Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 1132 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8936

    Alice

    This one is new profile. Interesting that she went right to asking for my whatsapp number (I never give that out because its tied to my cell number) . Which is always suspicious.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-bc5e2394fd8b

  2. #8935
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-b892e9426b0b

    Anyone seen her. Want to meet her this week.
    I hope this isn't faux pax but I'm getting trans vibes. Also, profile is a day old. So proceed at your own risk.

  3. #8934

    Anyone know her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-b892e9426b0b

    Anyone seen her. Want to meet her this week.

  4. #8933

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    She is the one. She likes vodka.

  5. #8932
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I'd offer 500 to her unless she spends overnight.

    The allowance has gone crazy in this area, LOL.
    Yeah you're not wrong. But I got a thing for big tittied blondes. What can I say? LOL.

  6. #8931

    Sweetest Baby

    Any info on this one? Been texting off and on for a few days, seem to just be spinning my wheels. Curious if it's a waste of time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-02914f93993c

  7. #8930

    Catalina

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    No, the Catalina I met was blond, tall (5'7).
    This one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-69f781c6e71c

  8. #8929

    It's the same gilr

    No, it's the M. E girl he's talking about. Do a search on the forum and you'll find reports on her. And, no, I don't have a problem with middle eastern girls, they're hard to find, I love them as much as anyone else, but this individual has some issues and is unattractive to me. That's all. YMMV. The other person you are referring is different.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    The one he linked to is in Silver Spring. She's not middle eastern at all. She's an American-born Jewish girl who practices Islam.

    So if you're looking to check middle eastern off your list, she's not it.

  9. #8928
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I chatted her up. Wants 700 ppm, seemed pretty firm. I countered with 5 and she declined. But YMMV.
    Not sure if I'd offer 500 to her unless she spends overnight.

    The allowance has gone crazy in this area, LOL.

  10. #8927

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-d5d44888bfae

    Contact was easy, wants $800, was nice enough to communicate with, just not realistic for the area.
    She hit me with 1000.

  11. #8926
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Is this the middle eastern girl from Gaithersburg? She's not worth it even for free. Lame in the sack, erratic behavior, many personal issues, stinky twat, and hairy legs. Ugh.
    The one he linked to is in Silver Spring. She's not middle eastern at all. She's an American-born Jewish girl who practices Islam.

    So if you're looking to check middle eastern off your list, she's not it.

  12. #8925

    Not anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    She is real, new profile.

    Question is. Do you really want to meet someone who's going bare with a bunch of folks?
    Don't want to risk bare with anyone. Not my cup of tea.

  13. #8924

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about making contact, but wanted to see if anyone had any intel. Searched, but did not see any information.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-9963afb89f5f.
    I've spoken to her a few times over the last 4 or 5 years but never connected. She's been up in the Frederick MD area and, I think, PG County. Pic in the current profile seems fairly representative of her pics over the period I've spoken to her. Looking for some old pics, if I find I'll share. She was easy to talk to and seemed serious but we just never put it together logistically.

  14. #8923

    Medusa3

    22 year old white girl from Millersville, PA. Originally from Towson I believe. Can't share since she blocked me, after starting with saying I was the best guy she had talked to in ages there on site and no fault of mine. LOL. She's been reviewed here by couple of regulars, I can't think those. She looks hot and slender, but flips off very quickly. I was very careful about this, and so kept trying not to even when proved with flippant answers. It sounded like she was looking for reason to flip you off. Asked if allowance is only for intimacy, because it takes a few dates for her to get here, said okay can do few dates but allowance starts only when we agree chemistry exists and hangout. Agreed to meet, went through scheduling dates / times, where to meet, over many days. Then finally asks is allowance is given for M&G I said when we hangout, and she asks does that mean intimacy, to which I replied typically yes but don't have to be explicit like that on messages. She flips off saying everything should be clear, then a rant about how women cannot trust guys like me, and asked me to fuck off. Whew. Learned my lesson not to try and woo the crazies.

    I did start with another slender and pretty girl, who is having her first time SD with me, know this based on interaction and some wooing was required before I could get her into FC location. It's fun to be with the ones that are noobs sometimes, they still act like a regular date, unlike the crazy burned out pros.

  15. #8922

    M. E girl?

    Is this the middle eastern girl from Gaithersburg? She's not worth it even for free. Lame in the sack, erratic behavior, many personal issues, stinky twat, and hairy legs. Ugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    Hope this link works, she flaked on me for asking to send one selfie. I think she is real, but just wanted to make sure. Asked for 800, but agreed for 300. Asked her to send a selfie with holding finger's, sent some random pics and then got offended and asked for 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-fc0cbdf72ed5

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape