Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 838 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 888 938 1338 1838 ... LastLast
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Well it can't get fucked up to bad she's been in the game so I'm pretty sure she's seen and heard it all. She went on vacation courtesy of henrico, definitely not a UTR girl, and like the brother said $$ hh the suitors will be slim. She's a good lay for sure and will swallow every last drop.
    Especially w the "vacation 25" she has gained. She was in skinny / curvy stripper shape for years and could demand that kind of $$ but now? Not so much. Still sexy, still a great lay but a bit more worn and not as hot.

  2. #24802

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/feel_fiona

    This is not the first time I have been stumped by new girls on tryst -- with no prior ANYWHERE I can find -- the pics look good. Rates GPS. But I am interested if we can get them more reasonable.

    HOWEVER -- I will hardly every go without seeing some sort of track record. Available somewhere else so traveling. On TER. Her name popping up on Eros or even on here.

    My ability do social media dig is GOOD -- are these girls real? Scams?

    Over to you my trusted friends!

    SA.
    This girl is on SeekingArrangement. I messaged her on SA but haven't received a response.

  3. #24801
    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Some of you may know her but for those who don't.

    Quick communication standard two call set up at a decent enough hotel on Blvd. Pics are real and so recent that she answered the door in the outfit she used in her ad. Very beautiful and easy to be with. Natural redhead! She is an outstanding GFE provider so if you're like me and really get into it this is your girl. I'm giving her straight 10's across the board and I almost didn't post about her bc I know one of you bastards will go ruin it. $$ HH, worth every penny. Treat her right, have fun, happy hunting!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/79695766
    Well it can't get fucked up to bad she's been in the game so I'm pretty sure she's seen and heard it all. She went on vacation courtesy of henrico, definitely not a UTR girl, and like the brother said $$ hh the suitors will be slim. She's a good lay for sure and will swallow every last drop.

  4. #24800

    Foxy

    She's looking for company this weekend. She'd love to see old friends and make new ones. Per reviews she's very friendly and submissive, not a clockwatcher, and aims to please. I am allowed to share for the next couple of days, SMs and contributors only.

  5. #24799
    Quote Originally Posted by AppoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Some of you may know her but for those who don't.

    Quick communication standard two call set up at a decent enough hotel on Blvd. Pics are real and so recent that she answered the door in the outfit she used in her ad. Very beautiful and easy to be with. Natural redhead! She is an outstanding GFE provider so if you're like me and really get into it this is your girl. I'm giving her straight 10's across the board and I almost didn't post about her bc I know one of you bastards will go ruin it. $$ HH, worth every penny. Treat her right, have fun, happy hunting!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/79695766
    Don't worry, at $$ for a hh there won't be many to ruin it LOL.

  6. #24798

    Contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Is looking to see old friends and meet new ones. If you are fond of anal she takes it like a pro. Her head skills are excellent and she's pretty good at the main act, too.
    Could you DM me her contact please? Thanks.

  7. #24797

    Jamaica

    Usually lurk but idk if anyone's seen here before so I feel obligated to post. Seen her earlier this morning. QV $. 5 , but she isn't a clock watcher. View from behind was nice. Also, if you get QV you only get one position. Covered BJ was a 5/10 average. Her personality is nice and a breath of fresh air, probably because she's young (the age on the site is correct). She says she's here till next week so treat her well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/79778230

  8. #24796

    Trying to decide

    Which one should I go with guys? I'm seeing one today & will report back with details with whoever I see. Opinions please?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...3/682580884947

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/353344880534

  9. #24795

    Redhead Rose

    Some of you may know her but for those who don't.

    Quick communication standard two call set up at a decent enough hotel on Blvd. Pics are real and so recent that she answered the door in the outfit she used in her ad. Very beautiful and easy to be with. Natural redhead! She is an outstanding GFE provider so if you're like me and really get into it this is your girl. I'm giving her straight 10's across the board and I almost didn't post about her bc I know one of you bastards will go ruin it. $$ HH, worth every penny. Treat her right, have fun, happy hunting!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/79695766

  10. #24794

    Recent Foxy review

    So shout out to bbj for hooking it up with the contact. Don't have permission to share so to the dudes in my DM, please redirect to bbj.

    Cons: bojangling like I've never seen. Literally burned four hours after I drive out mind you, texting and getting bs. Finally scoop her, and almost pulled off cause she was looking rough but the time investment kept me around. Not for the faint of heart. Even when we got the hotel, was given the wrong room #. Knocked and got an ear full. Almost just drove off at that point too, glad I didn't though.

    Pros: She gave me the best rim job I've had in years. Maybe ever, been a while to be in the sack with someone who actually liked it. BJ was covered (my choice) which was alright. She tried to throat but was packing too much heat. Effort was appreciated though. Hit the backdoor too till I filled the bag. As one of my brothers would say, good nut.

    All in all worth it, especially if you don't mind seeing the miles on the odometer. Under a $ is hard to beat these days. But make sure you're not short on time, might run into some bs.

    RVA.

  11. #24793

    Foxy?

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Is looking to see old friends and meet new ones. If you are fond of anal she takes it like a pro. Her head skills are excellent and she's pretty good at the main act, too.
    Would love to see her again. I have so many numbers for her that I don't which to use. Please message me her most recent number thanks.

  12. #24792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by YakiDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Fake ad. Don't entertain it. I forgot her Twitter name but I follow and she's in Atlanta. Someone is probably stealing her pics & videos.
    Or she's doing it herself. Had video chat with her and she's real and ad is real but she is full of shit. She don't care if you know either. Lmao. Would definitely avoid her or the Atlanta one or any other of her scams. Be careful.

  13. #24791

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen this chick? I follow her on snapchat and is soooo my speed. But I am weary that the fist visit is no cash, wants deposit. She posts awesome videos on Snapchat. Also I am not sure about the area, never visited girls off Commerce. She says she uses the Hampton Inn there.

    https://eypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/79645572

    Snapchat: freakyykaay.
    Fake ad. Don't entertain it. I forgot her Twitter name but I follow and she's in Atlanta. Someone is probably stealing her pics & videos.

  14. #24790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen this chick? I follow her on snapchat and is soooo my speed. But I am weary that the fist visit is no cash, wants deposit. She posts awesome videos on Snapchat. Also I am not sure about the area, never visited girls off Commerce. She says she uses the Hampton Inn there.

    https://eypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/79645572

    Snapchat: freakyykaay.
    Something this freaky with no reviews make you go. Hmmmm.

  15. #24789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen this chick? I follow her on snapchat and is soooo my speed. But I am weary that the fist visit is no cash, wants deposit. She posts awesome videos on Snapchat. Also I am not sure about the area, never visited girls off Commerce. She says she uses the Hampton Inn there.

    https://eypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...hmond/79645572

    Snapchat: freakyykaay.
    I've tried to setup with her but she gave me run around. Got scam vibe from her. I also follow her and I'm thinking it's BS. Be careful. Hampton Inn is one of the better hotels there. I don't do red roof. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape