Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1748
-
06-22-22 10:36 #128Senior Member

Posts: 970Just be a respectable person and treat the ladies the same and you will be fine. I've had several free encounters, if you both click then who knows what will happen. Don't be a weirdo or a creep and you should be ok.
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 13:13 #127Senior Member

Posts: 73Yes, that's true, but usually younger, good-looking guys with a good game. And it usually includes a nice dinner and drinks before the show begins.
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-22 03:16 #126Senior Member

Posts: 145Need some advice
Seeking rookie here what are some dos and donts?
Not sure how true it is but I have seen guys say they haven't had to pay some women on there anything.
-
06-16-22 18:41 #125Senior Member

Posts: 73Secret Benifets
I got an email from then saying a certain girl had released her private photos. The problem is we had talked months before, I had already seen her private pics, before she ghosted me, LOL. I met one girl from SB, and she couldn't go thru with it.
Originally Posted by LouisHernandez
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 17:09 #124Senior Member

Posts: 300It had some legit users 3+ years ago. Now it's pretty much a total scam site.
Originally Posted by BbwLvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-22 15:58 #123Senior Member

Posts: 73Info
Hey has anybody had contact or info on a girl on SA, her name on her profile was BriarRides, any info would be good. Her account had been deleted.
-
06-15-22 11:57 #122Senior Member

Posts: 73Young white thin
I have an SB who wants to do a lot of shopping, and I told her I'm not footing the bill for it. So, she wants to spread her wings to make some cash, and she wants me to find her some guys to see. She said she trusts me. Everything is on the table except CIP. Seniors private message me for more info. She's 19 nice body, submissive.
-
06-10-22 15:10 #121Senior Member

Posts: 39No activity
About to hit Phx June 16-19, I'll report back on any successful meet-ups.
Any recommendations of girls is greatly appreciated.
-
04-17-22 01:58 #120Senior Member

Posts: 423In general.
In general, I've found the end of the month or the very first of the month you'll find better success with negotiations. Rent is due. They need to pay bills and are more willing to relax their GPS policy.
-
04-16-22 18:23 #119Senior Member

Posts: 120Spot on assessment
If you are the first person they meet, likely will get a better rate. Have had success with some ASU sorority girls that just want social media clout and don't expect an allowance. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 18:13 #118Senior Member

Posts: 355These days 400 seems to be the standard ask from the girls on SA. You can talk a lot down to 3. I have a couple of longstanding girls at 2 and even one at 150, but she is in it as much for the sex as anything else.
Originally Posted by CashDaddy47
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-22 14:06 #117Senior Member

Posts: 73Agreed
I joined SB and Seeking Arrangements after moving out here last year. I've met 1 girl on SB, who ended up bailing on me. I have over a hundred messages, but if you reply you never hear back from them. My feeling is the site is a joke, they just suck money out of you. Seeking is better but too many girls looking for platonic. But I do have a question, what is the going price for pussy in AZ?
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-22 19:04 #116Senior Member

Posts: 1401Mostly B. S.
My personal experience in the Phoenix Area is that Seeking is mostly bullshit ads and GPS ladies. Most of the women want at least $100 just to meet in a public place. Many of the ads are fake. They have one picture and one sentence in the first section and nothing in the lower section.
Originally Posted by BumLick1
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-22 13:53 #115Senior Member

Posts: 87Waste time and money
I bought the credits twice (159 or 169) only got one girl gave me her number and she never replied. Most profiles are fake or inactive but SB shows them online.
Originally Posted by BbwLvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 12:14 #114Regular Member

Posts: 16Wondering the same
I have had a few of them "message" me and I've requested access to their secret pics. All of this without posting my pic on there. I have got a few of them grant me access, and am wondering if I should shell out the money to buy the package. I guess the ones messaging me have verified their account, so at least they are not fake.
Originally Posted by BbwLvr
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





