Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 1132 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8944
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I started texting with her, gave her my proposal and she came back saying she's looking for more of relationship type of situation than an arrangement. I asked her to expand on what she meant exactly but she went silent on me.

  2. #8943

    Headline give away

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Have you to find a real one that leads the headline with being submissive.

    Also, hot face "average" body seems rare to me and is the common choice for scammers trying not to appear TGTBT.

    At least they picked a believable user name, not the adjective noun auto generated.

  3. #8942

    Mgirl35

    Any intel on this hottie? TGTBT??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-157efaa55b2c

  4. #8941
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Oh I know. I was referring to the girl you asked about in #8906. Sent you a dm about her. I have so new info about her I came across today.

    The one in Gaithersburg? Totally agree. Poor attitude and not worth the effort. She's pretty much a jerk.
    Think there is some confusion.

    The M. E. Girl is - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-fc0cbdf72ed5.

    The girl in post #8906 - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-4cdb3fb406ed.

    Which one do you have new info on?

  5. #8940

    Jaaanneee

    Fake. Once we moved to text she told me she was in Georgetown & ppm was 300. Says she'll come to me. We start exchanging pics and she sends pics of some huge tittied pornstar and then asks for $50 upfront before she can leave the house. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-3653759128af

  6. #8939
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    No, it's the M. E girl he's talking about. Do a search on the forum and you'll find reports on her. And, no, I don't have a problem with middle eastern girls, they're hard to find, I love them as much as anyone else, but this individual has some issues and is unattractive to me. That's all. YMMV. The other person you are referring is different.
    Oh I know. I was referring to the girl you asked about in #8906. Sent you a dm about her. I have so new info about her I came across today.

    The one in Gaithersburg? Totally agree. Poor attitude and not worth the effort. She's pretty much a jerk.

  7. #8938

    Common! Thats Pornstar LaSiren69

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-b892e9426b0b

    Anyone seen her. Want to meet her this week.
    Pornstar LaSiren69 pictures.

    https://www.instagram.com/lasirena69/

  8. #8937

    Negative Ghost Rider

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    This one wants to get married! Next!

  9. #8936

    Alice

    This one is new profile. Interesting that she went right to asking for my whatsapp number (I never give that out because its tied to my cell number) . Which is always suspicious.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-bc5e2394fd8b

  10. #8935
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-b892e9426b0b

    Anyone seen her. Want to meet her this week.
    I hope this isn't faux pax but I'm getting trans vibes. Also, profile is a day old. So proceed at your own risk.

  11. #8934

    Anyone know her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-b892e9426b0b

    Anyone seen her. Want to meet her this week.

  12. #8933

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    She is the one. She likes vodka.

  13. #8932
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I'd offer 500 to her unless she spends overnight.

    The allowance has gone crazy in this area, LOL.
    Yeah you're not wrong. But I got a thing for big tittied blondes. What can I say? LOL.

  14. #8931

    Sweetest Baby

    Any info on this one? Been texting off and on for a few days, seem to just be spinning my wheels. Curious if it's a waste of time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-02914f93993c

  15. #8930

    Catalina

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    No, the Catalina I met was blond, tall (5'7).
    This one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-69f781c6e71c

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape