Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19157
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  2. #19156
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetnNaughty1  [View Original Post]
    Good luck getting Catz to respond. Not luckily.
    That is unfortunate. Thanks for letting me know. Any other mature providers you would recommend?

  3. #19155
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #19154

    Catz hardly ever responds anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by RobOwn3  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Catz is still a provider? I found one of her old posts but her email and phone aren't working. I saw her a few years ago and wanted to repeat while in STL. Thanks!
    Good luck getting Catz to respond. Not luckily.

  5. #19153
    Quote Originally Posted by ManONMoon  [View Original Post]
    A common theme in this form is a bunch of guys who want a great body rub / massage and extras but keep hitting up the same places. I would strongly recommend Destiny with the Vixens. That group of girls is the hottest group we have in the area. She's extremely easy to get ahold of, she's in the county in a very nice area, is absolutely gorgeous and offers up to full service. Pro Lux, Angels etc. got nothing on this group.
    After reading this post, I read all of man on moon's forum posts. They all seem to be endorsements for the vixens, yet an actual review, seems to be absent. Odd, don't you think. Or maybe we just don't write reviews like we did a couple of years back, with abbreviated descriptions of services, honest assessments of looks, costs for extras, and so on.

  6. #19152

    Catz

    Does anyone know if Catz is still a provider? I found one of her old posts but her email and phone aren't working. I saw her a few years ago and wanted to repeat while in STL. Thanks!

  7. #19151

    Destiny with Vixens

    A common theme in this form is a bunch of guys who want a great body rub / massage and extras but keep hitting up the same places. I would strongly recommend Destiny with the Vixens. That group of girls is the hottest group we have in the area. She's extremely easy to get ahold of, she's in the county in a very nice area, is absolutely gorgeous and offers up to full service. Pro Lux, Angels etc. got nothing on this group.

  8. #19150

    Pro Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by Zonk88  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

    I've dreamt about many of the prolux women over the years. I recently had a conversation with Lake about 6 girls who are not taking new clients. Does anyone know any information on the secret girls of prolux?
    Several years ago that was their standard practice. Some girls would not see first timers. I have not seen that note on their site in a few years. My advice would be to see one of the girls who is seeing new clients and build a record. I have had exactly one bad experience with Pro Lux / YGND girls. That girl didn't last very long.

    BTW, their site lists four girls. Who all did you talk about?

  9. #19149

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan2016  [View Original Post]
    It was always a legit place to get a massage. Not sure what happened. The people there had a playful attitude (saying "waiting for you" , "see you next time") similar to happy feet but that's it. Strange.
    Yeah, they're legit. Legitimately a bottom of the barrel dump. IMO, they are the worst AMP in the St. Louis Area. No loss that they closed.

  10. #19148

    Lotus

    It was always a legit place to get a massage. Not sure what happened. The people there had a playful attitude (saying "waiting for you" , "see you next time") similar to happy feet but that's it. Strange.

  11. #19147
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan2016  [View Original Post]
    I called ahead to lotus for an appt and the number was unavailable. Went by lotus around noon and it was closed. Anyone know what happened? I went to happy feet next door and coco, who is usually very playful, was very much on the guard and did not at all engage. Did something happen in the area?
    This was on the news last week:

    https://www.kmov.com/2022/04/07/poli...-louis-county/

    That's the only thing I know.

  12. #19146

    Lotus closed?

    I called ahead to lotus for an appt and the number was unavailable. Went by lotus around noon and it was closed. Anyone know what happened? I went to happy feet next door and coco, who is usually very playful, was very much on the guard and did not at all engage. Did something happen in the area?

  13. #19145
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    You state "Love to know if extras truly are available. ".

    Lena for $$/ hhr clearly states that she "only offers body rubs so do not ask for escort services!

    Is that clear?
    Context dude.

    For the record, yes, I can read and completely understand what it says. We all know what they say vs do can not be aligned. And a fellow hobbyist posted that maybe other services are actually available due to the price she's asking.

    So I very merely and simply mentioned that I'd love to know if that was the case. Context would imply I'd like to hear from orhers who have seen her. Not someone who hasn't, apparently you. You came in with your shitty comment, link to some huge fat ugly chick and talking about "bargains". Not me. So go park your high horse.

  14. #19144

    Lena

    You state "Love to know if extras truly are available. ".

    Lena for $$/ hhr clearly states that she "only offers body rubs so do not ask for escort services!

    Is that clear?

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Must have completely misunderstood my comment.

  15. #19143

    Pro Lux

    Hi there,

    I've dreamt about many of the prolux women over the years. I recently had a conversation with Lake about 6 girls who are not taking new clients. Does anyone know any information on the secret girls of prolux?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape