Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 623 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 673 723 1123 1623 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 26413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17083
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark2000  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet Kandii several times. Long to respond. And has ghosted me after I was told where to meet her. So to me she's fake. I saw her ad recently that she was by College Ave. Again. Long to respond and then nothing.
    I had the EXACT same experience! Parked at some apartment complex near hwy 100, sat there for 45 min. Nothing but crickets.

  2. #17082

    Spicy

    Quote Originally Posted by BtcCore  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? Reached out to her and want to know what I'm getting into.

    https://tryst.link/escort/spicyxxx05
    Deposit = scam.

  3. #17081
    She is asking for a deposit. That's a no-go for me. I would be surprised if she is legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BtcCore  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this girl? Reached out to her and want to know what I'm getting into.

    https://tryst.link/escort/spicyxxx05

  4. #17080

    Spicy

    Anyone know anything about this girl? Reached out to her and want to know what I'm getting into.

    https://tryst.link/escort/spicyxxx05

  5. #17079

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalf  [View Original Post]
    Been VERY curious about Red lately. Anything to be "aware" of when seeing her?
    I've seen red twice, first time was at a decent condo north side, second time hotel. Her head game is good, but rushed, first time BBFS was on the menu. Not my gig, but she did not rush and visit was good. Second time she tried to go all GPS, and she was a bit bitchy. I think she is one that you have to catch on the right day. Typical signs of drug usage, she is no angel.

  6. #17078

    Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteZorro  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to hookup with a dwarf or little person. Can any of you mongers give me recommendations? Please PM me.
    This one showed up on Mega Personals today. I suspect like a lot of the other ads on there, this is either not real or a scam. But that's up to you to figure out. https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/25742002.

  7. #17077
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteZorro  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to hookup with a dwarf or little person. Can any of you mongers give me recommendations? Please PM me.
    If you search "gypsy" on Chicago listcrawler, she occasionally doubles with a midget.

    I have seen her with her friend twice and it was crazy. I am 6' and she could suck me off while standing by just tilting her head down.

    I was skeptical she could take my entire cock, but she could.

    I felt like the hulk picking her up and dropping her on my cock.

    There used to be another midget in Chicago that I saw back in the day, but she has not been seen for several years.

    I have never had a dwarf, so my eyes are open for that.

  8. #17076

    Fat Katt

    Dayem. "Katt" is a porky little' poker!!

    I 'spose, if you get bored with her and feel adventurous. You could pump her in that belly button!

    Hopefully she doesn't charge by the pound.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katt.jpg‎  

  9. #17075

    Kandii

    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris911  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have and info. On either of these two girls Kandii is out of Milwaukee and sandy is out of Fond du Lac both look a little bigger. Thinking of giving one of them a try thanks.
    She double books often. I went t the general area on two different o assigns and got ghosted. She summoned me to the Northwest side of town. Since then, I have not tried anymore.

  10. #17074
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteZorro  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to hookup with a dwarf or little person. Can any of you mongers give me recommendations? Please PM me.
    Yeah me too man. Haven't heard of anything around. I've asked before and it sounds like several of us want it but no luck. If you hear anything pass it along.

  11. #17073

    Kandii

    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris911  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have and info. On either of these two girls Kandii is out of Milwaukee and sandy is out of Fond du Lac both look a little bigger. Thinking of giving one of them a try thanks.
    I tried to meet Kandii several times. Long to respond. And has ghosted me after I was told where to meet her. So to me she's fake. I saw her ad recently that she was by College Ave. Again. Long to respond and then nothing.

  12. #17072

    Kandii thick and Sandy

    Anyone have and info. On either of these two girls Kandii is out of Milwaukee and sandy is out of Fond du Lac both look a little bigger. Thinking of giving one of them a try thanks.

  13. #17071
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalf  [View Original Post]
    Been VERY curious about Red lately. Anything to be "aware" of when seeing her?
    In the 15 seconds I laid eyes on her before I bolted, I was able to see multiple tracks, multiple sores, multiple bandages and the fact that a high wind would blow her skinny ass away. How big does the red flag need to be for you?

  14. #17070

    Little person

    Always wanted to hookup with a dwarf or little person. Can any of you mongers give me recommendations? Please PM me.

  15. #17069

    I'm Confused

    Which one of you freaks is into this shit? I've heard of size queens but I didn't think it applied to a guy's feet. Where do you put that 14 EE monster anyway?

    Coochie (I have to go wash now) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtuwmtexmzvjyjmyymyynwnhndk2ymjkyjqwogrjnze2mmnizdu.jpg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape