Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 430 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 480 530 930 1430 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 23697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369

    A2

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    My next stop on my tax refund tour will be Ann Arbor Michigan which is very escort friendly with their prosecutor being supportive of escorts and mongers as should all of society support us. I will let you guys know how that goes.

    C92
    I'm with you on Ann Arbor. Been checking out A2 sites thinking escorts would flock over there when the prosecutor there announced no more low level solicitation charges. Unfortunately there supply of escorts isn't that great.

  2. #17261

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CjmcMilla  [View Original Post]
    If you want a straight forward no bs fuck. 6 qv. She's full not sloppy, doesn't like cowgirl just a thing I guess, no Greek other than that, clean, tight and fresh 5 minutes Daty if you like.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...l/286930862849
    Thanks sir. Not my type (into spinners only personally) but a nice reasonable option for a monger in a pinch.

    Appreciate the report!

  3. #17260

    Stacy

    Hey C92,

    You reported in the past on seeing Stacy on the reg, if I recall correctly, she still good to go?

  4. #17259
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see in PGH? Link? Thanks in advance.
    My reviews on their boards. I added you to contacts as well ill drop you a DM if u clear inbox.

  5. #17258

    Reasonable

    If you want a straight forward no bs fuck. 6 qv. She's full not sloppy, doesn't like cowgirl just a thing I guess, no Greek other than that, clean, tight and fresh 5 minutes Daty if you like.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...l/286930862849

  6. #17257

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by CjmcMilla  [View Original Post]
    The last handout was over a year ago, which would equal $75 a month since. Unemployment insurance ended last year and unemployment is the lowest in 40 years. There are 3 steady providers most of us know. 12 or less for a good fuck, massage or their various specialties.
    One provider I know whose business was solid during COVID got $25 k in unemployment and $15 k in PPP money over an 18 month period. Also SNAP benefits, free healthcare and some other goodies. A lot of people really took advantage of the practically non-existent rules and scored pretty well. That kind of extra cabbage goes a long way in paying the bills.

  7. #17256
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunks92  [View Original Post]
    Considering I just scored in Pittsburgh with a legendary escort for 180 who is way hotter than several of the providers that have GPS locally, its safe to say taking our money out of the Ohio game is a great move, and that the GPS is bullshit. Don't think for a second these providers haven't used the fact that Ohio stings target men to their tactical advantage. Lot of dudes don't know the tricks that us vets do so they are afraid and will keep shelling out thousands to providers that may or may not be worth it depending on opinion. Pittsburgh isn't necessarily the best place to score, PA runs few and far between stings but when they do it mainly targets women so not a lot of providers but also very few stings on the guys, and even with the higher fines still better then Ohio. If you do get caught in PA you're fucked, 2000 in fines at least, but the stings on guys are so scarce its very little risk, again if you can find a provider there. Pitt does it right! they focus on real crime, like in the great movie Striking Distance! My next stop on my tax refund tour will be Ann Arbor Michigan which is very escort friendly with their prosecutor being supportive of escorts and mongers as should all of society support us. I will let you guys know how that goes.

    C92
    Who did you see in PGH? Link? Thanks in advance.

  8. #17255

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by MonacoGP  [View Original Post]
    Rachel has been drama for over a decade since I first met her in a strip club. Skills were crap, attitude was crap, box was crap. Let the drama that has transpired here close the book on this overpriced.
    Considering I just scored in Pittsburgh with a legendary escort for 180 who is way hotter than several of the providers that have GPS locally, its safe to say taking our money out of the Ohio game is a great move, and that the GPS is bullshit. Don't think for a second these providers haven't used the fact that Ohio stings target men to their tactical advantage. Lot of dudes don't know the tricks that us vets do so they are afraid and will keep shelling out thousands to providers that may or may not be worth it depending on opinion. Pittsburgh isn't necessarily the best place to score, PA runs few and far between stings but when they do it mainly targets women so not a lot of providers but also very few stings on the guys, and even with the higher fines still better then Ohio. If you do get caught in PA you're fucked, 2000 in fines at least, but the stings on guys are so scarce its very little risk, again if you can find a provider there. Pitt does it right! they focus on real crime, like in the great movie Striking Distance! My next stop on my tax refund tour will be Ann Arbor Michigan which is very escort friendly with their prosecutor being supportive of escorts and mongers as should all of society support us. I will let you guys know how that goes.

    C92

  9. #17254
    Rachel has been drama for over a decade since I first met her in a strip club. Skills were crap, attitude was crap, box was crap. Let the drama that has transpired here close the book on this overpriced.

  10. #17253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369

    Tall thin UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    Well guys, I'm sorry, but I got a text from her this afternoon that she was going to jail. I'm trying to find out where she is at but she has not come up on any of my apps. I'll post more when I find out. Again sorry.

    I think it's time for a vacation for me.
    Was she the tall thin lady you posted pictures of before? She looked nice, wish I got to see her. Hopefully her vacation isn't too long.

  11. #17252

    Searching

    New guy, looking for a massage provider that isn't a AMP. Summit, portage or stark county is where I'd like to stay. Any recommendations? You can direct message me if you'd like I don't mind. I just want to find a reliable person. I heard ally M*h was a reliable person but on here it seems she is not. Thank you.

  12. #17251

    411

    Been seeing her post forever and seems pretty honest in her correspondence. I was going to pull the trigger a year ago but gps and rules were too much and many. Now seems reasonable and pretty open.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...n/638580643180

  13. #17250

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by LickALotTaPuss  [View Original Post]
    That explains why she hasn't replied to my text. Wonder if she got busted with lady J. They would team up and she hasn't posted for a while.
    Nope! Lady J just posted.

  14. #17249

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    Well guys, I'm sorry, but I got a text from her this afternoon that she was going to jail. I'm trying to find out where she is at but she has not come up on any of my apps. I'll post more when I find out. Again sorry.

    I think it's time for a vacation for me.
    That explains why she hasn't replied to my text. Wonder if she got busted with lady J. They would team up and she hasn't posted for a while.

  15. #17248

    UTR Girl News

    Well guys, I'm sorry, but I got a text from her this afternoon that she was going to jail. I'm trying to find out where she is at but she has not come up on any of my apps. I'll post more when I find out. Again sorry.

    I think it's time for a vacation for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape