Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 28084
-
04-16-22 23:44 #18289Senior Member

Posts: 313Hanni
Had a crazy time in TJ and decided to see if my luck would continue at an AMP, and I again hit gold! Down side is it's going to take some time to replenish the funds.
I was a huge fan of VIP. Never took the time to write a review about Mina, Lisa, Cici and all the other great girls. Since there was already an abundance of them. I had one so, so experience there. Mina like everyone has mentioned is like the pinnacle of what every guy looks for so after hearing about new management and the name change to NLBC, I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Been keeping in contact with the talent and even saw I believe her name was sunny and didn't repeat. Great girl, but just not my type. Didn't look like this place would keep up its past name. But I was wrong!
Reached out again a few days ago and got word Kiki was back and new girl Hanni would be there. Decided to schedule with Hanni and I just want to thank the AMP gods for what they have delivered for what could have been the beginning of a dry spell with Lisa and Mina gone. Other AMPs have improved their talent and NLBC I think has out done them.
YMMV on any outing but Hanni checked the right boxes for me! I was fortunate to be one of the first, if not the first in the morning to see her on her first day. I want to tread lightly, but for me personally, I'm going to have to put Hanni above Mina and Lisa on service. My experience brought me back to my glory days when I was young touring the land of smiles. The only downside about this place like others have mentioned is the space is limited, with only a few rooms. When Hanni got to the room, the attention was on me, and her body is to die for. Great ass, perfect tits, flat stomach and just a bubbly personality. English is great and she is there to serve you. She reminds me a lot of Ash at SDAG. I will not go into much detail about my experience, but hands down one of the craziest experiences I have had at an AMP in San Diego that I can remember. The only thing that would top that would be her and Mina together. Ha However, Hanni for sure has the energy to keep you entertained herself. I wanted to keep her quiet, but I felt it was my duty to ensure you other mongers enjoy yourself as well. I hope they set up a scheduling system, because she is going to be super busy and it's not going to be good with 5 guys waiting in the hallway. Ha.
If you're hesitant about seeing Hanni, you will certainly be disappointed when reviews start coming. See her when you can and let us or me know how it went. I'm hoping to dream about her and my experience tonight!
-
04-16-22 22:14 #18288Banned Member

Posts: 3075Hanni
Looking forward to your review Bro! Yes, she is going to be popular and very difficult to schedule with.
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 21:59 #18287Senior Member

Posts: 313Take your vitamins, run, don't walk! Go see this girl, my review coming soon. You will not be disappointed! I told her she is gonna be hard to schedule real soon.
Originally Posted by Nevcantel
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 17:49 #18286Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yes, I too go straight for the fun if I'm doing a 30 minutes session. If I'm doing the hour, then I will massage the ladies a bit to relax them, then it's 45 minutes of intense love making. LOL.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 17:31 #18285Banned Member

Posts: 319Nlbc
Anyone seen hunni yet and if so can you pm me info. Would like to know budy shqpe? Heard she's thick aith big man mades and big butt. Cqn anyone confirm?
-
04-16-22 16:59 #18284Senior Member

Posts: 2643When it comes to the AMP game, feel free to experiment with these things. I've squeezed the most out of my time, by either cutting out "the flip" and starting on my back rocking out with my cock out, or just going straight into a DFK sesh before some head then FS once the door is closed. If the girl is down -a generous tip usually helps- she'll be more than receptive to skipping all the BS and following your lead.
Originally Posted by Matar090
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 13:59 #18283Banned Member

Posts: 18Different experiences
Lily is now at 7 Spa aka Amy. Your overall experience definitely be different with her, I would say.
Originally Posted by HoneyWell666
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 12:36 #18282Shill for super spa

Posts: 66Eeevaaa
Went to 108/ Ocean to meet the latest lineup. Only got to preview one before Eva came out and literally said it's time for us to have some fun. Oookaaay.
Eva has a fun flirtatious personality and can give an actual massage. I enjoyed her massage while chit chatting and joking around. Then she starts her tease and fun chit chat instantly turned to erotic dirty talk. She takes my hand and places it in her perfect ass then pulls down her top and sticks her tits in my face while rubbing Junior. She knows I'm a regular so no negotiations or discussion of tip needed.
Her clothes come off and she is breath taking. A beautiful smile, perfect body IMO and she knows how to use it. Eva is so sexy and sensual I could barely contain myself and she seemed to sense this backing off just enough for me to regain my composure. Some simple kissing cools things down than we get back to the business at hand.
"WOW" best describes my time with Eva. I like variety but Eva is the type that can make you settle for just her and I just might for as long as she's around or available.
-
04-16-22 11:29 #18281Banned Member

Posts: 127108 / Sofie
Finally got around to trying out the last part of the trifecta. Sofie. She Is a ball of excitement to say the least!! Her BBBJ and teasing skills are amazing. She did a full body to body oil rub, where she sucks your cock, slides, rubs between her tits and down to the outside of her pussy where she teases the outside lips. She knew just how long to do this, taking me to the point of no return. Then flipped around for some 69, which was so juicy and good. Onto the main event for Standing Mish, Mish, and finished in Doggy where we came together in a sweaty ball. Cleaned me up and off to the next. Only here for a short time so be sure to see her and all the other top level ladies.
-
04-16-22 11:27 #18280Senior Member

Posts: 388Full Service In Full Service Spa Takes Away The Need To Signal
To remove the mystery if you can get full service go to a full service Spa. Many are clearly identified in posts here. There is usually a half hour session and on the flip when she asks what do you want? Say everything.
Originally Posted by Matar090
[View Original Post]
Full Service places expect to be offering full service, and most will take directions from you once the action starts.
Now if you want get a woman to expand her menu for you in a one hour massage spa where they don't ask "what do you want" after you flip, or usually offer FS, that is a whole different conversation. This is in MHO that what makes being a hobbyist the most fun.
That usually takes several visits where you become a regular with her and your action and trust progresses. When you are having a lot of fun with a provider you've gotten close to, I may hold up a condom and see their reaction, or let them know I plan to bring a condom next time. Their reaction will tell you if you're about to get "lucky". You may get a nod, yes, or a big smile, and they put their finger up to their lips, like "don't tell anyone.”
If you've progressed to the point both of you are naked during your sessions, I'd say just go to your pants take the condom out and put it on. Her staying in the ready position is all you need to know she's okay with the about to be FS action.
Always, treat them right, tip them well, and you'll be rewarded handsomely.
-
04-16-22 08:02 #18279Banned Member

Posts: 707Thank you for your TOFTT
Well to be fair I only informed you of places in Mira Mesa / Sorrento Valley that were known as FS places because you wanted to stay in that area.
I would've personally recommended some of the spas down in the Convoy area But Flanders has had some amazing talent in the past although I personally haven't been there for a while but they rotate talent very frequently so as always your mileage will vary.
Originally Posted by HoneyWell666
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 06:09 #18278Regular Member

Posts: 5Fine Touch
Been there almost a dozen times. Standard FS place, talent doesn't seem to stay too long, but usually is never too bad on the eyes. They have a returning customers card, 10 massages and you get a house fee free.
Originally Posted by Nevcantel
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 05:01 #18277Banned Member

Posts: 239Do you know how much longer she will be in town for?
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 02:52 #18276Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 11Erma / Summer
I am a big fun of Summer. I called ahead made an appointment. I went on my lunch break and went down there to see her again. When I showed up Summer was at the front waiting for me. She smiled and gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek. Walked in the room, she did not mess around and we started face up and just gave me a face full of those lovely breasts and I gladly indulged in licking them. This was followed by a great BBBJ with great attention paid to the balls (some times we do CBJ, but always amazing) she put the cover on with her mouth and she went even deeper and more aggressive with a short CBJ since I was less sensitive. We swapped CFS with her on top and she was pretty damn tight, with some good fucking action and finished inside. Hot towel cleanup as usual. Then after she gave me a relaxing massage. When I got dressed, she gave me a bottle of water, she told me it was her last 5 days here and that the new girl is coming soon, oh no! I will miss her. I told her I will see her again before she leave.
-
04-16-22 02:36 #18275Regular Member

Posts: 18Serenity Emily
My favorite is Emily from Serenity, I also like Emily from Erma, they both have amazing boobs.
Originally Posted by SirJizAlot
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



