Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 1131 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8946

    Haraambae91

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Think there is some confusion.

    The M. E. Girl is - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-fc0cbdf72ed5.

    The girl in post #8906 - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-4cdb3fb406ed.

    Which one do you have new info on?
    I mistyped. I meant the girl in #8908. The gothy bohemian looking one. Arty33 said something about he might see her cause he wouldn't mind another ME girl. I was just pointing out that Haraambae91 isn't really middle eastern at all. She just has that aesthetic. And he though I was referring to the Gaithersburg ME girl who is reviewed here and on the Bmore board. Who is a waste. Just had some new-ish minor info on HB91. I'll answer in dm's.

  2. #8945
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Yeah you're not wrong. But I got a thing for big tittied blondes. What can I say? LOL.
    We all have our kinks. LOL.

    Am curious to find if she's really 26-27 or does the standard 36-10=26 apply here, LOL.

  3. #8944
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    I started texting with her, gave her my proposal and she came back saying she's looking for more of relationship type of situation than an arrangement. I asked her to expand on what she meant exactly but she went silent on me.

  4. #8943

    Headline give away

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Have you to find a real one that leads the headline with being submissive.

    Also, hot face "average" body seems rare to me and is the common choice for scammers trying not to appear TGTBT.

    At least they picked a believable user name, not the adjective noun auto generated.

  5. #8942

    Mgirl35

    Any intel on this hottie? TGTBT??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-157efaa55b2c

  6. #8941
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Oh I know. I was referring to the girl you asked about in #8906. Sent you a dm about her. I have so new info about her I came across today.

    The one in Gaithersburg? Totally agree. Poor attitude and not worth the effort. She's pretty much a jerk.
    Think there is some confusion.

    The M. E. Girl is - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-fc0cbdf72ed5.

    The girl in post #8906 - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-4cdb3fb406ed.

    Which one do you have new info on?

  7. #8940

    Jaaanneee

    Fake. Once we moved to text she told me she was in Georgetown & ppm was 300. Says she'll come to me. We start exchanging pics and she sends pics of some huge tittied pornstar and then asks for $50 upfront before she can leave the house. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-3653759128af

  8. #8939
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    No, it's the M. E girl he's talking about. Do a search on the forum and you'll find reports on her. And, no, I don't have a problem with middle eastern girls, they're hard to find, I love them as much as anyone else, but this individual has some issues and is unattractive to me. That's all. YMMV. The other person you are referring is different.
    Oh I know. I was referring to the girl you asked about in #8906. Sent you a dm about her. I have so new info about her I came across today.

    The one in Gaithersburg? Totally agree. Poor attitude and not worth the effort. She's pretty much a jerk.

  9. #8938

    Common! Thats Pornstar LaSiren69

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-b892e9426b0b

    Anyone seen her. Want to meet her this week.
    Pornstar LaSiren69 pictures.

    https://www.instagram.com/lasirena69/

  10. #8937

    Negative Ghost Rider

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    This one wants to get married! Next!

  11. #8936

    Alice

    This one is new profile. Interesting that she went right to asking for my whatsapp number (I never give that out because its tied to my cell number) . Which is always suspicious.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-bc5e2394fd8b

  12. #8935
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil86  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-b892e9426b0b

    Anyone seen her. Want to meet her this week.
    I hope this isn't faux pax but I'm getting trans vibes. Also, profile is a day old. So proceed at your own risk.

  13. #8934

    Anyone know her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-b892e9426b0b

    Anyone seen her. Want to meet her this week.

  14. #8933

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    She is the one. She likes vodka.

  15. #8932
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I'd offer 500 to her unless she spends overnight.

    The allowance has gone crazy in this area, LOL.
    Yeah you're not wrong. But I got a thing for big tittied blondes. What can I say? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape