Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 30808
-
04-16-22 20:41 #17683Senior Member

Posts: 409Agree
I absolutely recommend Lady G. She always remembers my number when I text. Always a great vusit with zero drama. I won't even say YMMV because I think she is just a good visit no matter what. Only downside for some may be her having no teeth but it's a better fit for me. LOL.
Originally Posted by RidemyJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 17:21 #17682Senior Member

Posts: 122Probably why she is so pissed all the time! If she looked and acted decent she would probably be more successful.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 15:06 #17681Senior Member

Posts: 128Lady G
Yes, I highly recommend Lady G, she's very accomodating and if you exchange numbers she will call you when she's in town, just don't make fun of her G tatoo, it's supposed to look that way because she was in a biker club out of Greensboro.
Originally Posted by WoahsMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 14:52 #17680Senior Member

Posts: 1301I've never really heard anything positive about her. I reached out to her a few years ago and her response was less than ideal. She came off like I should be more happy for the pleasure of seeing her than she should be for me paying her if you know what I mean. I wonder what board the hookers are using these days. I guess it's a good thing few of us use our real phone numbers!
Originally Posted by MBBolt
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 14:50 #17679Senior Member

Posts: 1301Are you talking about the short asian chick who advertised nuru on rub ratings?
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 14:26 #17678Senior Member

Posts: 176Breanna Breeze
She might be eclectic, but I never thought she was a man hater. She would do outcall for me a while back. She was always accommodating and punctual.
Originally Posted by Baxter49
[View Original Post]
Black listing is a bit over the top, I hope the other poster's regulars can help with that.
-
04-16-22 11:45 #17677Senior Member

Posts: 1712She looks like shit anyway.
Originally Posted by Baxter49
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 10:58 #17676Regular Member

Posts: 23Amy F / Jessica Smart
Hey all,
Out of GSO and saw this post. Haven't seen her before and didn't find anything in the search but she claims to be out of your neck. Sent text but still waiting on reply.
https://tryst.link/escort/aimey
-
04-16-22 09:56 #17675Regular Member

Posts: 13Noa
Do you have a link to Noa?
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 07:42 #17674Senior Member

Posts: 1659It's really no secret
First things first. F**k Breanna Breeze. She's been around a while and she is a B!! I saw her once, years ago and never again. It was subpar service and a waste of time. Secondly, the "Secret" board is on TER on the "provider" chat board that you cannot see unless you are a verified provider. The other one is here and it's been around a while. www.verifyhim.com They can post your name, number, email or whatever along with a report of your alleged conduct. I would not worry about it.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 22:27 #17673Senior Member

Posts: 139Maybe she has a dick.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 22:16 #17672Regular Member

Posts: 24Lady G is back
Just noticed the ad. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/761568325583.
-
04-15-22 18:00 #17671Senior Member

Posts: 122Has anyone looked at her Twitter Feed? She post all the time and it quickly becomes obvious that she is a nutcase and a man hater. Research is important.
Originally Posted by MBBolt
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 17:21 #17670Senior Member

Posts: 139Secret provider review board
Need a link for this one.
Originally Posted by MBBolt
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 17:15 #17669Senior Member

Posts: 139Fake Asian update
Airport Blvd.
Young, friendly, butterball with c section scar. 100 qv. Still better than any of the local junkies.
Hollyridge.
Mandy is gone. Haven't tried new girl.
Miami.
Young, spinner. Good value.
Cary. G.
Young, spinner. Good value. Little rushed.












Reply With Quote





