Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 33235
-
04-16-22 09:00 #23305Senior Member

Posts: 142Boone or Kenton?
Which PD got EE yesterday?
-
04-16-22 08:42 #23304Banned Member

Posts: 5352He was a total asshole but don't take any pleasure out of his problems.
Originally Posted by Clem12
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 07:44 #23303Senior Member

Posts: 215I don't know
But I assume if they have his phone and access to his home computers, then you have to presume they know the people that booked through him, at least by phone number and user name. Each escort they can show worked for him is a separate felony charge. Steve has been at this for many many years, so the investigation will take time as they track down those ladies and lean on them. In the hierarchy of criminal charges Steve is at the top. There are tons of user in this forum that have talked about using various escorts from him.
Originally Posted by Holdrhem
[View Original Post]
I would think this is going to be a tough case for him. From the other comments about him, it sounds like they have know about him for quite a while.
Like I said before since the scheduler gets the most serious charges, I sure don't think what he was doing was worth whatever he got out of it.
-
04-16-22 07:28 #23302Senior Member

Posts: 113Will they go after his clients?
Originally Posted by IslandDreams
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 07:20 #23301Regular Member

Posts: 1Sweet as Candy
I saw Sweet as Candy= https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...l/001473261708.
At hotel in Lebanon.
Nice girl, good BBBJ (no CIM).
A bit thicker of a girl than I prefer. But she is safe.
-
04-16-22 03:04 #23300Senior Member

Posts: 215Steve
He had a long run as a scheduler, but they get them all eventually. Promoting is a felony and they have two counts against him right now, but more charges may be forthcoming. They like the term trafficking these days and he managed across state lines, so that could be an issue for him.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
I believe a conviction will place him on the sex offenders registry, but I could be wrong on that. Not sure of KY laws. Vinelink says he has ben released, needless to say, I would not contact him until this has all been resolved.
All in all a heavy price to pay for a small percentage of income.
I sure hope he can afford a good lawyer.
-
04-15-22 23:14 #23299Senior Member

Posts: 34Jess 3262
Has anyone seen the girl named Jess advertising outcalls and car play on lc and ss with number ending 3262. Claims to only do BBBJ unless you're small. She quoted some great outcall rates and she's actually young and attractive. Was thinking about trying her tomorrow as I'm really only a BBBJ guy. I don't get too into FS with working girls. But I also need a girl who gives a good amount of pressure and knows what she's doing. Still. Also wondering why her rates are almost too good to be true for outcall .60 qv .80 hh. 120 hr.
-
04-15-22 21:29 #23298Banned Member

Posts: 5352Didn't use his service anyway but it wouldn't matter to me if I did if he was out.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
Or in I would not think about his service. As Molly D. Said Kentucky has been hot for a while.
-
04-15-22 20:40 #23297Senior Member

Posts: 49Wasn't he based in KY and most visits with his ladies were in OH. Across state lines is never good.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 19:58 #23296Senior Member

Posts: 172Stevie and uncle
He wasn't the greatest guy to deal with.
Originally Posted by Hooter12
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 19:01 #23295Senior Member

Posts: 919He's being charged with promoting prostitution. Don't be surprised if a human trafficking charge is placed on him.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 17:47 #23294Senior Member

Posts: 353His site shows Friday Mariah is available.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
He still shows as on vacation.
Do not go see any of his girls right now until you can verify he is out and not being watched.
I can almost guarantee a trip to jail if he is still on vacation.
-
04-15-22 17:00 #23293Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 17This is so bad
Definitely not a favorite of mine, but I'm sick that this happened to him. I'm a live and let live type of girl, I just chose not to be friends with him but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Unfortunately my post about him is one of the most recent, which looks like suspicious timing, but I'm very much in the libertarian camp and I have lived by rule that snitches get stitches since I was a child. I really don't see him as a pimp, just a coordinator, so I am hoping he has a good lawyer and his visit ends without any lasting repercussions to him or his family. Or any of the ladies and gentlemen he associated with.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 14:19 #23292Banned Member

Posts: 5352Steve Of EE
For you guys that have been using Stevee at EE he is on Vacation with his uncle in Kenton County. They mostly likely have his phone. As everyone knows he was never a favorite of mine but hate seeing this happen. Be safe.
-
04-15-22 12:53 #23291Banned Member

Posts: 5352I have seen her several times before I went to Florida. Great girl an as it been said before she loves to fuck. Her old number I had no lingered worked then this morning she reached out to me. Guess I have to find a time we can play since she is close to me.
Originally Posted by Taco2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






