Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 37633
-
04-17-22 14:21 #25093Senior Member

Posts: 99Swb
After a long time, went to swb to get a massage and walk on the back, used to get a good walk and after few min, felt made a mistake and Tina was heavy and walk on the back was painful, body was hurting so bad, had to ask her to stop after 15 min, no oil massage, bad it is. Also three girls were talking about loud and was not quiet either, not going again any time soon. Did no leave happy either.
-
04-17-22 11:33 #25092Senior Member

Posts: 103I was there 2 years ago! Had a great time! Very friendly and resasonable!
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-22 10:39 #25091Senior Member

Posts: 203Hannah at Evian Spa
Went to Evian the other day, both Gina and Mia are both gone and supposedly in NY. Only one working is Hannah, older Asian not really attractive. Massage skills were pretty bad with little to no teasing. She kept trying to put the towel on me and I kept telling her to remove it, it just gets in the way. She always stood just out of reach so I couldn't touch her. Very basic HE on the flip. If you go there and your only choice is Hannah, turn around and save your money.
-
04-16-22 20:28 #25090Senior Member

Posts: 929Oy Vey. Brand new.
Originally Posted by NoSkill420
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 16:33 #25089Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Alice Spa
This place is far from being new. Search the forum. Or go and see Diane or Julie.
Originally Posted by NoSkill420
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 16:16 #25088Senior Member

Posts: 59Is it Crescent moon healing art?
Is Crescent moon healing art, in Saline. ? I thought she's Legit, and play some sound in massage therapy.
Originally Posted by MousePad313
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-22 14:13 #25087Senior Member

Posts: 172Lake Orion
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...471774524.html
Anyone seen this one yet?
-
04-16-22 09:59 #25086Regular Member

Posts: 4Alice Spa
So there is a new spa closer to my area. Alice spa 26 mile rd. Any reviews and advice? All info will help.
-
04-15-22 18:12 #25085Regular Member

Posts: 3Prostate Outcall
Does anyone know of someone who does prostate massages and does outcalls? I always get a little sketched out at some of these massage parlors.
-
04-15-22 16:23 #25084Senior Member

Posts: 170I saw her as I was walking out, did you happen to catch her name?
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 16:23 #25083Banned Member

Posts: 106I agree
This place is now full of old, out of shape women. Yes, you can get a HJ there. But, you can get that all over the area. Try Shiatsu at 15 and Dequindre. Has a new girl named Jacki. Younger, long legs, and pretty. Massage is very solid and ending is very nice.
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 16:12 #25082Banned Member

Posts: 106Ask for
Alice has a very pretty girl in Julia, and by Michigan standards, she is young (under 40). She is on vacay right now, but should be back by the end of April. Good massage, standard ending.
Originally Posted by IAmFrankie
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 15:59 #25081Senior Member

Posts: 463Oriental
After striking out at Eastern (they are closed for the holiday), I remembered this post about Oriental moving to Auburn and John are. Was greeted by an average looking 40 something with a bit of a belly and a nice rack. Great deep tissue massage, with lots of tittie rubbing the back of my head and back. She gave 35 minutes of a great deep tissue massage and had me flip. Went for Jr pretty quick and slathered with oil. She allowed otc roaming so I tested utc with some success. She was fine with kitty play until I started with the clit. She said not now maybe next time and proceeded to take out her Mellon's for me to play with. I will repeat. Downside is that that the 60 minute massage ended after about45 minutes after I blew. Not a big deal for me but I'll settle for 30 minutes next time. Never discussed tip, I tipped. 4 (wasn't expecting handshake because I was headed to eastern and normally tip. 4 there) it was all I had.
Originally Posted by Mohammed1
[View Original Post]
Stay safe mongers.
-
04-15-22 14:15 #25080Senior Member

Posts: 450Bonita
I think she's been well described here? But anyway. Sensual, oily, body slide, a lot of talk and tease, some BJ, has allowed DATY, good HJ finish. Her only complaint is sometimes she has dates back to back but I've never seen other mongers when I've come and gone. 160 total, and no full service. But got a no hassles, no up sell sensual body rub / slide with great finishing skills I doubt you can find better.
Originally Posted by MidwestMayhem
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-22 13:48 #25079Regular Member

Posts: 20Healing plus
I posted about this before, but I went back again just the other day.
When you go into the shower room, there is a black round thing over looking the table on the wall. If you face the door with a shiny round center that looks awfully like a camera lens on the upper right side of the door.
It has a wire going up into the ceiling.
Any one have any idea what it is?











Reply With Quote




