Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17940
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...i/522486132962

    Some of you had some of this. I've tried hooking up with her. Although we've agreed to the length of visit and donation rate I can't get beyond that. Whenever I ask for her location I get no response. Nothing.
    She's been discussed, it's been a few weeks. I don't remember the details, but supposedly she's super flaky.

  2. #17939
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    Send me that info in a DM also please.
    Same please.

  3. #17938
    Quote Originally Posted by EngaGeek  [View Original Post]
    Sorry brother. Please send me a PM and let me know.
    I was clean in mid Feb. You can see who I saw since. Idk who gave it to me.

  4. #17937

    Ouch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I am headed to the DL.

    I woke up pissing fire.
    Sorry to hear that dude! Hope you're feeling better soon.

  5. #17936

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I am headed to the DL.

    I woke up pissing fire.
    Send me that info in a DM also please.

  6. #17935
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    This was one we shared.
    Oof! Sorry bro! Was replying to PM with details but looks like your box is full again LOL!

  7. #17934

    Me as well please

    Quote Originally Posted by YoKo1313  [View Original Post]
    I'd like a DM too please.
    Me as well please.

  8. #17933
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaInEurope  [View Original Post]
    Anybody up for a dp bb session when I visit over Memorial Day Wknd?

    I'd love to do this once.
    Sounds fun!

  9. #17932

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I am headed to the DL.

    I woke up pissing fire.
    I'd like a DM too please.

  10. #17931

  11. #17930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Who gave you the gift?

    Good Luck.
    Shit is going around. It could be anyone.

  12. #17929

    Dp?

    Anybody up for a dp bb session when I visit over Memorial Day Wknd?

    I'd love to do this once.

  13. #17928
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I am headed to the DL.

    I woke up pissing fire.
    Who gave you the gift?

    Good Luck.

  14. #17927
    I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by Maneiiioo  [View Original Post]
    Aye why'all what's the cheapest and I mean cheapest bbfscip provider you can think off. Don't give a dam about looks just need to get one out they can be damn near 60 for all I care.
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...attle/79597348

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/915809034165

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...n/703636773372

  15. #17926
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that. I wish you a speedy recovery. I often forget how risky BBFS can be.
    Never go in with any cuts or abrasions and have a good pee after, never had an issue myself, anecdotal sure. But it's just not that much of a risk to us if we take minimal precautions.

    I'm also pretty quick, so less exposure time may help. I'm not into rough either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape