Though she's improved weight-wise, every time I think of going back I force myself to jerk off and not. She is close by and reliable but just isn't hitting the button for me anymore even after me being out of the game a bit b / c covid.

  10. #4882

    Not sure anyone reported on this

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/713275467712

    Went through process, asked for verification pic and sent me one of Bama. Clearly some sort of fuckery is going on with this. So just keep your guys eyes out, and expect this to be a set up or something you might want to avoid.

  11. #4881
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueyesBluskys  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently at a low end chain motel in W. H. She was the girl in the pic only about 50 - 60 lbs heavier. Setting up was a bit difficult due to sporadic responses but I did eventually get to see her. She was cute and bubbly with a friendly personality. Bigger a provider then I normally like, but she had some huge tities and a bulbous round ass that was shaped for a bigger girl. Pussy was wet and she seemed to enjoy her craft. Tried to finger her while she performed oral but wasn't feeling it I guess cause she stopped the lip service. No worries as we went on to the FS portion of the date. Missionary was my position of choice as I wanted to see some huge titles swing from my pelvic thrusting. Eye contact and little kitten moans was enough to send me over the edge.

    Pros: cute, friendly, clean, big titles.

    Cons: difficult to set up, bigger then her pics suggested, she also had a friend (F) in the room that watched me bang her (not that I cared really but some of you might), she just got done smoking weed so it permeated the room (not that I cared again, but some of you might).

    I enjoyed my time spent but probably wouldn't repeat, but for some of you she might be your cup of tea.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/959898815757
    This was a solid review on a girl I see post frequent on STG. Glad to know its not a fake ad.

    If this was a MONGERreview app I'd give you 5 STARS *.

  12. #4880

    Nina K

    I saw her recently at a low end chain motel in W. H. She was the girl in the pic only about 50 - 60 lbs heavier. Setting up was a bit difficult due to sporadic responses but I did eventually get to see her. She was cute and bubbly with a friendly personality. Bigger a provider then I normally like, but she had some huge tities and a bulbous round ass that was shaped for a bigger girl. Pussy was wet and she seemed to enjoy her craft. Tried to finger her while she performed oral but wasn't feeling it I guess cause she stopped the lip service. No worries as we went on to the FS portion of the date. Missionary was my position of choice as I wanted to see some huge titles swing from my pelvic thrusting. Eye contact and little kitten moans was enough to send me over the edge.

    Pros: cute, friendly, clean, big titles.

    Cons: difficult to set up, bigger then her pics suggested, she also had a friend (F) in the room that watched me bang her (not that I cared really but some of you might), she just got done smoking weed so it permeated the room (not that I cared again, but some of you might).

    I enjoyed my time spent but probably wouldn't repeat, but for some of you she might be your cup of tea.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/959898815757

  13. #4879

    Bald woman with huge ass and wife?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...o/438597589027

    I am too. That ass is out of control. I found this slightly older ad and the other lady often posts on skg calling people scammer and we waste time and blah blah. Anyway I tried meeting up with her because she said she needed some help so I'm like yeah ill come down pick you up then she goes "this is too much trouble sorry" huh I just trying to get a nut and you can get paid in the process what's the hold up.

  14. #4878
    How are her titties?

    Also any other recommendations within an hour of NH for huuge tits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I seen her once maybe a solid 6-7 years ago. She was a heavy drug user supplies out in the open, she lit up a makeshift pipe made out of aluminum foil and the kicker was this chick in the link below was spread eagle butt naked passed out on one of the beds. I shit you not. This was out in east hartfort too. Me being the hardup degenerate that I am I stayed for the BBBJ which was pretty good. She tells alot of whoppers of how she went college owned her own business etc. Etc. She was alot skinner back then with a mangled baby damaged stomach, I think she was on a state vacation. But who knows she could have changed for the better. LOL.

    https://middletown-ct.skipthegames.c...i/165815288445

  15. #4877

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz  [View Original Post]
    Have seen the ad running for a few weeks now and haven't heard bad or good other than she looks like a legendary provider of yesteryear. Any info would be much appreciated.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...o/901563400701
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverToung696  [View Original Post]
    I was able to hook up with Megan this last weekend, she posted, I sent a message, she said she was available, then asked what I was looking for, I told her BBBJ, she said ok, I headed up to her motel, she gave me the room #, she is short, cute, and easy to talk to, she sucked me off, it felt really good, best blow job I've had in a while, she asked me to tell her when I cum, I did and she took it in her mouth like a champ, then slide up and down slowly, she got up, spit in the toilet and gave me a towel. So she is on my see again list.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz  [View Original Post]
    I somehow doubt this is true because every single time I've text or called she is a cereal ghoster. Probably just another junkie at the 3 Judges or Regal trying to feed a habit. She also advertised party play so I'm going to give this one a hard pass. Too much at risk.
    I seen her once maybe a solid 6-7 years ago. She was a heavy drug user supplies out in the open, she lit up a makeshift pipe made out of aluminum foil and the kicker was this chick in the link below was spread eagle butt naked passed out on one of the beds. I shit you not. This was out in east hartfort too. Me being the hardup degenerate that I am I stayed for the BBBJ which was pretty good. She tells alot of whoppers of how she went college owned her own business etc. Etc. She was alot skinner back then with a mangled baby damaged stomach, I think she was on a state vacation. But who knows she could have changed for the better. LOL.

    https://middletown-ct.skipthegames.c...i/165815288445
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hag.jpg‎   mjcymzk5mgrhyzblmmuzztawmmjhmza3nmu5ndi3mdyzymfkzjy.jpg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape