Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 26911
-
04-15-22 23:58 #18766Senior Member

Posts: 37Jewelz In Joliet
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79681302
Reviews and comments on the site already but only 3. Said she doesn't do outcall. Any info will help.
Stay safe.
-
04-15-22 23:14 #18765Senior Member

Posts: 184Anyone seen this one?
I've seen her posts anyone try her out?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79654541
-
04-15-22 23:10 #18764Senior Member

Posts: 626Definitely a NG girl
Those are definitely pictures of this NG girl. I forgotten her name. She was Indy sometimes and other times with NG and older. Did you end up seeing her?
Originally Posted by Ppete8231
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 21:39 #18763Senior Member

Posts: 117Bbbj?
Do they do BBBJ?
Originally Posted by FuckGolf12
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 21:21 #18762Senior Member

Posts: 55Lulu Dahl
I could do that, but she asks for a copy of your driver license, so their is no around this:
Originally Posted by LongDStyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 21:10 #18761Senior Member

Posts: 1264Ghosting and especially sending deposits are 2 standard no-nos to most in here. From my experience, cancelling and rescheduling with providers never really seems to be as good as the communication from first contact. My advice would be to just move on or contact from a different number and act like a different person.
Originally Posted by HamSolo
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 20:13 #18760Senior Member

Posts: 29Check your private messages when you have a second.
Originally Posted by HamSolo
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 20:08 #18759Senior Member

Posts: 78Anyone?
So I was searching the agency forums looking for info to help me with verification a while back and stumbled upon a post with a bunch of independent sites and links to many of the Mce ladies after Mce ceased to exist. Anyway, I was wondering if this one was still active or if anyone has seen her. According to the post I saw, this is Arbella from Mce. But the site looks like it isn't updated. I never managed to meet Arbella during those old days.
https://hellonatalia.escortbook.com/
-
04-15-22 19:50 #18758Senior Member

Posts: 55Vivianna LC link
[QUOTE=HamSolo;5874427]This is the most genuine and charismatic provider I've ever met. Right from the beginning we had a good time, and instantly vibed because she's very down to earth, and easy to talk too. I have to say that her head game is out of this world, and I literally was blown away if you know what I mean!!.
[/QUOTEhttps://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/79654945
-
04-15-22 19:47 #18757Senior Member

Posts: 78Definitely not real.
Originally Posted by MayoTeru
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 19:25 #18756Senior Member

Posts: 1354Go to the Alena website and get the girls names. Then use the search feature on this website to see what other have posted. Also check out TER.
Originally Posted by Word1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 19:23 #18755Senior Member

Posts: 1354I'm sure the forum members would appreciate a link.
Originally Posted by HamSolo
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 18:59 #18754Senior Member

Posts: 47Any recommendations on any of the girls on Alena?
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
Thinking about pulling the trigger but would love to hear anyone's experience with any of the girls?
-
04-15-22 18:33 #18753Senior Member

Posts: 117Obvious TGTBT
Looks like a setup tbh.
Originally Posted by MayoTeru
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 18:24 #18752Senior Member

Posts: 55Vivianna
This is the most genuine and charismatic provider I've ever met. Right from the beginning we had a good time, and instantly vibed because she's very down to earth, and easy to talk too. I have to say that her head game is out of this world, and I literally was blown away if you know what I mean!!.
Go see her, and I promise you won't regret your decision.









Reply With Quote






