Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 713 763 1163 1663 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 33234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23304
    Quote Originally Posted by Clem12  [View Original Post]
    He wasn't the greatest guy to deal with.
    He was a total asshole but don't take any pleasure out of his problems.

  2. #23303

    I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdrhem  [View Original Post]
    Will they go after his clients?
    But I assume if they have his phone and access to his home computers, then you have to presume they know the people that booked through him, at least by phone number and user name. Each escort they can show worked for him is a separate felony charge. Steve has been at this for many many years, so the investigation will take time as they track down those ladies and lean on them. In the hierarchy of criminal charges Steve is at the top. There are tons of user in this forum that have talked about using various escorts from him.

    I would think this is going to be a tough case for him. From the other comments about him, it sounds like they have know about him for quite a while.

    Like I said before since the scheduler gets the most serious charges, I sure don't think what he was doing was worth whatever he got out of it.

  3. #23302
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandDreams  [View Original Post]
    He had a long run as a scheduler, but they get them all eventually. Promoting is a felony and they have two counts against him right now, but more charges may be forthcoming. They like the term trafficking these days and he managed across state lines, so that could be an issue for him.

    I believe a conviction will place him on the sex offenders registry, but I could be wrong on that. Not sure of KY laws. Vinelink says he has ben released, needless to say, I would not contact him until this has all been resolved.

    All in all a heavy price to pay for a small percentage of income.

    I sure hope he can afford a good lawyer.
    Will they go after his clients?

  4. #23301

    Sweet as Candy

    I saw Sweet as Candy= https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...l/001473261708.

    At hotel in Lebanon.

    Nice girl, good BBBJ (no CIM).

    A bit thicker of a girl than I prefer. But she is safe.

  5. #23300

    Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    He's being charged with promoting prostitution. Don't be surprised if a human trafficking charge is placed on him.
    He had a long run as a scheduler, but they get them all eventually. Promoting is a felony and they have two counts against him right now, but more charges may be forthcoming. They like the term trafficking these days and he managed across state lines, so that could be an issue for him.

    I believe a conviction will place him on the sex offenders registry, but I could be wrong on that. Not sure of KY laws. Vinelink says he has ben released, needless to say, I would not contact him until this has all been resolved.

    All in all a heavy price to pay for a small percentage of income.

    I sure hope he can afford a good lawyer.

  6. #23299

    Jess 3262

    Has anyone seen the girl named Jess advertising outcalls and car play on lc and ss with number ending 3262. Claims to only do BBBJ unless you're small. She quoted some great outcall rates and she's actually young and attractive. Was thinking about trying her tomorrow as I'm really only a BBBJ guy. I don't get too into FS with working girls. But I also need a girl who gives a good amount of pressure and knows what she's doing. Still. Also wondering why her rates are almost too good to be true for outcall .60 qv .80 hh. 120 hr.

  7. #23298
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    His site shows Friday Mariah is available.

    He still shows as on vacation.

    Do not go see any of his girls right now until you can verify he is out and not being watched.

    I can almost guarantee a trip to jail if he is still on vacation.
    Didn't use his service anyway but it wouldn't matter to me if I did if he was out.

    Or in I would not think about his service. As Molly D. Said Kentucky has been hot for a while.

  8. #23297
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    He's being charged with promoting prostitution. Don't be surprised if a human trafficking charge is placed on him.
    Wasn't he based in KY and most visits with his ladies were in OH. Across state lines is never good.

  9. #23296

    Stevie and uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    He's being charged with promoting prostitution. Don't be surprised if a human trafficking charge is placed on him.
    He wasn't the greatest guy to deal with.

  10. #23295
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    For you guys that have been using Stevee at EE he is on Vacation with his uncle in Kenton County. They mostly likely have his phone. As everyone knows he was never a favorite of mine but hate seeing this happen. Be safe.
    He's being charged with promoting prostitution. Don't be surprised if a human trafficking charge is placed on him.

  11. #23294
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    For you guys that have been using Stevee at EE he is on Vacation with his uncle in Kenton County. They mostly likely have his phone. As everyone knows he was never a favorite of mine but hate seeing this happen. Be safe.
    His site shows Friday Mariah is available.

    He still shows as on vacation.

    Do not go see any of his girls right now until you can verify he is out and not being watched.

    I can almost guarantee a trip to jail if he is still on vacation.

  12. #23293

    This is so bad

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    For you guys that have been using Stevee at EE he is on Vacation with his uncle in Kenton County. They mostly likely have his phone. As everyone knows he was never a favorite of mine but hate seeing this happen. Be safe.
    Definitely not a favorite of mine, but I'm sick that this happened to him. I'm a live and let live type of girl, I just chose not to be friends with him but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Unfortunately my post about him is one of the most recent, which looks like suspicious timing, but I'm very much in the libertarian camp and I have lived by rule that snitches get stitches since I was a child. I really don't see him as a pimp, just a coordinator, so I am hoping he has a good lawyer and his visit ends without any lasting repercussions to him or his family. Or any of the ladies and gentlemen he associated with.

  13. #23292

    Steve Of EE

    For you guys that have been using Stevee at EE he is on Vacation with his uncle in Kenton County. They mostly likely have his phone. As everyone knows he was never a favorite of mine but hate seeing this happen. Be safe.

  14. #23291
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2  [View Original Post]
    I am super bummed out. I've trie more than a couple of times to get in contact with her. She is exactly my type. This month anyways. I hoping it's just because she is being bombarded by dick stemming from the recent reviews. I haven't even gotten an f you.
    I have seen her several times before I went to Florida. Great girl an as it been said before she loves to fuck. Her old number I had no lingered worked then this morning she reached out to me. Guess I have to find a time we can play since she is close to me.

  15. #23290

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCat44  [View Original Post]
    I seen her last week and had a good time. FS and GFE with DFK. Will repeat!
    I am super bummed out. I've trie more than a couple of times to get in contact with her. She is exactly my type. This month anyways. I hoping it's just because she is being bombarded by dick stemming from the recent reviews. I haven't even gotten an f you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape